Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ruby lou 4 U - Blackburn Milf  (Read 1695 times)

1 review(s) for ruby lou 4 U (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

inxs950

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After seeing this new profile and the pro photos looked stunning I decided the day to TOFTT was now. I ignored the pro photos and was happy with the phone shots so a booking was made. I was prepared to walk if she was completely different when I arrived. An incall was available during the day at £120. She had feedback from another guy who had seen several local girls so that reassured me.

Comms.

Email comms were good and once the booking was made full address details were given and mobile number supplied.
NOTE: Email comms go through "Zara" who runs the group. I found this out at the end of the punt. I phoned Ruby to discuss what I wanted and she had a local Blackburn accent and was really chatty and friendly, even asked what music I wanted which was a first.

Nice clean modern semi in Blackburn about 1/2 mile from Ewood Pk. Good parking and easy to find. Nice area for day/night visits.

ruby lou 4 U
She texted me to come to the front door and what a nice surprise. Looks wise I'd say she was very pretty a definite milf you would look twice at. She said she would have to answer the door in "civies" and she had denim shorts on and a tight t shirt. I had a shower and she changed into a see through black dress as shown in her gallery. Shes probably about 5'8 with a cracking slim tanned figure. Pert tits and a cute small ass. She said she was 46 and not 48 as stated on her profile and I didnt doubt this.

Action
I booked an hour as its my usual time. I have about an hours drive to my usual Manchester haunts so a local girl was appealing. We exchanged a few texts in the morning and I parked close to her house.We went upstairs and while I showered she changed into a nice black number and put some Rolling Stones on!
In the bedroom it was straight into dfk and she was good, not playing about. She dropped my towel and we got to know each others bodies before dropping onto the bed. She asked what I liked and I just said to go with the flow. She did mention about covering up my little friend before oral and I reminded her that her profile stated owo. She said it was at discretion and I reminded her I'd just showered!!! This chat wasnt awkward but part of the problem is "Zara" had done her profile!!! She went with owo without any problems and gave great DT and had good eye contact. We went into 69 for a while and she was wet through and thrusting that cute ass in my face. She then sat on top and what a view.
We covered cg and I finished in mish. She never clockwatched and was a really nice woman who chatted about how she did agency work previously and had gone with this "Zara" group.

Would I go back? Yes, she has the figure and looks.
Would I recommend? Yes, at £120/hr not £140. Her profile now shows £140 and Ive told her that it would kill trade as the manc milfs are mostly at £120 and you have glisteningjools down the road at £110. A duo with the 2 of them though would be fun  :-)

Beware that email comms go to "Zara" in the group but the mobile number your given is Rubys.

Offline defoman

inxs950

Has she gone inactive?

Ive a feeling on a serious note that she lost her teenage son a few weeks back.