Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot&Seductive – Euston incall  (Read 7834 times)

Hydrant

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One hour incall at a chain hotel close to Euston Station; I paid £150, which at the time included £20 extra for rimming, but I see that her general rate has now gone up to £150 with no extras.

Ameera is so well reviewed that I won't write my usual War and Peace-length screed. The main thing to say is that all the good reviews are true. She's super-sexy and super-horny.

I'd contacted her a couple of times before but we couldn't get our schedules to match. Then last Monday I saw she was offering incalls in Euston so I sent off an AW email including my punting phone number and said I was free all day. She sent me a text an hour later saying she had some free slots. After a few messages back and forth we fixed on a time in mid-afternoon.

No problems in the hotel lobby or finding the room, and when I finally saw her I was blown away. The pics on her profile don't quite show how petite and slender she is — exactly the kind of figure that turns me on. Although her heritage is half-Yemeni and half-Czech, she reminded me most of all of the kind of super-bright Indian teenager who gets a first from Oxford at 15 years old. But sexier, obviously. Her accent is seriously weird: she speaks perfect, intelligent English but some words make her sound almost Irish, even though she's never even been there.

So... what happened was this. Quick shower to make sure I was clean for rimming, kissing and fondling while still standing, deep throat oral without with regular spitting and gagging. Then on to the bed, bit of reverse oral with her sitting on my face, which quickly turned into a long session of 69 with sloppy rimming both ways. When I pushed my thumb into her ass she didn't stop me... she reached for the lube to assist the process. Then it all dissolved into a frenzy of fingers and thumb plus my tongue delving deeply inside her in both holes. She really, really seemed to be turned on by all this, although she was so focused on pleasuring me I don't think she actually came.

Next came the much reported "do you want to fuck me" invitation, which led to a spell of hard grinding cowgirl. The next question was "do you want to fuck my ass". I certainly did, and although I started suffering from condom wilt she finally got me inside her back passage and I pounded her hard from behind while she lay flat on the bed. Round one ended with me cumming all over her mouth and nose with a few stray blobs landing on her eyelids. Beautiful.

Massage with oil, lots of conversation, and finally the most exquisite rimming followed by a sloppy deep-throat blow job with more spitting and gagging. I came a second time after a ferocious bout of wanking while we kissed and fondled.

Despite what's been said in previous reviews about Ameera's dodgy musical taste (S Club 7 etc) she was playing vintage Roxy Music and early Cure while I was there and we turned out to be on the same musical wavelength. She even suggested we might go to gigs together. Now wouldn't that be nice?

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for your review  :hi:
Her current pics suggest a slimmer frame than previously, looks good.
Two Qs, please...
Her profile indicates no extra charges, although anal isn't listed. Was it included?
Boobs - firm, or... ?

cheers  :drinks:

Hydrant

The offer of anal came as a surprise and she didn't charge extra. Seemed to really enjoy it too. Her boobs are more firm than floppy.

Offline PLeisure

Hydrant

Update from Ameera: "If anyone asks you please could you tell them that anal isnt something what they will necessarily get. I still don't offer it. Just like it sometimes when i feel horny:D"

Happy to pass on the message, and so happy she was horny!  :)

Offline claretandblue

That's the problem with mentioning unadvertised services in reviews,can cause problems all round,if I am lucky enough to get them on punts I don't mention them directly and think of them as a little bonus

Offline PLeisure

Mendra

That's the problem with mentioning unadvertised services in reviews,can cause problems all round,if I am lucky enough to get them on punts I don't mention them directly and think of them as a little bonus

Wise man C&B. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

fredpunter

Update from Ameera: "If anyone asks you please could you tell them that anal isnt something what they will necessarily get. I still don't offer it. Just like it sometimes when i feel horny:D"

Happy to pass on the message, and so happy she was horny!  :)

Possibly only offered to people with tiny penises.

Offline hendrix

Right, that's confirmed it. I'll finally get booking!  :cool:

Offline claretandblue

No I can confirm that is not the case  :D

Mendra

C&B bad boy! Go on my old son! Roger that!

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review.

Hoped to finally see her with a rare foray to £130 but not at £150.

Saying everything is included to "avoid confusion" is somewhat sneaky and disingenuous. It hides the fact she's put her price up because she obviously wanted to push her price up.
Her price structure was perfectly clear before.

I'm not fussed about rimming or anal and would rather WGs have a lower fee and have them as extras, rather than all-encompassing high fee when you are effectively paying for services you don't want.

And, as has been said, you can pay £150 and not even get anal on the day with her.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Thanks for the review.

Hoped to finally see her with a rare foray to £130 but not at £150.

Saying everything is included to "avoid confusion" is somewhat sneaky and disingenuous. It hides the fact she's put her price up because she obviously wanted to push her price up.
Her price structure was perfectly clear before.

I'm not fussed about rimming or anal and would rather WGs have a lower fee and have them as extras, rather than all-encompassing high fee when you are effectively paying for services you don't want.

And, as has been said, you can pay £150 and not even get anal on the day with her.

horses for courses.

i recall a conversation with her when i saw her (see review - though i didn't make the comment in review) that she was getting pissed off that lots of people were saying they wanted the rimming without paying the extra. she did say then that she would be putting her price up and then just having an all inclusive service. i don't think it's necessarily disingenuous.

Insofar as the anal - it's not an advertised service. it's fair to expect things that are listed on the likes list. when i mentioned it i didn't realise that it wasn't advertised, and as i said, i didn't go with the expectation of doing anal.

i'm a fortunate then that i got to see her before the price increase, though i would have happily indulged in the rimming if it was a more carefully planned punt. i think her prices are fairly average - and it's a clear pricing structure.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 07:26:55 pm by Zeusthedoc »

Offline Cunning Punt

Maybe but she's not alone among WGs with having punters trying it on. Some punters will always try to get extras for free or discounts, and the WGs just firmly say no.

Fortunately, £150ph isn't "average" yet, even in London. If it were, a large number of us would not be able to afford to punt!

Offline Zeusthedoc

Maybe but she's not alone among WGs with having punters trying it on. Some punters will always try to get extras for free or discounts, and the WGs just firmly say no.

Fortunately, £150ph isn't "average" yet, even in London. If it were, a large number of us would not be able to afford to punt!

i don't want it to be - but i believe that it is. though i suppose it does depend on the girls that you look for.

Offline claretandblue

i don't want it to be - but i believe that it is. though i suppose it does depend on the girls that you look for.
Would agree, there are plenty of romanians at 100 an hour but how many of those will deliver a quality service?

I can only think of a few decent girls still at 120 an hour who seem really good like sweet monique and naughty natt,all the other really good ones I have punted are now all sadly more...

As for ameera I think her plan is to work less days and see less punters hence the new price structure

Offline Zeusthedoc

Would agree, there are plenty of romanians at 100 an hour but how many of those will deliver a quality service?

I can only think of a few decent girls still at 120 an hour who seem really good like sweet monique and naughty natt,all the other really good ones I have punted are now all sadly more...

As for ameera I think her plan is to work less days and see less punters hence the new price structure

There are girls who charge £80p/h but that is likely to be about as enjoyable being paid to be kicked in the nuts by a fat bloke with a mullet and a face like he should live under a bridge.

i've seen a trend of moving up to £150p/h and anything between £80-£100 for 1/2 hour. it's the price you inevitably pay for the taste you have.

Offline claretandblue

There are girls who charge £80p/h but that is likely to be about as enjoyable being paid to be kicked in the nuts by a fat bloke with a mullet and a face like he should live under a bridge.

i've seen a trend of moving up to £150p/h and anything between £80-£100 for 1/2 hour. it's the price you inevitably pay for the taste you have.
Unfortunately it's a fact of life,I don't blame the girls for raising prices if they can get it,what I despise are punters who actively encourage them to do so  :thumbsdown:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Unfortunately it's a fact of life,I don't blame the girls for raising prices if they can get it,what I despise are punters who actively encourage them to do so  :thumbsdown:

totally agree, on both counts.

Offline Cunning Punt

I have reasonable standards but have never paid £150, personally, and I don't see many Romanians nowadays. It's not always easy finding VFM but it's possible thanks to this site and trial & error.

Any fairly regular punter gets a variety of good, bad and indifferent whatever the price.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review  :drinks:
Always had a spectacularly horny (....and very Naughty...) time with Ameera....  :P

Vintage Roxy Music....?  I must see her again soon....

Sir Lancealot

Regrettably with the current weakness of sterling many more girls might think that they need to up their rates in order to maintain their income when converted back to Euros or wherever else they plan to return to.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Regrettably with the current weakness of sterling many more girls might think that they need to up their rates in order to maintain their income when converted back to Euros or wherever else they plan to return to.

i felt that it was the English ones who were pushing the prices up.

the EEs tend to follow, no?

Offline Youknowmyname007

I used to see a lot of bargain basement punts on AW for £60 per hour with dodgy EEs 6-8 years ago and you could find some gems if you were lucky but it seems to be on the decline now with the trend now being £60 for half hour and £80 an hour.
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Zeusthedoc

I used to see a lot of bargain basement punts on AW for £60 per hour with dodgy EEs 6-8 years ago and you could find some gems if you were lucky but it seems to be on the decline now with the trend now being £60 for half hour and £80 an hour.

would be good if you could post a review of two - glad that you're enjoying yourself all the same.

Offline Kolo

Is it me or her profile has disappeared? :unknown:

Offline stayer

Her profile has gone. I'm sure it was there yesterday.

Offline Malvolio

Probably just turned it off whilst she's on a break to avoid being bombarded by messages.

Mendra

She is active and her profile will be back tomorrow.

If you were a wounded soldier, wouldn't you just want her to be the one to me your nurse in the trenches?

fredpunter

She is active and her profile will be back tomorrow.

If you were a wounded soldier, wouldn't you just want her to be the one to me your nurse in the trenches?

I am currently wounded and I suspect an hour with her would finish me off

Offline hendrix

Very poor comms after I finally decided to see what the fuss was about, so she's back on the "meh" list. Good review though OP, glad you had a good time!

fredpunter

Very poor comms after I finally decided to see what the fuss was about, so she's back on the "meh" list. Good review though OP, glad you had a good time!

I'd have thought with her being fond of a decent tune she'd jump at the chance of shagging Jimi H .... appen 1 direction beat you to it.  :dance:

Offline hendrix

I'd have thought with her being fond of a decent tune she'd jump at the chance of shagging Jimi H .... appen 1 direction beat you to it.  :dance:

:(

:D

Offline Springheeledjack

Profile inactive, anyone know if she's on holiday?

Hydrant

I'm the OP on this thread, back again. Her profile is still not there. Has anyone spotted a new one? I was in the early stages of setting up a threesome with Ameera and another party as yet undecided when she went offline. Even though I have a punting phone I always erase the numbers, so I have no way of contacting her currently. If anyone can PM me her last mobile number I'd be very grateful.

Also, in one of her many reviews I recall a member here offering to send face pics of Ameera to anyone with AW feedback (which I have lots of). But there are so many reviews I can't find that mention again, and searching has brought up nothing yet. So if he happens to see this, please send those images to hydrant2206@hotmail.com – I keep pics of all my punts where possible (in deeply buried password-protected folders of course) and would love to have face shots of this wonderful girl.

Offline claretandblue

The deletion of her profile is a sign she isn't working at the moment or taking bookings, I saw her a few days before her profile went down and she was in the process of moving home so perhaps she is preoccupied with that