Sugar Babies

Author Topic: About to see CutestLucy  (Read 4222 times)

Offline dezpow

Ahhh boy... I cannot wait!

I saw her once before approximately a month ago - probably the best punt I've had.

Had a solid night of drinking, I'm always roasting after that. Tonnes of water and I'm raring to go.

Anyone else had the pleasure or a little jealous haha?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

You should have posted this in the London section, where you'll get a better response.

Look under your 2nd post. She already has 24 reviews on here. Have you not read any of them?

cockneybstrd

This should be in the London section really.

Not sure why anyone would be jealous?? your paying for it after all...

Offline smiths

This should be in the London section really.

Not sure why anyone would be jealous?? your paying for it after all...

I can confirm I am not jealous, I have fucked her already. ;)

Offline Roth

Yep no need for jealousy.  For 150 notes any punter can spend a hour fucking her in any of her holes followed by leaving a healthy deposit of man-fat in her gob. :hi:

cockneybstrd

I can confirm I am not jealous, I have fucked her already. ;)

Well can the OP confirm he is not jealous of Smiths or the hundreds of other geezers who have been up Lucy before him?

Offline hendrix

Why would anybody be jealous OP? Most of London has fucked her at least once :hi: even if some haven't, she's a prossie, so hardly a conquest :sarcastic:

Now, if you'd said you've got a free punt with Andrea Leadsom and Theresa May in the Islington Dungeon, you might have a point :D

James999

In some of her pictures she looks a lot older than her stated age  :music:

cockneybstrd

Why would anybody be jealous OP? Most of London has fucked her at least once :hi: even if some haven't, she's a prossie, so hardly a conquest :sarcastic:

Now, if you'd said you've got a free punt with Andrea Leadsom and Theresa May in the Islington Dungeon, you might have a point :D

Depends on which Theresa May it was....The Tory MP refused to meet with the ex glamour star some years ago as retarded blokes were writing to the MP telling her telling her how much they enjoyed her work in Razzle.

And OP just a thought as Punting isnt for squeamish I just hope the punter before you books her for an hour of rimming before meeting you !

Offline hendrix

Depends on which Theresa May it was....The Tory MP refused to meet with the ex glamour star some years ago as retarded blokes were writing to the MP telling her telling her how much they enjoyed her work in Razzle.

And OP just a thought as Punting isnt for squeamish I just hope the punter before you books her for an hour of rimming before meeting you !

That's a bait and switch that Sergei, or more likely Kevin in this case, would be proud of!

James999

About 50 years ago maybe. :D

Well Dorians 70  :scare: (In some of the earlier series she did have something about her though)

I'd bet the age difference between her and Lucy is nearer 30 years than 50 years  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 11:34:20 am by James999 »

Offline smiths

Well Dorians 70  :scare: (In some of the earlier series she did have something about her though)

I'd bet the age difference between her and Lucy is nearer 30 years than 50 years  :unknown:

If Lucy is anywhere near 40 she is very well preserved.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

or a little jealous haha?

Or even a little envious :hi:

Depends on which Theresa May it was....

I think the model doesn't have the 'h' in her name :hi:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 12:20:21 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

Offline OutForJustice80

Done a couple of years ago, didn't write a review because I wanted to preserve their political aspriations. Was relatively cheap £200 for the hour but no girl on girl whatsoever. Also Leadsom made motions like she was happy to be barebacked so I only let her suck me off. Kind of a weird punt if I'm honest. Also I think Theresa was on something. When I eventually came she caught it in her hand and slowly and methodically wiped it on Leadsom's face droning on about art. I wouldn't do it again.

Offline SamLP

Ah you got me. I'm so jealous I may just book two stunners to get over it.
I promise not to think of Lucy as one sucks me off and the other sticks her tongue down my throat.

Offline Ozy84

Ahhh boy... I cannot wait!

I saw her once before approximately a month ago - probably the best punt I've had.

Had a solid night of drinking, I'm always roasting after that. Tonnes of water and I'm raring to go.

Make sure you report back, rub it in good and proper to all us jealous punters!  :blush:

Offline Mr_Shins

She has a lot of positive reviews on here, has BDSM activities on her likes list, and is wearing trainers in one of her profile photos. I haven't read her AW reviews but may visit her sometime myself.

Offline claretandblue

She's gonna love you op sweating out all that booze all over her sheets  :sarcastic:

Offline claretandblue

If Lucy is anywhere near 40 she is very well preserved.
Late twenties at most,average looking but definitely not over 30,we've both seen and fucked her so slightly better qualified to comment!

Offline Ozy84

Late twenties at most,average looking but definitely not over 30,we've both seen and fucked her so slightly better qualified to comment!

Have seen her in the last couple of days after some time and she appears to have aged. Would say a year or two either side of 30. The freshness wasnt there and she looked quite jaded/tired. Has also turned into a bit of a clock watcher trying to get things ready for the next customer and not very keen for round 2.

Although the services she is known for were delivered and i was a fan i shant be returning again. I think she has fucked herself out. Time to move on and find a new one. I also got the impression she has got her group of fan boys and she can pick and choose which i suspected some weeks ago when there were problems with her comms.

Mendra

Oxy, tired / jaded. I couldn't agree more. After I saw her it turned out I wasn't missing much after all.

Offline claretandblue

Where have all her fanclub members gone?All a bit strange

Offline hendrix

I had a good time with her twice, but absolutely terrible comms since then so I've given up. Sounds like she's worn out anyway :D

Offline smiths

I had a good time with her twice, but absolutely terrible comms since then so I've given up. Sounds like she's worn out anyway :D

Probably couldn't keep up with the amount of cocks whilst she was cashing in while she could.

Offline hendrix

Probably couldn't keep up with the amount of cocks whilst she was cashing in while she could.

Yep, classic "forum darling" issue. There's very, very few that can balance the supply/demand/comms and provide a consistent service when that happens I've found.

Offline Ozy84

The usual lurking cunts that watch this site, take take and take and give fuck all back. Usually are the ones who are happy to pay excess amounts to secure bookings which i am 99% sure is happening with Lucy. So you probably won't hear from them.... :dash: :thumbsdown:

Offline Ozy84

Your right smiths! You can get in without any lube now.

cockneybstrd

banned from UKP and so lurk on UKE i am guessing

Offline Cybersex

I recently booked her and I was so excited about the coming meeting. I was starting to fancy her based on her previous reviews.

Have seen her in the last couple of days after some time and she appears to have aged. Would say a year or two either side of 30. The freshness wasnt there and she looked quite jaded/tired. Has also turned into a bit of a clock watcher trying to get things ready for the next customer and not very keen for round 2.

Although the services she is known for were delivered and i was a fan i shant be returning again. I think she has fucked herself out. Time to move on and find a new one. I also got the impression she has got her group of fan boys and she can pick and choose which i suspected some weeks ago when there were problems with her comms.

Oxy, tired / jaded. I couldn't agree more. After I saw her it turned out I wasn't missing much after all.

But after reading you all guys remarks about her recent services and appearances. I am starting to get a second thought. What ya guys say?? Please I legit need your honest advice and other option if not lucy. Your any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Offline Ozy84

I recently booked her and I was so excited about the coming meeting. I was starting to fancy her based on her previous reviews.

But after reading you all guys remarks about her recent services and appearances. I am starting to get a second thought. What ya guys say?? Please I legit need your honest advice and other option if not lucy. Your any help would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Why dont you go and see her and confirm whether we are right or whether you will become a fanboy.

Offline Mr_Shins

Given how old I am, I don't think of 30 as particularly old.

If she is losing her energy, that may be an issue, given the kind of workout I will want of her.

She is on my "to-visit" list, although my initial reaction of her profile photo was being put off by the fact the shoes are open at the toes.

Offline mf_1101

I dunno about the sentiment of her being worn out, I met her yesterday for the 2nd time (my first time was a TOFTT on here) and she was still amazing, I would actually say in my young punting life the session I had with her yesterday was the best punt of all time, it was the best sex I have had for a long, long time. I could do a review but I am afraid of being banned for being a fluffy cunt  :lol: - If you want me to, let me know I will.

I agree the biggest change since she has been popular is the comms, she is very hard to get ahold of, I think it's a mixture between her popularity and her moving between places, she works from a Hotel at the moment, she might even live there atm cos it seems as if she got booted out her previous place.

I didn't notice any difference between the first meeting, I overstayed like 20 minutes, she did eventually tell me politely to hurry the fuck up and leave but overall she is still one of the best girls I have experienced, but others have seen her more than me and noticed differently, so I wouldn't discount their feedback if you're looking to book. But if you ask me I recommend 100%  :drinks:

Offline Mr_Shins

If comms are hard, what is the best way to communicate with her and get a booking. Mobile or AW mail.

I would hate to think you can get banned on here just for giving a WG a good review, as long as it's a genuine one. What you just said sounds very honest to me. A girl doesn't need to be all-good to get a positive off me, or all-bad to get a negative. It's more of a balance of my experience and her attitude. I will usually state in a review the positives and the negatives.

Offline Herges Adventures

I was starting to fancy her based on her previous reviews.

:unknown:

nomad88

I dunno about the sentiment of her being worn out, I met her yesterday for the 2nd time (my first time was a TOFTT on here) and she was still amazing, I would actually say in my young punting life the session I had with her yesterday was the best punt of all time, it was the best sex I have had for a long, long time. I could do a review but I am afraid of being banned for being a fluffy cunt  :lol: - If you want me to, let me know I will.

I agree the biggest change since she has been popular is the comms, she is very hard to get ahold of, I think it's a mixture between her popularity and her moving between places, she works from a Hotel at the moment, she might even live there atm cos it seems as if she got booted out her previous place.

I didn't notice any difference between the first meeting, I overstayed like 20 minutes, she did eventually tell me politely to hurry the fuck up and leave but overall she is still one of the best girls I have experienced, but others have seen her more than me and noticed differently, so I wouldn't discount their feedback if you're looking to book. But if you ask me I recommend 100%  :drinks:

I think you should still review. I also saw her recently (posted a review) and also did not see a drop in her service level. Overall I probably don't love her as much as many seem to, as I'm not that much into her looks, but still an amazing service nevertheless.

Offline Ozy84

I think you should still review. I also saw her recently (posted a review) and also did not see a drop in her service level. Overall I probably don't love her as much as many seem to, as I'm not that much into her looks, but still an amazing service nevertheless.

I also said service level was the same as before and she delivered everything thats always been mentioned.

For me it was the looks, the arse isnt as good as it looks as mendra mentions. Bags under the the eyes. Don't remember her having as many freckles either. Hair wasn't particularly appealing. Fitting in as many bookings as poss while in the hotel etc. just generally it wasnt as epic as the first time round. And due to her looks i now think £150 is prob £20-£30 too much.

Perhaps once she has moved again and settles into a new house it may revert but am hoping i will be long gone by then.

Re the fluffies and regulars i specifically asked her and she said she does not need to advertise as she has her "customers". Not the sort of attitude i prefer when i have just handed over £150 notes. Make what you will of it guys...... :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 08:13:55 pm by Ozy84 »

Offline Titi

Saw her once and had a great time. However haven't returned due to her poor comms and me not keen on 2nd visits. Sounds like her services have dipped as well and she's now operating out of a hotel. Also London is a big city with other options to explore. I don't understand punters becoming regulars with WGs. Surely the whole point of punting is the variety and dipping into the unknown. I suppose we are all different.

Elvort901

I'm new here but saw Lucy about a month ago.

It was a good service but what struck me was she was effectively in her 'normal' clothes (bra and knickers with a shirt on, for speed probably) and it didnt feel that 'special.' Make up was also a bit wanting/needed.

It was also clearly her own pad as she had her trinkets from her travels everywhere. I wondered then if a) it was the right set up and b) how many she was doing a day, as it were.

Don't get me wrong, when she got down to it she was great but sustaining that level for long periods is tricky and you could see the 'lack of effort' just beginning to creep in with the attire etc.

The real tops like Lucia at HC/Top Secret keep it together by having regular extended breaks - maybe time for Lucy to take a tip from some of the proven best?

Great dirty talk in Portugese mind!  :thumbsup:

Offline Mr_Shins

Oh, I want a woman who wears "normal" clothes, although the description sounds like she was mostly undressed. I don't want them to present themselves to me like that. Only later on during the session should undressing take place..

I haven't met her yet so can't review myself. I am curious although there are others I'm waiting to see ahead of her.

punther

Available Today light on....havent seen that on her profile in a while

Mendra

£1.00 - £1.19 sign of the times. Rockstar also have dusty phones.
Brexit, new PM, hot weather.. Punters saving for holidays  It all sums up.

Is Lucy's popularity fading gradually?

Offline paul_2407

Perhaps a good time for people like me to give her a bell. With a dusty phone perhaps she'll be keen on impressing new clients to become regulars

Offline Ozy84

Perhaps a good time for people like me to give her a bell. With a dusty phone perhaps she'll be keen on impressing new clients to become regulars

Doubt it

Offline Mr_Shins

Someone who has an A/W account under the name of UK has left her a very nasty "feedback only".

My guess is that she didn't accept a booking request from him..

She doesn't appear to return positive feedback.