Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Organic Remedies, Baker Street  (Read 11790 times)

Offline Botev Plovdiv

Was near Baker St station so thought should check out the massage delights before heading home. Wandered past Natural Ways and the neighbouring one (don’t know its name) but then decided to go for one I’d never spotted until today, Organic Remedies.

External Link/Members Only

The entrance is right between the 2 main entrances/exits of the station itself on the Marylebone Road. Very conspicuous, but I was feeling invisible!
Rate was £25 for 30 mins. The girl was about a 6/10, a bit of flesh on her but not huge by any stretch. And she spoke better English than most, I actually quite liked her. The massage also wasn’t too bad compared to some I’ve had, and as she moved downwards there were plenty of swipes and reach arounds.

Flipped over. She wanted £20 for HE and £50 for B2B with BJ. Negotiated to £40 and she was great. Ball sucking, gently taking the tip and gradually going deeper, finger around the arse. She laughed about the fact that the girls at the neighbouring establishments would not be up for that level of service and, to be fair, I haven’t had that many ‘massages’ where I have got a BJ out of it.

Anyway, job done I left pretty happy. Can’t recall if there was a shower on offer or not. I think there was, but I was in a hurry. Would definitely go back if in the area which unfortunately isn’t very often.

Offline Rupert

Hi mate did you get her name by any chance

Offline FrankieS

Nice post. Never been due to the public nature of the place. Was there a shower in the room?

Offline Botev Plovdiv

There wasn't a shower in the room, but I'm pretty sure she offered me one.

Offline FrankieS

Thanks, I need to pluck up the courage to visit the place sone time. Sounds fun!

Offline Jonestown

This place used to be very well thought of with some very raunchy girls, So has anyone got any recent updates on this place, best girls, etc ?

Offline advent2016

I like Baker street (San Ling also), as my company has offices further down, although any of these places there is chances of meeting work colleagues, or the Director of finance San, but I can return and have a shower and if anyone asks say I've been to the gym or had a run.
OR have followed the lead set by SLBS, and improved it. from Sensual massage to FS and everything in between. I'm amazed at the good value.

Offline NoStringsFun

This is quite near to me in Mayfair. May need to check it out. Any others in the area worth noting?

Offline Moneyd

This is quite near to me in Mayfair. May need to check it out. Any others in the area worth noting?

I'm also Mayfair.

Shall we go tag team?

Offline NoStringsFun

I'm also Mayfair.

Shall we go tag team?

Lol - thinking g of doing a reconnaissance walk at lunch time to check out the area.

Offline Moneyd

Lol - thinking g of doing a reconnaissance walk at lunch time to check out the area.

Have you been to Shanghai Touch? Few minutes from Berkeley Square.

Offline NoStringsFun

Have you been to Shanghai Touch? Few minutes from Berkeley Square.

Might check that out too - thanks.

Offline NoStringsFun

Might check that out too - thanks.

That's even nearer to me looking at the map. I trust there's HE?

Online sparkus

Shanghai Touch is OK, but hard to get topless HE for less than 40. There's a Chinese MILF runs it, saw her once and tried to see other staff next time but she insisted to service me so I walked.

Offline Moneyd

Yeah I agree that they are a bastard for extras.

There's a Russian there will a world class body but she doesn't do topless. I wanted to cry as she was smoking hot and her tits looked exceptional.

Online sparkus

I didn't even get past the MILF, goddamit! Nowt special.

Offline Jonestown

Maybe start a stand alone thread for Shanghai Touch rather than post on here ?

Offline NoStringsFun

Ok so just come back from my recon. Entrance is small on the Marylebone road currently hidden by loads of scaffolding and situated between the M&S and entrance to the Baker st station entrance.

There are a few others at that junction. Has anyone tried those and how do they compare?

Offline Newtothisgame

Visited Natural ways a few times just the other side of Lloyds bank a year ago, similar comparison in terms of girls and establishment from what I remember, I only saw 1 girl on the few times I visited as I didn't want to risk not getting the same service.

Offline Jonestown

There are a few others at that junction. Has anyone tried those and how do they compare?

San Ling on the other side of Baker Street is a sure fire fs place, but the girls have seen better days as have the facilities which are a la Russian civic gymnasium circa 1955.

Offline NoStringsFun

Decided to do another recon this morning around the Greek St area. Anyone tried the massage places on Brewer St?

Offline rebelsurge

Why are you posting about Greek Street on Baker Street thread?
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline NoStringsFun

Why are you posting about Greek Street on Baker Street thread?

Is there a parlour thread instead? Maybe I'll start one.

Offline Moneyd

Is there a parlour thread instead? Maybe I'll start one.

Yes there's a thread.

I'll find it for you.