Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MaisieXXX Glasgow  (Read 4095 times)

66 review(s) for Maisie_xox (57 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Next1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: 70 HH

I've had a couple of meetings with the lovely Maisie over the last few weeks during her regular visits to old Glasgow town and although she's well reviewed i thought it was time i popped my reviewing cherry. So here's my tuppence worth.

As above met Maisie in a city centre hotel. Although i was extremely nervous about meeting in an hotel for the first time there was absolutely no problems on both occasions. Busy enough to not be noticed walking in off the street and into the lift (also helped with a couple of reassuring words from a fellow site member, cheers bud you know who you are :-) )

The meet itself.
Fantastic, infact that good i went back twice lol. I'm quite easy to please in regards to the female form (who isn't when the wee man is angry and ready for a fight!!) but i found Maisie to be imo outstanding.
5'4, an amazing amazing pair of tits (perfect for otw) an ass that looks just tremendous doggy style and a pretty wee face for target practice :P

Services, FK, OWO, OTW, RO, sex in a couple of positions and then off with the bag to cover her tits.

Recommend: Yes
Return: without doubt

Offline Clattypats

Glad you had a good time with her  :thumbsup:
Hotels can maybe be a bit daunting,they all vary,some better than others..aslong as I know where the lifts are I just focus on that when I walk through the front entrance and it's nae bother :)

mavgoose

Can't get enough reviews. Even though she's been reviewed before.

Your review. Your opinions.

Any more reviews. ??

Offline Next1

Can't get enough reviews. Even though she's been reviewed before.

Your review. Your opinions.

Any more reviews. ??

None that recent if I'm honest. Been punting for a few years but never that regular.
No-one that hasn't been reviewed enough to give the necessary heads up to one and all.

Although one memory that (sadly) is no longer relevant is wee Chloe from the flat at the Thornwood (i can still rhyme off ht phone number lol)

mavgoose

6-3-4-????

Haha. I went there. I liked the other one. Holly?
Was great for an impulse punt.

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: 70 HH

I've had a couple of meetings with the lovely Maisie over the last few weeks during her regular visits to old Glasgow town and although she's well reviewed i thought it was time i popped my reviewing cherry. So here's my tuppence worth.

As above met Maisie in a city centre hotel. Although i was extremely nervous about meeting in an hotel for the first time there was absolutely no problems on both occasions. Busy enough to not be noticed walking in off the street and into the lift (also helped with a couple of reassuring words from a fellow site member, cheers bud you know who you are :-) )

The meet itself.
Fantastic, infact that good i went back twice lol. I'm quite easy to please in regards to the female form (who isn't when the wee man is angry and ready for a fight!!) but i found Maisie to be imo outstanding.
5'4, an amazing amazing pair of tits (perfect for otw) an ass that looks just tremendous doggy style and a pretty wee face for target practice :P

Services, FK, OWO, OTW, RO, sex in a couple of positions and then off with the bag to cover her tits.

Recommend: Yes
Return: without doubt

Great review of a great girl .... She did get a bit of a hard time recently but I'm glad to read your nice positive review of her as like you Ive had only great time with this gorgeous geordie.

Keep the reviews coming ....  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Next1

6-3-4-????

Haha. I went there. I liked the other one. Holly?
Was great for an impulse punt.

It was always Chloe for me. That wee innocent face and the playboy bunny tattoo that told a different story haha. Sad times when they stopped operating....

KevThomas

There speaks the man who actively promotes some girls endlessly

Offline Next1

There speaks the man who actively promotes some girls endlessly

Who??

KevThomas

Taz obviously. I cant quite work out why a punter constantly talks up a girl and wants to promote positive reviews unless he has a reason to do so.

Offline tazman1002001

Taz obviously. I cant quite work out why a punter constantly talks up a girl and wants to promote positive reviews unless he has a reason to do so.

17 positive reviews say it all ...... My opinion is my opinion and I will continue to share it with everyone.

If you don't like it then please read reviews only marked with Edinburgh in the title  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ickydicky

It was always Chloe for me. That wee innocent face and the playboy bunny tattoo that told a different story haha. Sad times when they stopped operating....

a great wee ride. i used to start the week with a fuck at chloe every monday followed by a pint in the thornwood. both just 5mins from my close. happy days.

Offline Astarter

Glad you had a good time with her  :thumbsup:
Hotels can maybe be a bit daunting,they all vary,some better than others..aslong as I know where the lifts are I just focus on that when I walk through the front entrance and it's nae bother :)

I've noticed a few people say that about hotel meets feeling uneasy. I suppose if the hotel was tiny and always same person at desk I would feel a bit uneasy too. Having said that, I've stayed in many hotels and have punted in them too. In any large hotel there are so many people coming and going and staff changing shifts that they don't bat an eye lid and just assume you are another guest. It's curious how we all get affected by meets differently. For me the most daunting thing is discovering what lurks behind the door on a first meet. Could be 👱 or 💀

KevThomas

17 positive reviews say it all ...... My opinion is my opinion and I will continue to share it with everyone.

If you don't like it then please read reviews only marked with Edinburgh in the title  :thumbsup:

I will read and comment on whatever I like thanks. It is my opinion that you must have a vested interest in this girl by continually promoting her, making punters aware when she is around and so on.

mavgoose

I will read and comment on whatever I like thanks. It is my opinion that you must have a vested interest in this girl by continually promoting her, making punters aware when she is around and so on.

Kev. Do your research better.
Taz = Taz.

You = jumping in with both feet.

Offline Next1

Personally I'm quite glad of a heads up from an experienced punter. Particularly if the said WG is only an occasional visitor to my area.

Offline Game of scones

Fuck wee Chloe probably best value punt of all time especially the first year she worked size 8 huge tits pussyflaps the size of dragon wings up for nearly anything she could have been charging 3 times what she did sofuckin oblivious to how good she looked .4 years of hooring and probably eating pies from the bakery she also worked in took its toll
Fuckin memories

Offline The Man With No Name

Maisie is good and I've had a couple of decent-enough punts with her. But for exactly the same money, Brooke (External Link/Members Only) blows her out the water on every level. Very similar in many ways, but simply better in all of them. Will get a review up the next few days.

Offline Clattypats

Maisie is good and I've had a couple of decent-enough punts with her. But for exactly the same money, Brooke (External Link/Members Only) blows her out the water on every level. Very similar in many ways, but simply better in all of them. Will get a review up the next few days.
is this not who she is doing duo's with now :unknown:

ickydicky

Fuck wee Chloe probably best value punt of all time especially the first year she worked size 8 huge tits pussyflaps the size of dragon wings up for nearly anything she could have been charging 3 times what she did sofuckin oblivious to how good she looked .4 years of hooring and probably eating pies from the bakery she also worked in took its toll
Fuckin memories

my memory is it £30 for 20 mins. i used to catch her at noon every monday so she was nice and fresh. and it was a few years ago so there were times when i managed a couple of pops. she so turned me on.

Offline Game of scones

Aye sounds about right gave her a tenner to herself and she would give me 2 pops facial allsorts of filth

ickydicky

cant say i ever gave her a tip but i certainly splattered my jizz over that wee face often enuf. she couldnt have been more than 20 or 21 when she started. wonder where she is now. cant be more than 30.

Offline Game of scones

She had 2 bambinos while working her boyfriend hadn't clue thought she was making sausage rolls and cream cakes

Offline tazman1002001

Personally I'm quite glad of a heads up from an experienced punter. Particularly if the said WG is only an occasional visitor to my area.

:thumbsup:
Banned by:

ickydicky

She had 2 bambinos while working her boyfriend hadn't clue thought she was making sausage rolls and cream cakes

well she was squeezing the cream outa ma sausage roll :yahoo:

Offline Para124

Intrigued, does Brooke tour Glasgow too?

Firebird

She does indeed Para. Have a look at my review of her, she's hot as fuck. Similar to Maisie but a lot more down to earth and easy going, nicer arse as well.

Offline Courtney

Offline Clattypats

This site was getting good till pple (Sorry fannies started accusung pple of stuff) think we should aw calm it,especially the perpetrators  :unknown:

Offline tazman1002001

Glad he was banned he is definaltey "dodgy" .....we don't want this forum going back the way agwin like it was.

Since that recent clear out the forum has been really good with a lot more genuine punters reviewing and sharing experiences in Scotland without fear of the "keyboard warriors" taking control....

Well done Admin keep up the great work  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Glad he was banned he is definaltey "dodgy" .....we don't want this forum going back the way agwin like it was.

Since that recent clear out the forum has been really good with a lot more genuine punters reviewing and sharing experiences in Scotland without fear of the "keyboard warriors" taking control.... :thumbsup:

Offline Clattypats

Since that recent clear out the forum has been really good with a lot more genuine punters reviewing and sharing experiences in Scotland without fear of the "keyboard warriors" taking control....

:thumbsup: