Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Sweet 'N' Petite Edinburgh  (Read 6694 times)

24 review(s) for sweet 'n' petite (23 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jock D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall £100 1Hour Erotic Massage

Firstly, let me start by saying that I saw SnP aka Nicloe, a couple of years ago for a full service, when she still did owo, and had a great time. However, as she no longer includes owo in her repertoire and I am partial to a sensual massage, I decided to book the(rather expensive) massage session this time.

I will try and keep this brief as Nicole is both well eastablished and reviewed on UKP. Comms were very good all by text, booked the day before and confirmed on the morning of the appt. Her flat is reasonably central, 15min walk from Waverley Station, on the road to Leith and is an easy to find traditional tenement block. Inside it's perfectly functional but certainly not outstanding. Note the flat has a typical long and very narrow bathroom, with virtually no space to dry yourself after a shower.

As for Nicole, well as has been well documented she lives up to her name very sweet and most definitely petite. The pics on her profile are very accurate, amazing tight little bod for a 30something female. Facially, she is pretty without being spectacular and has nice full kissable lips. She is friendly, without being overly talkative, and was wearing a tight fitting dress when I arrived, but by the time I came back form the shower she was down to matching bra and panties and cream stockings. Onto the bed and she started the massage, which started off as a competent 'proper' massage, but gradually worked up to a very sensual and genuinely erotic encounter. Plenty of FK and DFK, body sliding and grinding, me geting her off manually and vice versa. Now, either Nicole is a very good actress or she genuinely enjoyed herself? Whichever one it is  :hi:

In summary, this kind of punt is not everyone's cup of tea, but for those of us who do like an erotic massage session, I would honestly say this is as good as it gets. My only criticism would be that I do feel £100 is a bit steep and £80 would be a more realistic price. However, at the end of the day it was a quality encounter, with a quality woman.  :thumbsup:

somefun

Hi Jock

I'm also a fan of the sensual massage type punt.  Sadly £100 per hr seems par for the course unless you have some info on any other decent girls providing this service?  I've only experienced Lucie (well reviewed 32 year old rather than the 45 year old one), Sweet n  Petite, Tamara and Polina in Edinburgh who currently do this type of service.  They all seem to charge the same £100 hr / £60hh when quoteg

[Removed by admin]

Offline Jock D

Of the ones you mention, I've only had experience of Lucie, who in my opinion is not in the same league as Sweet n Petite, when it comes to delivery of service or vfm.

There are cheaper options available in Glasgow, but again they're nowhere near the standard of Nicole unfortunately.

Offline loser

Her £60 half hour massage is good value for money. A rare find who does a genuinely sensual massage rather than the usual massage followed by wank given by just about everyone else in Edinburgh.

And as a bonus for those who like that sort of the thing she has amazingly beautiful feet (size 3).

Offline Marmalade

Lucie put her prices up last time I checked and no, nice flat, but service not in the same class as Nicole except she offers 'a bit more teasing' when the hour is booked. For a quality sensual massage, Nicole is the best in Edinburgh in my experience. 

bobdog291

I have visited Nicole several times over the years but have not receved a reply to my texts over the last year..

She seems to be a very busy lady and i'm not surprised. She provides the best gfe in Edinburgh

I just hope she isn't ignoring me for some reason.

Treat her well she is a ge

bobdog291

Sorry finger trouble.

I meant to say she is a gem lol

Offline Happyjose

Treat her well

Don't know how long you've lurked before joining, but best to avoid posting that phrase. It tends not to go down too well on here

Save it for AW feedback if you must
« Last Edit: December 11, 2016, 01:47:52 pm by Happyjose »

bobdog291

Whatdo you mean finger trouble or gem lol

Offline Happyjose

Whatdo you mean finger trouble or gem lol

The bad news is, if she's ignored your texts for a year she's probably blocked you. Prossies can be flaky like that.

You could try a different punting sim, but probably best to move on.

Offline thrillseekerxxx

Nicole is bloody hard to get a booking with sometimes. Having said that when booked she doesn't mess you around (unlike some others) and her GFE is superb.

Punter115

I would love to get an appointment with this sexy lady I can assure you it is not for the want of trying ... Would really love to see her but she is just not interested.
If anyone could make me cum in the bag I am sure it would be her.......live in hope.

Offline Mr boombastic

had a meeting with Nicole a couple years back and must say she is fantastic, would like to see her again, but as with others finding it difficult to get a hold of her!!

Offline Marmalade

had a meeting with Nicole a couple years back and must say she is fantastic, would like to see her again, but as with others finding it difficult to get a hold of her!!

I blame the romanians.