Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Ailyneexxx  (Read 2108 times)

1 review(s) for BRUNETTE AYLEENEXXX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Littlefoot

Avoid this girl at all costs. Rip off and Time waster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR

Only just signed up for uk punting. Seen this Romanian girl few weeks ago. So had to get this off my chest and warn you fellow punters.

Texted her in the morning availability same day. Texted straight back. Arranged meet time by text, then I tried to book through aw. But she never enabled. So couldn't book online (won't do that again). Naively decided to still turn up for meet. Outside the meet rang the girl, who then directed me to apartment. When she opened the door knew straight away this was a wrong one. Face like thunder. (If I'd been more assertive should of said "I've just got to fetch something from the car". And got the fuck out of there. Defo will next time someone opens the door to me with a scowl like that). But was ushered into bedroom. Not offered drink or shower.  First thing she said "how long?" I replied "30 mins". She put her hand out and said "£60". I paid. Then she disappeared for good few minutes. Meanwhile I stripped off and jumped on the bed.  She came back in took her bra off left her knickers on, knelt on the bed next to me trying her best not to touch me. She then proceeded to try and hood me up whilst I was as soft as jelly  tutting all the time. When she failed with that she tried for 10 seconds to manually get me hard. Then she gave up. Told me to get myself hard. Which I did. Then she could get the hood on obviously. Put her mouth over my cock. Went up and down twice, and I popped. Very strange, usually takes ages for me to pop. Could be subconscious to get the fuck out of there. She then took off the hood, threw some wet wipes at me hitting me in the head, and pointed to the bin and said "BIN". She then walked to the front door, opened it with one hand, with the other hand was spraying air freshener like a demented mad cow. I was still putting my trousers on. I kid you not. I was glad to get the fuck out of there. Was in there less than 10 mins. Never smiled once even though I tried my best to lighten the mood. Terrible attitude. None of this is exaggerated one bit. Sounds funny now. I weren't laughing too much at the time though.

getonit

Yeah we already worked out that she would be shit before anyone had seen her, but thanks for the confirmation anyway .

Offline Littlefoot

Please beware this not so lovely lady as changed her profile to SEDUCTIVE AILYNEEXXX

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline johnny56

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt, I had a similar experience with her. She has a tendency of changing profile names to avoid being spotted.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89306.msg1110294#msg1110294

Offline Littlefoot

It's a shame, cause as you say she is one of the hottest girls I've seen. If she didn't have such a disgusting attitude, she could be making mega bucks.

How do aw let girls change there profile so easy?

Offline Littlefoot

Sorry to hear you had a bad punt, I had a similar experience with her. She has a tendency of changing profile names to avoid being spotted.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=89306.msg1110294#msg1110294

Can't imagine she does that herself. She ain't got the brains.

More likely her pimp.  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Offline suttonporksword

seems like all the Romanians who work around broadway plaza are a joke, had it myself years ago and never heard a single good review