Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DIRTY DREAM - West Croydon  (Read 2143 times)

1 review(s) for DIRTY DREAM (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location: house near west croydon, cameras, the pimp lets you in. bedroom is comfortable, dim lighting, no complaints

comms: by text message, with another girl I believe.

Girl: Like the photos, Thick around the ass and thighs hence my visit!, rubbish tits, gut, doesn't like to smile, but had a filthy milfy look about her and I just wanted to give her one more reason to look unhappy to add to the chip on her shoulder.

Typical Romanian, miserable face, displeased to see me.....so naturally that's my cue to walk, but not on this occasion I wasn't there for anything else but to get a bj and unload during doggy.

Bj was covered and poor, toothy, lazy, bare minimum.

Put her into doggy and pounded away untill I came, looks like she was in abit of pain  :thumbsup: :)

I can't recommend her per say....but if you're short for choices at least you know this ones hygenic...., I really need to quit romanians once and for all. But that temptation coupled with limited options down south make it really difficult.

Paid: £50 for 30mins.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

Jeez I don't know how you do it  :hi: ,she should be called dirty nightmare! :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

Jeez I don't know how you do it  :hi: ,she should be called dirty nightmare! :sarcastic:

Pumps  :hi: 

External Link/Members Only (IMO)

Girl: Like the photos, Thick around the ass and thighs hence my visit!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 09:46:05 pm by The_Don »

Offline pumps

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not hard at all really, you abstain for a while....then your penis does all the thinking.

Offline claretandblue

Not hard at all really, you abstain for a while....then your penis does all the thinking.
Sounds more like a chore than a pleasure but I get your point!back to the brazilians next then? :lol:

Offline pumps

Sounds more like a chore than a pleasure but I get your point!back to the brazilians next then? :lol:

I'm just out to fuck as many whores as I can before I die, so yes it is a chore getting through them at times, but pleasure does come as a reward when you get a good one! lol

NAAAAH I'm giving latinas' a wide birth for the foreseeable. (with the exception one girl if she ever comes back locally)

I'm frigging tired of paying them £80 for a basic service  that other wg's charge £60 for and offer lots and lots more services, not to mention the boring one track record they're always playing "estraa b b"

Offline The_Don

yes it is a chore getting through them at times, but pleasure does come as a reward when you get a good one! lol

That Punting:

is wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid  ;)

FlyingBreadMan

Pumps, no offence intended, but out of sheer curiosity:
Have you ever punted with a skinny model?

Offline claretandblue

I'm just out to fuck as many whores as I can before I die, so yes it is a chore getting through them at times, but pleasure does come as a reward when you get a good one! lol

NAAAAH I'm giving latinas' a wide birth for the foreseeable. (with the exception one girl if she ever comes back locally)

I'm frigging tired of paying them £80 for a basic service  that other wg's charge £60 for and offer lots and lots more services, not to mention the boring one track record they're always playing "estraa b b"
Basic service?Oh yes its only Mr HB who gets the deluxe version  :lol:

Offline pumps

Pumps, no offence intended, but out of sheer curiosity:
Have you ever punted with a skinny model?

yeah sure have.....

Offline pumps

Basic service?Oh yes its only Mr HB who gets the deluxe version  :lol:

:sarcastic:

yeah it was Mr HB who made me see the light

Offline Germany

pumps you're going "heavy" recently...

Offline pumps

pumps you're going "heavy" recently...

gotta mix shit up abit - life would be boring otherwise

Offline Jimmyredcab

Thanks for the review ------------------- typical lowlife Romanian skank.    :thumbsdown:

yumyum3

Thanks for the usual entertainingly candid review, Pumps. I see she does hardsports too. Nice.

Offline The_Don

Offline pumps

Thanks for the review ------------------- typical lowlife Romanian skank.    :thumbsdown:

lol they're not all low lifes

Thanks for the usual entertainingly candid review, Pumps. I see she does hardsports too. Nice.

:thumbsup:

Offline Leftking92

pumps me and you a similar lol

that filty milf look gets me going also

i have been taking a break for a while and doing 'sharpshooting' (looking for the right one or not booking at all)

rysa came back down to Brighton but i gave it a pass

she was a bit innocent for me lol

im 23 mind you aha