Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting Derby  (Read 2065 times)

Offline PussyLover789

Hey guys, I'll be visiting Derby next week, Friday 15th for a few days, I'm looking for someone who will visit me at my hotel, preferably someone size 8 - 14, and offers french kissing owo and facials, I've already looked on adultwork but wondered if you guys could recommend someone?? Cheers guys  :hi:

Offline RedKettle

do you have to???!!!

nottingham or leicester both much better bets!!

I know that is probably not that helpful!

Offline PussyLover789

Lol yes, I'll be working down there plus I have a few friends down there too

Online Steely Dan

I would think a fair few Notts girls would do an outcall to Derby anyway -  you got some time. Why not start at the top of External Link/Members Only and work down? Maybe Lucie B or Woofie will brave the journey, who knows? Or post a RB and check out bidders on UKP or this thread?

Offline PussyLover789

I would think a fair few Notts girls would do an outcall to Derby anyway -  you got some time. Why not start at the top of External Link/Members Only and work down? Maybe Lucie B or Woofie will brave the journey, who knows? Or post a RB and check out bidders on UKP or this thread?
cheers steely dan I will do  :hi:

Offline _Bender_

Don't bother!! ...... It's shite in Derby!!!

Zidy1995

hello do you have phone number on ruby from burton ?

Offline _Bender_

Offline RedKettle

english phoebe is on the list as derby but has moved now to nottingham - I do not know how to edit the list, sorry!!

Offline socks

I've only seen one whore in derby being
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She's within your size range and does what you're after but is in her fifties. If that doesn't matter I'd heartily recommend her as per my positive review. She is enthusiastic, filthy and decent vfm. I still wank over the extensive footage I got too :lol:

Offline PussyLover789

Thanx for the links guys, i'll send them a maessage, if you can think of anymore then let me know  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline RedKettle

english phoebe is on the list as derby but has moved now to nottingham - I do not know how to edit the list, sorry!!

somebody has changed - thanks

Offline NIK

Don't bother!! ...... It's shite in Derby!!!

Indeed. One of the worst cities ever for punting.  :thumbsdown:

Offline mf_1101

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Rhona seems to be well reviewed here but she is a bit alternative, might be worth a shout, she's on my HL. Sadly doesn't look like she does OWO.

When I read through rest, the well reviewed ones are mainly older ladies or larger ladies, if that is your cup of tea there are a few that can be recommended.

If you want more limited services, there are a few on there as well. I think your best bet is an outcall with a Notts girl, as suggested.

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Rhona seems to be well reviewed here but she is a bit alternative, might be worth a shout, she's on my HL. Sadly doesn't look like she does OWO.

she does not do outcalls - OP wanted visit to his hotel

also i am told she is unreliable!

Offline x69x

When I read through rest, the well reviewed ones are mainly older ladies or larger ladies, if that is your cup of tea there are a few that can be recommended.

If you want more limited services, there are a few on there as well. I think your best bet is an outcall with a Notts girl, as suggested.

Doesn't do OWO. I had a meet with her in her flat in Derby some time ago, very pleasant, seemed to get on and we had quite a chat after the half hour playtime was up.
On the back of that tried to contact her again, no answer constantly, then on a third occasion, actually arranged a further meet at her flat, only to turn up and her phone was then turned off.
Wouldn't waste my time with her, plenty of equally good options that are both cheaper and reliable.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline _Bender_

Doesn't do OWO. I had a meet with her in her flat in Derby some time ago, very pleasant, seemed to get on and we had quite a chat after the half hour playtime was up.
On the back of that tried to contact her again, no answer constantly, then on a third occasion, actually arranged a further meet at her flat, only to turn up and her phone was then turned off.
Wouldn't waste my time with her, plenty of equally good options that are both cheaper and reliable.

Also had failed attempts to meet her, also her attitude sounds shite, shame as if she got her act together she could go very well as there is a massive gap in Derby.

Offline x69x

Also had failed attempts to meet her, also her attitude sounds shite, shame as if she got her act together she could go very well as there is a massive gap in Derby.

In all honesty. The time I met her, her attitude and service were both great, and as I said previously continued chatting in a pleasant manner well after our playtime was up.
Great attractive girl, just needs to sort out her reliability issues.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: