Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Tina_69 Paisley  (Read 4076 times)

4 review(s) for Sexy_Tina_69 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline buddiemarvelous

Decided to have my first punt and opted for what some of You may call a splash and dash.

Tina...or whatever her real name is... Absolutely stunning girl a body to die for and a site to behold when she's on all 4s on the bed.
located about 2 minute walk from Paisley town center, if that. residentil area thats 30 seconds from canal street station.
price and services as stated on her profile.

was on the train home from work and had an uncontrolable urge to blow my load, called the girl and was emailed her address and a description of what it looks like from the outside (very helpful if you don't know the area...or are a complete whalloper)
Arrived a few minutes late and was greeted at door by girl in her civvies. got an apology and was led to the bedroom, same as in her pics.
girl runs off to get in to lovely wee bra and thong set, gave me time to strip(this time was not taken from punt..I liked that)
just as you'd expect with 15 minutes I suppose, very much a quick suck and fuck.
no need to ask for rubber as she put it on for me.
After finishing she cleaned me completely with some wet wipes, insisted on this and wouldn't let me do it myself, nice touch.
almost walked out without paying as she hadnt asked .

all in all good punt.
might go back soon and see if shes as good with a longer service and dressed up.

Offline guns

Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:
I phoned her last week about a half hour but she wanted extra for owo so didn't go with it . Shame because , as you say , she is a cracking looking girl .
I might be tempted to try a 15 minute punt with her .

Offline raymcfarland

Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:
I phoned her last week about a half hour but she wanted extra for owo so didn't go with it . Shame because , as you say , she is a cracking looking girl .
I might be tempted to try a 15 minute punt with her .

Extra for OWO - and Rumanian. Two negatives I'm afraid.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (raymcfarland, Dorkytorky)
Banned by:

mavgoose

Wouldn't normally be tempted. But looks good.
Would you say the photos are accurate ?

I'd definitely ask for OWO though. Before hand.

Offline Astarter

Thanks for review. My punting spree continues later this month when I'm free. And this little stunner looks right up my street even if she is foreign she goes on my list of possibilities. I'm with Mav here though would need to be sorting out the owo first. I'm sure she could be persuaded given the right comms!

mavgoose

Thanks for review. My punting spree continues later this month when I'm free. And this little stunner looks right up my street even if she is foreign she goes on my list of possibilities. I'm with Mav here though would need to be sorting out the owo first. I'm sure she could be persuaded given the right comms!

A lot of the time , they can be. As long as you're prepared to say no problem , and move on. If she says no.

Offline Astarter

A lot of the time , they can be. As long as you're prepared to say no problem , and move on. If she says no.

Yeah fair doos no hard feelings if it's a definite no on to the next one. If her services were offered at everything for £70 and good I'd take it but if it's £60+£10 adios little lady

ickydicky

Extra for OWO - and Rumanian. Two negatives I'm afraid.

why cant everyone just avoid all gypo hoors

Offline Astarter

Having to quote my own quote here. Just had a look and noticed I've already been in contact with this girl a couple of weeks ago. At the time she went by the name aysha. Every single photo on the profile including ones with her wg friends on paisley high street have disappeared. I don't even recognise it as being the same girl although it could be and she still looks good. Any idea if it's still the same girl or what happened to her profile Buddie?

Offline buddiemarvelous

Pretty much dead on

Offline buddiemarvelous

Having to quote my own quote here. Just had a look and noticed I've already been in contact with this girl a couple of weeks ago. At the time she went by the name aysha. Every single photo on the profile including ones with her wg friends on paisley high street have disappeared. I don't even recognise it as being the same girl although it could be and she still looks good. Any idea if it's still the same girl or what happened to her profile Buddie?

No idea
Sorry

Offline buddiemarvelous

No the brightest girl in the world.
She only comes up if you search glasgow.

Fail

Offline buddiemarvelous

why cant everyone just avoid all gypo hoors

Bit rich coming from the guy pumping half the eastern euro cows in glasgow

ickydicky

Bit rich coming from the guy pumping half the eastern euro cows in glasgow

and where anywhere have i said anything about pumping a gypo hoor or any other ee hoor apart from poles.. check my reviews and check my posts. my message is always consistently avoid romanians. avoid gypos.

Offline buddiemarvelous

and where anywhere have i said anything about pumping a gypo hoor or any other ee hoor apart from poles.. check my reviews and check my posts. my message is always consistently avoid romanians. avoid gypos.

Pack the racism in.
If youreno in to roma burds then dont pump them.
Butndont gove others shit when youre pumping poles, latvians and czechs.

Offline AVGscot

Offline 7iron

same girl 100%.

Offline 7iron

I am a regular of this girl and her friend, she as has been stated is stunning and Fucking hot. Happy to keep seeing and her friend, both on occasion  :wacko: anyone swithering, you need not worry, you won't be disappointed. Great VFM without a doubt.

Offline buddiemarvelous

Calm yer self white knight

Hardly white knighting to call someone on being a bit of a racist

Offline Clattypats

he's no being racist, just saying what a lot of us have found out to our cost...The majority of them offer a shit service.. :thumbsdown:
If you have a bottomless pit of money then be my guest and piss it away or listen to some advice off of people who have already made that mistake..just a thought  :unknown:

Offline auldie63

From personal experience I have had several shite experiences with Romanian WGs so share icky's aversion to them. I am quite sure that like me, he has absolutely nothing against Romanians as a people, nor Romas, as I believe they are a race who live in several parts of eastern Europe.
Our problem is with the shite service their WGs more often than not provide.
Tell me please what is racist about that?   
I have never met icky but do know some overt racists and can guarantee that they do not limit their bile to a single nationality.
Racism is a very serious accusation to hurl at someone and should not be done lightly.

Offline Clattypats

From personal experience I have had several shite experiences with Romanian WGs so share icky's aversion to them. I am quite sure that like me, he has absolutely nothing against Romanians as a people, nor Romas, as I believe they are a race who live in several parts of eastern Europe.
Our problem is with the shite service their WGs more often than not provide.
Tell me please what is racist about that?   
I have never met icky but do know some overt racists and can guarantee that they do not limit their bile to a single nationality.
Racism is a very serious accusation to hurl at someone and should not be done lightly.
well said auldie  :thumbsup:

Offline 7iron

he's no being racist, just saying what a lot of us have found out to our cost...The majority of them offer a shit service.. :thumbsdown:
If you have a bottomless pit of money then be my guest and piss it away or listen to some advice off of people who have already made that mistake..just a thought  :unknown:
Romanian girls are quite rightly getting bad reps. I myself was victim of one. This guy has reviewed this girl he was with and gave her a positive review. That should be good news that they ain't all bad. No need to keep going on about the bad Romanian girls, because this one comes highly recommended. Some punters will be delighted he gave this review. He took one for the boys and it worked out. Now they can go there knowing they won't be ripped off.

ickydicky

Romanian girls are quite rightly getting bad reps. I myself was victim of one. This guy has reviewed this girl he was with and gave her a positive review. That should be good news that they ain't all bad. No need to keep going on about the bad Romanian girls, because this one comes highly recommended. Some punters will be delighted he gave this review. He took one for the boys and it worked out. Now they can go there knowing they won't be ripped off.

you hope. have you checked out his profile. date joint. posts. reviews. mmmmm. interesting
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 08:45:58 pm by ickydicky »

Offline 7iron

you hope. have you checked out his profile. date joint. posts. reviews. mmmmm. interesting
will do, have done, looks fine to me.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 09:24:59 pm by 7iron »

Offline Astarter

I am a regular of this girl and her friend, she as has been stated is stunning and Fucking hot. Happy to keep seeing and her friend, both on occasion  :wacko: anyone swithering, you need not worry, you won't be disappointed. Great VFM without a doubt.

Can u give link to her friend. I saw her 2 gorgeous friends in her photos now taken down. Even though she's Romanian I got a good vibe from her when contacting and the old photos on her profile were better than now. What's the script with owo is it always an extra?

Offline 7iron

External Link/Members Only

A darling. Not sure about the OWO I have never questioned it. To be honest I prefer a fuck. A blow job is a side show and there are plenty out there provide a OWO only if that is your thing. But I am happy with these 2 girls as it is. Don't get me wrong, a blow job should be WO, that's why I spend my 30 minutes fucking these 2

Offline Astarter

Thanks very much for the info. The mind does boggle though when a guy says the blow job is a side show. I like a fuck as much as the next guy but to not get sucked off in the process would be like asking for chips and gravy and getting served a portion gravy without the chips :unknown:

Offline buddiemarvelous

mate.
are you having a laugh?
i callled you out on you out on being a racist becuase You called an entire nationalioty of peopld and called them all, for lack of a better term, thieves and liars.

fuck sake, All i'm saying is judge all girls on their own merits. and don't just instantly say they're at it becuase of where they come from.

I'm sure youre not a proper racist fucking inbred nethanderthal, what with your ability to type and not just bash your keyboard with yout angry knuckles

just think befofe you type

« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 01:55:18 am by buddiemarvelous »

Offline auldie63

What was that guys name who kept white knighting the Romanians? Roger something?

Offline 7iron

Thanks very much for the info. The mind does boggle though when a guy says the blow job is a side show. I like a fuck as much as the next guy but to not get sucked off in the process would be like asking for chips and gravy and getting served a portion gravy without the chips :unknown:
I do like a BJ :thumbsup: but the Fucking is the main event every time :yahoo:

ickydicky

What was that guys name who kept white knighting the Romanians? Roger something?

:thumbsup:

Offline francobegbie

Any info on duos with these two? Can't see anything on either profiles.
Banned reason: Racist cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 7iron

Any info on duos with these two? Can't see anything on either profiles.
oh yes they do.  :yahoo: I know this for certain  :hi:

Offline Clattypats

This thread is comedy gold now :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Clattypats

well why don't you stop bumming them up aswell!

Offline 7iron

well why don't you stop bumming them up aswell!
I only bum up the good ones. Slated the bad one. Seemples