Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farrah.xo - Sheffield. Poor attitude, rubbish service  (Read 6624 times)

18 review(s) for ENGLISHEXOTIC Farrah (9 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BP96

External Link/Members Only

It seems like she changes her profile name regularly.

AKA PeachyFarrah, Lil Miss Farrah, etc

Had this girl on my HL for a while. Took the opportunity recently to see her but unfortunately very disappointed with her service.

Lowlights:

It doesn't seem to be her in some of the profile pictures - the girl there has a peachy round ass, this girl has a long oval ass
As soon as I got in while I was getting undressed she had her back to me combing her hair
I walked up to her and she firmly told me to go and lie on the bed and it had to be on a particular spot
No kissing - says at discretion on her profile - she did peck though with pursed lips if that's your thing
"Don't touch my hair"

Basically she didn't want to be there and after a while of this neither did I. She clearly has a distaste for guys and her job and this is reflected in her service.

A big fat avoid from me.

Online ColdZ

wow thanks BP! she was actually on my HL and I was planning to book her later today  :lol:
so glad I saw this! really didn't want to suck in a 2/2 of letdowns  :dash:

Offline Kendrig

Saw her a while back in Leeds, she told me her blowjob was the best I would ever experience, some women are delusional IMHO would give it a 5/10. Sorry you had a bad punt

Offline mrfishyfoo

Cheers for the review fella.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

I too have had my eye on this one. Not any more though.

Offline anonyorks

Wonder if she has sold the profile as the girl I saw was cute and had an amazing arse.

Offline stevedave

Wonder if she has sold the profile as the girl I saw was cute and had an amazing arse.

Sold the profile, or found the local Greggs  :D

Offline p3ngu1n

I saw her maybe 2years ago and could echo those sentiments - she was cute and sexy and I got such a full on service from her I'd have happily seen her again (back when she was in Sheffield and coming up to Leeds about once a fortnight or so). The money must have gone to her peachy little head ... and ass by the sounds of it!

Offline Leeds-lad

I've seen Farrah last year and definitely has an ass like her pictures (not sure what the previous post was about) but I would say her service wasn't great. She's definitely in it for the money and doesn't really give a real gfe or pse. Shame as she's very cute and beautiful peach ass.

Offline LustPuppy

Tested her awhile back in Donny, she didn't match he look of pics but she wasn't bad, great oral, really enthusiastic, said for extra £40 she'd get her "real" sister who's in room next door to join in.... Sorry to hear poor punt on this one.

Offline stevedave

said for extra £40 she'd get her "real" sister who's in room next door to join in....

:scare:

Offline p3ngu1n

Tested her awhile back in Donny, she didn't match he look of pics but she wasn't bad, great oral, really enthusiastic, said for extra £40 she'd get her "real" sister who's in room next door to join in.... Sorry to hear poor punt on this one.

So, how was the sister? :lol:

Offline BP96

Changed her profile name again, now SugarcaneXX.

That's why it' good to search on here just with the numbers which is the unique AW reference.

Offline NIK

Women like this ought to go and get a proper job. Of course that isn't as lucrative as ripping men off by pretending to be prossies.  :mad:

Offline p3ngu1n

Women like this ought to go and get a proper job. Of course that isn't as lucrative as ripping men off by pretending to be prossies.  :mad:

Too right NIK. It's actually worse if they've never had a proper job all their life, because they have no perception of simple things like good customer service

Offline anonyorks

Is this her in attached pic?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Wouldn't want to say either way as isn't this outing her if her face pictures are private?

Offline sanchez

That girl in the pic is cute.

I was tempted by her for a quick 15mins the other day but then remembered she had some bad reviews. Looks like she is down in LDN for the time being anyway.

biglarry

Wouldn't want to say either way as isn't this outing her if her face pictures are private?

Ok pic wasn't private when I downloaded it

Offline Lijunwei

Dannyboy369

I know it can be time consuming, but with so many on this thread having already seen her there is a distinct lack of reviews. Girls like this need a kick up the arse sometimes and a dusty phone can be the best way.

Offline DjNaz

I saw her a while back and was a pretty underwhelming experience. was a while back before active on this forum so no reviews.

A word of caution, after the event, she would then advertise her availability to me by texts messaging offering her services when in the area.

Never had this occur before with anyone else and think it's very poor form. Had to block her number after the 3rd occurrence

Offline Kendrig

A word of caution, after the event, she would then advertise her availability to me by texts messaging offering her services when in the area.
Totally forgot about that DJ, I had the same with the texts. Could cause a few issues if you weren't using a punting phone