Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellen123 AdultWork Touring Aberdeen  (Read 1250 times)

11 review(s) for Ellen123 (6 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Ellen123 AW profile  - External Link/Members Only

Seen Ellen a fair few times.  She tours so I usually vist her if I see her on AW.  The thing that stands out for me on her profile is the price of her 15 minute quickie.  She was charging £30 now it's up to £35, and that was OWO and a fuck.  I have always seen her at a Premier location just of fKing St. I assume that is her go to base of operations in Aberdeen.

Pictures are 100% accurate, she has many on her open gallery, where you can clearly see what you see is what you get.  She does have a fuller figure that she is honest about, and always has a beautiful tanned complexion.  She has like a thick Yorkshire accent, that I like to poke fun at, so communication is not a problem.

She is always dressed well when I meet her, last time was stockings, heels and a nightie. 

I find her service to be classy unrushed and very sensual, starting with touching each other then escalating.  I like fucking this lady doggy style, she feels really good inside from behind.

FK is not on the menu but not a problem for me. 

I will no doubt see again.  I would recommend, and highly recommend if mature women are your thing, and don't mind a fuller figure.