Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheryl of Loughborough. Walked  (Read 9474 times)

3 review(s) for Cheryl (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ted Clubberlang

There's so much for me to learn on here, I feel like I've got bloody parki's

Are you shaking like a shitting dog?  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
No, it was after her membership on here.

Thanks for the correction.

In that case, even more explanation required by Dani.

It's amazing how the the whole thread has turned. I blame R  :D

Offline cueball

Are you shaking like a shitting dog?  :D

No, it can't be parkies can it then  :D although, I did put my tee shirt on backwards this morning, does that count?

Ted Clubberlang

It's amazing how the the whole thread has turned. I blame R  :D

Since he's not here, so do I!  :D

Offline smiths

That is correct. I posted as cassie lane but at the time Nik knew it was me and eventually changed the name to Dani when I asked

As for the forum I talked about it was the one set up as a fake version of this site and my name, a this name and JRC and Niks names were being used by other people and making vile misogynistic hate filled posts in each of our names.  I also posted about it on my old Twitter account which I had to close for the same reason and even posted it on saafeI actually left the forum for a while because of all the hassle that came with being a member.  Nik was nice enough to give me a new account when I chose to come back

You seem to know an awful lot about me infact I am starting to wonder if you are not someone who has been here before and I'm not sure if either I upset you in some way.  Did you fail to book me? Or are you a female with a grudge as it seems rather strange that you would go into attack mode just because I explained it might not be Parkinsons so perhaps she was fine during her booking with R. You say you knew that so why argue that R must have seen it?

Very strange indeed

Did you think having a go at me would get me banned?  Sorry I don't bite and I don't throw my toys out of the pram

I know the site you refer to and Redcab and NIK and admin will no doubt recall it, its was all about trying to undermine UKP which it failed to do spectacularly and take the piss, epic fail on both points.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Ok. To set the profile thing straight I used to be called Fat Prossie. I then started getting a lot of problems from certain people on other forums posing in my name on blogs Twitter and the copy of this site and that awful anon forum. Nik allowed me to change my name to Cassie lane. It made no difference as they cotyoned on and started using this name. I then left this forum for a while and Nik closed down my account for me and I stopped any online presence for a while as it went from online to having my home attacked (Windows put through with lovely notes attached)
They carried on posting everywhere else in that name so I went to back my original AW name of Dani and Nik let me rejoin here once most of the shit stopped. 
So I DO NOT have two profiles although I had a previous profile that was shut down by the then Admin Nik
I shouldn't have to explain myself to anyone but it seems people now think I post on two profiles which I don't
I do have 2blogs that i actually use when I remember as they are attached to both my websites but I'm sure there are many more lurking just as there are Twitter posts in my old name and dozens of posts on both those awful forums and I don't know if it was all women or some men as well (who had been banned from here) who were bloody awful in the things said as me and about me. Anthg had the same problem for a while and he doesn't have an online presence as such but still had his name dragged through the mud with people posting as him
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:01:29 am by Dani »

Offline cueball

In that case, even more explanation required by Dani. should we refer to her as "cani" or "dasi"

It's amazing how the the whole thread has turned. I blame R  :D good, I thought you might blame me  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
That is correct. I posted as cassie lane but at the time Nik knew it was me and eventually changed the name to Dani when I asked

As for the forum I talked about it was the one set up as a fake version of this site and my name, a this name and JRC and Niks names were being used by other people and making vile misogynistic hate filled posts in each of our names.  I also posted about it on my old Twitter account which I had to close for the same reason and even posted it on saafeI actually left the forum for a while because of all the hassle that came with being a member.  Nik was nice enough to give me a new account when I chose to come back

You seem to know an awful lot about me infact I am starting to wonder if you are not someone who has been here before and I'm not sure if either I upset you in some way.  Did you fail to book me? Or are you a female with a grudge as it seems rather strange that you would go into attack mode just because I explained it might not be Parkinsons so perhaps she was fine during her booking with R. You say you knew that so why argue that R must have seen it?

Very strange indeed

Did you think having a go at me would get me banned?  Sorry I don't bite and I don't throw my toys out of the pram

I'm not remotely interested in you though generally I think you talk rubbish but lets not pretend those weren't your blogs.  :hi:

From what I can read, IMHO, I don't think ted has anything against you. Ted only brought you into the thread AFTER you replie din this thread.

If you are correct about him been here before, let Admin deal with that.

Online RedKettle

so to summarise the important stuff - do not shag Cheryl  :hi:

Ted Clubberlang

Ok. To set the profile thing straight I used to be called Fat Prossie.

We know, but can you confirm that you were also Cassie Lane, or will you deny it?

Ted Clubberlang

so to summarise the important stuff - do not shag Cheryl  :hi:

Straight to the heart of the matter!  :D

Online RedKettle

We know, but can you confirm that you were also Cassie Lane, or will you deny it?

I may have misunderstood but I think she did confirm that, but to be honest I got lost and am hanging onto the "do not shag Cheryl" mantra.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Ps. The op says he remembers me posting as Cassie yet has not been a member long. Which does suggest a previous member but I'll leave this now as I seem to be pissing someone off just by being a member and I'll leave it to admin as I don't have anything else to say as have said it all

Offline smiths

She cant deny it as I know she WAS Cassie Lane on here at one time.

Offline cueball

Ok.

Yes, but those mean things you said in that blog have hurt my feelings, you weren't talking about us lot were you? We're a lovely bunch (of coconuts)  :D

Ted Clubberlang

I may have misunderstood but I think she did confirm that, but to be honest I got lost and am hanging onto the "do not shag Cheryl" mantra.

It's all a bit confusing now, I'm off to bed!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

She cant deny it as I know she WAS Cassie Lane on here at one time.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:16:58 am by CoolTiger »

Offline cueball

I'm off to bed!

Me too, not with you I hasten to add.

That's enough nitty gritty for one night.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Same here.. off to bed.... NOT with Cheryl, Cassie Lane, Aussiebitch or Danni, or... :cool:

I am so confused.com now!!!

Ted Clubberlang

See you upstairs but put that fucking T shirt on the right way round, it's not sexy!   :lol:

Offline LarryPab

if you re read the other review he starts it by saying he is catching up on past girls - this punt could have been a year or two before he wrote the review - perhaps check facts before throwing mud at fellow punters!!

There are 2 meetings with Cheryl mentioned in R's review posted on Oct 6th. The first meeting was historical but the second one was current. 

This is the thread with R's historical reviews posted on Oct 3rd:  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=70252.0

Scroll down to his mention of Cheryl and he says; "Late 40’s early 50’s, good body for age. Different Loughborough Hotels,
Submissive (very sub if pushed), DFK, OWO, Swallow, PSE. GFE, ANAL, DP - 1 Visit – Seeing her this week

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
FFS SAKE I have said I used the name Cassie lane a few times and also that I wrote that blog  Yes I also wrote that blog but at the time someone was posting on the other UKP site as well as anon using my name ( as well as a few other well known members here)
They were also getting men to post that they BBd me n one caught herpes off me and all sorts of other nasty shite and also posting as me some vile shite on the ANON site. At the time I had left here for a while as my life was being made hell but I MADE THAT BLOG ABOUT THE ANON SITE AND THE OTHER UKP as some men were backing the girls up and posting vile shite they would do to me. So I blogged to make it clear I had not not would I ever post on there or take a booking from any of the vile shites that thought it funny to carry on even after the females stopped posting
I was horrified at some of the things they said so felt the need to let people know it wasn't me posting and what was being said was all lies
I then rejoined here after a few months and with Niks approval

Shit all this because I said it might not be Parkinsons do Rs review may well be correct
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:42:45 am by Dani »

Ted Clubberlang

Just to be clear, and I didn't read your last post, I have no interest in you or whether you stay on this site or get banned. As Cooltiger astutely pointed out, I didn't come looking for you, rather, you brought attention on yourself by chipping in with your usual bollocks. My position is simply this... I have a problem seeing you as a 'respected' member of this site when I remember how you held the view that we were all "misogynists and Neanderthals", a viewpoint that only changed when you realised it was bad for business.  :hi:

vw

Question is are you Mr Bridger or nelson...?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 11:21:20 am by vw »

Ted Clubberlang

Question is are you Mr Bridger or nelson...?

Another trying to do admins job for him. Admin knows exactly who I am and you are wrong on both counts, further conjecture would serve little purpose as I PM'd admin when I made the OP  :hi:

Offline SunshineBoy

Ted, just like to thank you for your original post (seems a long way back now). I had her on my HL because of the hairy muff ... you have saved me and my wallet from a very awkward situation as I'm not very brave when it comes to just walking out and would have probably have had to go through with it.. although if shaking like a shitting dog then maybe she would have done most of the work....

So from my perspective that's the point, a contribution that helps and protects us punters.. Being relatively new I have to ask the rhetorical question of why a site primarily meant for punters allows WG's to contribute, don't they have the sister site to whinge on or is it that they can't get enough of us   :rose: ?

Ted Clubberlang

Ted, just like to thank you for your original post (seems a long way back now). I had her on my HL because of the hairy muff ... you have saved me and my wallet from a very awkward situation as I'm not very brave when it comes to just walking out and would have probably have had to go through with it.. although if shaking like a shitting dog then maybe she would have done most of the work....

So from my perspective that's the point, a contribution that helps and protects us punters.. Being relatively new I have to ask the rhetorical question of why a site primarily meant for punters allows WG's to contribute, don't they have the sister site to whinge on or is it that they can't get enough of us   :rose: ?

Thanks for your comment, which reinforces the original purpose of the post, to protect other punters from the same situation. Personally I think very few WG's contribute anything to the site, but that's just my opinion. They're weeded out when they're touts, some are more careful (though not always) and manage to stay for a longer duration than others.

vw

Another trying to do admins job for him. Admin knows exactly who I am and you are wrong on both counts, further conjecture would serve little purpose as I PM'd admin when I made the OP  :hi:

Well last thing bridger said was that he PM'd admin before being put down the waste pipe.  :bomb:

Offline stevedave

Nobody is trying to do admins job for him, we're just quite good at weeding out bullshitters, timewasters, trolls and cunts. And you appear to fall firmly into at least two, if not more, of those categories.

vw

Nobody is trying to do admins job for him, we're just quite good at weeding out bullshitters, timewasters, trolls and cunts. And you appear to fall firmly into at least two, if not more, of those categories.

Sorry to be pedantic it you forgot wanker.  :bomb:

Offline stevedave

My bad VW, it's been a long day. But to be fair, that one went without saying  :lol:

Ted Clubberlang

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh, the irony... not as good as you like to think apparently.  :dash:

Ted Clubberlang

Well last thing bridger said was that he PM'd admin before being put down the waste pipe.  :bomb:

Want to go out on a limb and put a time frame on your bomb, or do you want to try thinking and ask yourself why I still haven't been "put down the waste pipe" yet? The review is still her because, like me it's genuine.  :hi:

vw

Want to go out on a limb and put a time frame on your bomb, or do you want to try thinking and ask yourself why I still haven't been "put down the waste pipe" yet? The review is still her because, like me it's genuine.  :hi:

Well I give you 2 weeks your new found arrogance  will drop you down the Twyford into to waste pipe.

Anyway up to admin what he does, i was just sent tickets to see the latest freek show and potential meltdown,  please don't let us down. :D

Offline mf_1101

For the record I do not give a shit who Dani or the OP were in a previous life, the problem I have with OP is actively accusing another reviewer of outright lying or withholding vital information. Because now we either have to dismiss the OP as a cunt or call Raddy into question to answer this accusation. That bothers me more than the other shite discussed here.

Online RedKettle

Well I give you 2 weeks your new found arrogance  will drop you down the Twyford into to waste pipe.

Anyway up to admin what he does, i was just sent tickets to see the latest freek show and potential meltdown,  please don't let us down. :D

Can I take the bet?  If he is banned within 2 weeks I will buy you a punt, if not you can buy me one.   :D :drinks:

Online RedKettle

For the record I do not give a shit who Dani or the OP were in a previous life, the problem I have with OP is actively accusing another reviewer of outright lying or withholding vital information. Because now we either have to dismiss the OP as a cunt or call Raddy into question to answer this accusation. That bothers me more than the other shite discussed here.

That was my original issue but I have got to the point where I believe the review of both of them but do not know (or care frankly) why there was such a difference in her between those two events.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
My gut feeling.... OP will be around, cos Admin carried out his purge on banned members and his post was reported on, yet OP is still around.

Update....
I have made contact with R, and when I get a chance, will post his reply.

Offline Leicspunt

Get a room boys. Or move on! We all have our own opinions  :dash:

Offline Marmalade

Thanks for your comment, which reinforces the original purpose of the post, to protect other punters from the same situation.
Nice. Protect punters who have such shit taste as you.  :cool: How remarkable that you book a fat old tub of lard arse then complain and warn us not to do the same. 

:D Fucking priceless!

(Most punters would be warned off just from reading the profile. But your method is interesting dear lad. Do keep it up -- if you can keep anything up with taste like yours that is. )  :wacko: :cool:

Offline Picti

Nice. Protect punters who have such shit taste as you.  :cool: How remarkable that you book a fat old tub of lard arse then complain and warn us not to do the same. 

:D Fucking priceless!

(Most punters would be warned off just from reading the profile. But your method is interesting dear lad. Do keep it up -- if you can keep anything up with taste like yours that is. )  :wacko: :cool:
Is that a wee bit of body politics creeping in there? Isn't the fundamental aspect of paid sex that a punter's money buys his preferences; not your preferences, not mine, but his? His complaint was that he thought he was booking a punt with a mature but healthy and able WG. What he found was someone who had an obvious but undisclosed medical condition. He was placed in a very uncomfortable situation and got angry about it.

It'll be clear from my posts that I don't agree with everything he's said or some aspects of the manner of expression. However it's been interesting to see some of UKPs more prominent provocateurs flummoxed on this one.

Online RedKettle

Is that a wee bit of body politics creeping in there? Isn't the fundamental aspect of paid sex that a punter's money buys his preferences; not your preferences, not mine, but his? His complaint was that he thought he was booking a punt with a mature but healthy and able WG. What he found was someone who had an obvious but undisclosed medical condition. He was placed in a very uncomfortable situation and got angry about it.

It'll be clear from my posts that I don't agree with everything he's said or some aspects of the manner of expression. However it's been interesting to see some of UKPs more prominent provocateurs flummoxed on this one.

You beat me to it - and frankly expressed it a lot better than I would have!!

vw

Maybe book pix for an hour of creative writing RK :lol:

Do agree with him,  I also do what I like with my wad.   :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Which is fair enough comment, especially on the face of it. And I'd point out, I have for instance, often defended HP's taste in enormous bodies. It wasn't a fattist post. I picked on that because his overall posting seems weird to me. He's entitled to his opinion and his review... But out of his 38 posts, 35 about this one prossie. But it's your area guys, and if you think he's a great solid genuine punter etc that is putting the punter first, fair enough. Let's see . . .

Offline Picti

Which is fair enough comment, especially on the face of it. And I'd point out, I have for instance, often defended HP's taste in enormous bodies. It wasn't a fattist post. I picked on that because his overall posting seems weird to me. He's entitled to his opinion and his review... But out of his 38 posts, 35 about this one prossie. But it's your area guys, and if you think he's a great solid genuine punter etc that is putting the punter first, fair enough. Let's see . . .

Fair point as local knowledge is a factor here, but it transpires that the OP is a genuine punter known to several other punters on here.

As to what he'll do or say next...your guess is as good as ours!  Yes, let's see.

vw

Fair point as local knowledge is a factor here, but it transpires that the OP is a genuine punter known to several other punters on here.

As to what he'll do or say next...your guess is as good as ours!  Yes, let's see.

Hope he isn't like the last "genuine punter " that had a go at crazy golf then got banned was proclaimed genuine then banned again.

All good fun though.

Offline datyman

I agree with all that RK had to say on the subject and about the WG as I made the same error in booking the WG in May this year.

I estimate the WG is 64 yo and suffering from Parkinsons, she told me that she was suffering from Parkinson disease. I can't say how advanced her condition is but her right arm was shaking well enough to give me a good hand job I thought.

She also needs to work on her bush hygiene as it is urine wiffy. She's a squirter (which means to me she pisses when she orgasms) which she did during our encounter, squirt that is.

Looks wise, imagine old lady with no lips and grey hair upstairs and downstairs, yep a dark grey and silver bush - a used Brillo pad.

Still I tupped it as it was raining quite heavily and didn't fancy leaving immediately as I had a long way to travel and stopped off for the meet on my way home. I had a hot shower before I left and felt quite relaxed. For me you pays your money and takes your chances that you're going to enjoy the experience.

I can't recommend this WG though.  :thumbsdown:

Online RedKettle

I estimate the WG is 64 yo and suffering from Parkinsons, she told me that she was suffering from Parkinson disease. I can't say how advanced her condition is but her right arm was shaking well enough to give me a good hand job I thought.

She also needs to work on her bush hygiene as it is urine wiffy. She's a squirter (which means to me she pisses when she orgasms) which she did during our encounter, squirt that is.

Looks wise, imagine old lady with no lips and grey hair upstairs and downstairs, yep a dark grey and silver bush - a used Brillo pad.

Well after those "positive" comments she is back on the HL  :D :D :D

I think not!

Ted Clubberlang

I agree with all that RK had to say on the subject and about the WG as I made the same error in booking the WG in May this year.

Still I tupped it as it was raining quite heavily and didn't fancy leaving immediately as I had a long way to travel and stopped off for the meet on my way home. I had a hot shower before I left and felt quite relaxed. For me you pays your money and takes your chances that you're going to enjoy the experience.

Fucking priceless, and I'm the arsehole!  :dash:

Ted Clubberlang

Who's the wanker now!  :lol: :lol: