Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexycolette Edinburgh  (Read 1664 times)

KevThomas

External Link/Members Only

Had a 15 min with this girl today. Comms were excellent, flat nice and wow, she is stunning. She had on all black stockings, heels and bra and a smile to match.

She is slim, great legs and a perfect arse. Quite the looker.

I went for owo and had rimming and ended up with CIM. Blowjob was exceptional, deep and wet with lots of eye contact. Hands on my arse and mine holding her hair.

While being sucked I said next time I would have to fuck her and from behind in front of her mirror.

Good chat after and left with a big smile on my face.

Would definitely see her again.

ickydicky

i love it a hoor holds my arse as she blows me. sounds like she is a great bj artist. :crazy: and gvfm as well :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 05:53:52 pm by ickydicky »

Offline Countrylad

Where abouts Iin Edinburgh is she?

KevThomas

Out towards the airport from the city....quiet area.

somefun

Thanks for the review mate.

Colette is on my current list of interest.  But for timing I would have visited and I'll take your review as legitimate and bash on.

I've had comms with the girl a couple of times and had a good vibe - indicated she worked in the area around Harry Lauder Road -  just leaving Edinburgh entering Portobello area.

somefun

Looks like posts crorssed - Colette has twice indicated she worked in East Edinburgh (latest was last week) so she maybe works in two locations like Taquila

KevThomas

I saw her in Corstophine however you pronounce that. She said she was new to that area.

After I left she rang me apologising for not organising a cab but all good as I walked and got a bus into town. I was impressed from start to finish with her. She is smart and tuned in to what she does and really a lovely girl.