Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anal Amelia - Birmingham City B1 - TOFTT  (Read 4345 times)

5 review(s) for Anal Amelia (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

After a little break from punting, as I had been overdoing it, decided it was time for something new....

The young woman: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Comms: Excellent, promptly answers phone and replies to texts, clear directions and final text with address

Venue: Modern, clean apartment in central Brum, well stocked bathroom, clean towels, clean bedroom with a wardrobe with a mirror, for those that like visual stimulation such as I.

The young woman: Very slender, with well defined waist / hips, very small tits, nice round bum, fully shaved. Cheerful happy personality, so much so she was singing and dancing, bit unusual but a pleasant change from the usual moodiness from a lot of girls.

The service: I asked her to dress a certain way for me on arrival and she fully complied with my request  :thumbsup: so when I entered the apartment I was very pleased at the way she wiggled leading me to the room.

Once the paperwork was sorted, had a shower in the very nice bathroom and returned to the room. She greeted me with a kiss and a little dance, she seems happy in her work and was doing little dances while she set up a little music on her phone. Into kissing which was with tongues but by no means deep, she stood with her back to the mirror and was wiggling her bottom and bending over to afford me a lovely view if her bum and pussy, she was wearing 6' heels from her pictures which showed her legs off well.

I kissed my way down her body playing with her very small tits and feeling up her pussy and ass, she made the right noises and allowed me access to all areas without complaint.

After a little of this she began to administer OWO, which was a little disappointing, only medium depth and she paused a few times to wipe pre-cum which I found distracting. Onto 69 and she responds well to my oral ministrations, but alas no fingers  :cry:

Onto the main event and fucked her in a variety of positions, she allows deep penetration and readily spreads wide / raises her legs to facilitate.

I had paid extra for anal and when I requested she lubed up her ass and I dove in, there was no holding back and I was in balls deep in a variety of positions, she looks very dirty while fucking and her body shape is just the kind I like. As I was nearing my pop I pulled out and asked for facial finish, this was politely refused  :thumbsdown: even though it is on her profile, I was not going to spoil the moment and she offered up her ass or breasts, I plumped for her ass and she raised it in the air and I sprayed all over, it was a good finish, though not the one I wanted.

I struggled to rate this young woman, some aspects of her service were very good, some a little less so, she has a very nice body shape and is cheerful and friendly during the meet. I decided on balance it was a mostly positive meeting with a friendly sexy young Hungarian.

She did, at my request introduce me to her friend, young megan, who looks quite cute in a girl next door sort of way.

Would I return?: Probably not, the oral was not as good as I like, nor was the kissing, but she was a sexy, friendly young woman so I can recommend.

Enjoy!

Ming  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 09:19:48 am by Ming »

Offline JEH7376

*high fives Ming for a good TOFTT*

glad it was a good one for you brother

Offline Madone1

Got to love a girl who calls herself Anal lol glad she takes a backdoor pounding like a hero as well.

Mzunn

Hi Ming nice review.
What was the attire you asked her to wear?

Dodo

Another well appreciated review to add to Ming's impressive collection.
I did try to send you a PM alerting you to the Megan that I saw, a blonde, so not the one you met......your tastes are like mine so I know you would enjoy.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Ming  :hi:

Was already on my HL so will keep my eye on her  ;)

Ming

Another well appreciated review to add to Ming's impressive collection.
I did try to send you a PM alerting you to the Megan that I saw, a blonde, so not the one you met......your tastes are like mine so I know you would enjoy.

I read your review Dodo and she is now on my HL. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I no longer have access to PM, though I don't know why.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Unfortunately I no longer have access to PM, though I don't know why.

Admin would not have taken this off you without a reason.

Have you asked him why?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 06:12:11 pm by CoolTiger »

Ming

Admin would not have taken this off you without a reason.

Have you asked him why?

Yes, but at the time of writing have not had a response.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yes, but at the time of writing have not had a response.

Have you been a naughty boy, then?  :D

Ming

Well, a naughty (ahem) mature man, but only with the females.... ;)

Dodo

I reckon it's when you had the verbal with James.

Offline Excalibur

She certainly looks my type and thanks for The TOFTT Ming. The thing that hacks me off is the advertised but declined Facial. I saw Hazel Kitty in London (review to follow) and was 'dodged' a facial for a CIM. So she will get a Neutral when I review as I find Facials more visually satisfying than CIM. Non delivery of advertised services for me,can at best, generate a Neutral rating.

Ming

She certainly looks my type and thanks for The TOFTT Ming. The thing that hacks me off is the advertised but declined Facial. I saw Hazel Kitty in London (review to follow) and was 'dodged' a facial for a CIM. So she will get a Neutral when I review as I find Facials more visually satisfying than CIM. Non delivery of advertised services for me,can at best, generate a Neutral rating.

I know what you mean Excalibur, it is one of the reasons I struggled with rating her, I do like my facials too.
I just took the view that it was, on balance, a mostly positive meeting. The sex and anal, were very good.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 08:19:20 am by Ming »

Ming

I reckon it's when you had the verbal with James.

Possibly?

Offline stevedickens

Hi Ming,

I noticed on another thread that you posted a nice close-up pussy photo of Anal Amelia, who now works under "Lovely Lola XXX": External Link/Members Only. I'm thinking of going to see her, and have kind of become quite taken with her! I've subscribed to her private gallery, but would love some more pics.

Soooo, I'm sorry if this is out of line, but could you share any more of those pics from your time with her?

Also, did you have to pay extra for photos/filming? It looks like she doesn't allow it on her profile.

Thanks for your review of her - sounds like you had a great time.

Tom

Ming

Hi Ming,

I noticed on another thread that you posted a nice close-up pussy photo of Anal Amelia, who now works under "Lovely Lola XXX": External Link/Members Only. I'm thinking of going to see her, and have kind of become quite taken with her! I've subscribed to her private gallery, but would love some more pics.

Soooo, I'm sorry if this is out of line, but could you share any more of those pics from your time with her?

Also, did you have to pay extra for photos/filming? It looks like she doesn't allow it on her profile.

Thanks for your review of her - sounds like you had a great time.

Tom

Send her back up to Brum for a little holiday and I'll see what I can do, would love to have another bout with her....... :yahoo:

All joking aside, I don't think it would be appropriate to share the detailed photos I have of her on an open forum, so sorry but I will have to decline.

She didn't have it on her profile when I saw her, I just took the view if you don't ask you don't get, so I asked and she said yes, suggest you do the same if you see her, her prices have dropped since she was here, so even if she does charge more it would still be costs effective.

Dodo

Send her back up to Brum for a little holiday and I'll see what I can do, would love to have another bout with her....... :yahoo:

All joking aside, I don't think it would be appropriate to share the detailed photos I have of her on an open forum, so sorry but I will have to decline.

She didn't have it on her profile when I saw her, I just took the view if you don't ask you don't get, so I asked and she said yes, suggest you do the same if you see her, her prices have dropped since she was here, so even if she does charge more it would still be costs effective.

Where's your review of her ??

Ming

Where's your review of her ??

Look at the top of this page  :angelgirl:

Offline stevedickens

OK, no worries mate - fair enough. I actually tried to PM you instead of asking on an open forum but couldn't work out how to! (Couldn't find it on the site). Anyway, as you said, don't-ask-don't-get!

I keep checking her profile but she seems to be taking a seriously epic holiday. Maybe that means she's finished - I'll keep you all posted if I do manage to meet up with her.

Thanks for the review anyway, happy punting!