Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Red Haired Cutie--Very Good Tie and Tease--Bayswater  (Read 5289 times)

7 review(s) for Miss redhaired Cutie (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Romney

So,  I'm really into tie and tease sessions lately, and I've seen Anne mentioned several times here on UKP as being great at that, so I gave her a try, and I'm glad I did.

External Link/Members Only

Service provided: One hour tie and tease with OW and CG sex for 175 pounds.

Comms: Very easy. I emailed her via AW, got a quick reply and set up a time to meet.  I called her the day of the meet to confirm and got the address via text.

Venue:  Short walk from Bayswater Tube Station.  Quiet street, with discreet entrance.  The flat itself is small but very nice.  Excellent clean shower with plenty of hot water.  There is basically just one large room with a small entry room.  The main room includes a nice mattress on the floor in the corner.  I couldn't help but notice two walls full of BDSM equipment, most of which scared the hell out of me, lol, but I was there for a vanilla tie and tease (if that makes sense), so none of those implements where coming anywhere near me for this visit.

The Girl:  Anne is quite pretty, and, IMO, actually looks a bit thinner and more attractive than her free profile pics show.  I would agree that she is probably a size 10, but I wouldn't call her fat or flabby at all, with pretty reddish hair (hence her AW name, I'm guessing).  She has nice, natural C/D breasts, and, importantly for me, appears to be a non smoker with not a hint of smokers breath. Her English is excellent so it's easy to talk with her.

The Important Stuff:  Anne opened the door wearing a nice black dress and heels.  After a quick kiss I gave her the money and then took a quick shower.

Then on to the bed, where Anne tied my arms and legs to the bed, and put a blindfold on me, making sure I couldn't see anything. 

I have to say she is very good at teasing, which is what these sessions are all about for me.   She used a combination of hands, fingernails, feathers, ice, and vibrators during the hour.  She also performed enthusiastic OW, but while she played with my balls with her hands, there was no sucking or licking of them, which was a bit of a shame.

She also spent a nice amount of time intermittently sucking and licking my nipples, which is something I've recently discovered that I enjoy immensely, and I regret not making this a part of my punts more often.

After about 50 minutes of teasing, on with a new condom, then we moved on to CG while I was still blindfolded and tied, which was quite good, but as I seem to be in a phase where I don't come from covered sex as easily as I used to, Anne finished me off with some more vigorous OW.

Fluff alert:  I have to admit that there were some times during our session where I was literally shaking with pleasure.  As I said, I'm really into the tie and tease thing at the moment, and Anne, who clearly is into domination as her equipment shows, is very good at teasing and figuring out what feels best and doing more of whatever that is.

We went over our time by about 10 or 15 minutes, so no clock watching here, and we had a nice chat after my post session shower.  As I was about to leave, there was a knock on the door, and as I left, I assume what was another punter came in.  We passed without looking at each other, and that was that.

Overall I was quite pleased with Anne.  She is definitely not cheap at 175/hr, and many punters will probably look elsewhere for that reason alone, but for me, she was good VFM, as It's not easy to find wg's who are truly good at tie and tease, even though many list it on their likes.  I should note that she states that she does offer OWO at discretion, but at the time of our meeting I was only doing OW with wg's.

Positives:

Very easy comms.
Prettier than her profile pics.
Very clean flat.
Very good at teasing.
No clock watching.
Excellent English.

Neutrals:

Always feel awkward running in to another punter when entering or leaving a wg flat, but as we went over our hour by 10 to 15 minutes, and that may have been the reason for this, not a huge deal.

Negatives:

If I had to find any negative, it might be the lack of any licking/sucking of my balls during OW, but I don't really think this had much of a negative impact on the overall very good experience.

R.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 05:21:40 am by Romney »

jstrongerrrrr

Thanks for the review - I saw anne a few weeks ago and posted a similarly upbeat review - like you I really enjoy a vanilla tie and tease and our session shared a lot of similarities and a couple of differences...it was the second time that I visited her and the first(a few years ago) I remember she was a little distant and wasn't into kissing or OWO - however when I saw her recently she provided plenty of FK, OWO and ball sucking and generally got really into the session - the only thing i can think of is in between my two visits I have been circumcised(for comfort) and she may view that as more hygienically appealing....also like you I went 20 mins over time and never felt rushed in the slightest...thought she was really cute and would return.

will-ow

Cheers for the review!  Been looking for a red head for a while!

jstrongerrrrr

her hair is dyed red - in between red and pink

Offline Lp1975

Thanks for the review.

Got to say that meeting her next client on way out must have been awkward - was there at least a separate area or did you really just meet face to face in the same room?

Offline Jimmyredcab

I saw this lady a couple of years ago ------------- very pretty, almost stunning --------- however £150 would be a more realistic price.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Romney

Thanks for the review.

Got to say that meeting her next client on way out must have been awkward - was there at least a separate area or did you really just meet face to face in the same room?

It was really meeting the guy literally at the door. I believe he knocked on the door at almost the exact same time as I was opening it to leave.  There is a small entry hall, so I kind of stepped aside into the entry hallway, out of his way, and he walked into the main room while I walked out.
As I said in another thread, I ignored him and he ignored me.

As I also said, I suppose the bigger issue, besides any awkwardness, is that it seems likely that Anne didn't have time to shower, etc between me and the next guy.  Bad for him I suppose, but happily I didn't run into anyone when I was coming in for the meeting.

I don't get the sense that she runs a conveyor belt, revolving door type of service, but as I've only seen her once, I really have no idea if she does or not. 

I saw this lady a couple of years ago ------------- very pretty, almost stunning --------- however £150 would be a more realistic price.    :hi: :hi: :hi:

Yep, like I said, pretty girl, great tie and tease, but not cheap.  Every punter needs to decide what constitutes VFM for themselves.  For me it was worth it, but I would never argue with someone else who feels otherwise.  And, as I'm still pretty new at all of this, maybe my perception of VFM will change the more wg's I see.....

Offline MancSean

.i used to see her quite regularly back in 2009 when she worked in Golders Green as Cute Ann and charged £90 an hour. For that price she was decent value for a decent gfe. Even had a couple of 3somes with a couple of her mates. That said now she is 7/8 years older and nearly double the price I am not sure if I would visit her again. First time I saw her was after 2 hours with Dee and she was sexy but a little too tame for me. Very pretty girl though with nice tits

Persie

Thanks for the review.

That happened to me when I saw her.....not only an issue about b2b appointments but also hygiene issue too  :vomit:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 11:49:31 am by Persie »

Offline Lp1975

That happened to me when I saw her.....not only an issue about b2b appointments but also hygiene issue too  :vomit:

Certainly not a very pleasant thought...

Having said that, I suppose it is part and parcel of this activity - not bumping into a fellow punter does not necessarily mean that she spends her spare time keeping herself at her hygienic best for the next client!

It will always be a small leap of faith...

Offline Romney

Just a quick update, it appears that Anne no longer offers OWO.  I had OW with her at the time of my review, but she did offer OWO at that time.  I guess this change might make her £175/hr rate seem even less VFM than it already was.

Still a great tie and tease though, but I now generally prefer OWO so I'm not certain I would go back.....

Persie

Just a quick update, it appears that Anne no longer offers OWO.  I had OW with her at the time of my review, but she did offer OWO at that time.  I guess this change might make her £175/hr rate seem even less VFM than it already was.

Still a great tie and tease though, but I now generally prefer OWO so I'm not certain I would go back.....

How comes you had OW when you did your review?

Any ideas why she has stopped?

Offline Romney

How comes you had OW when you did your review?

Any ideas why she has stopped?

When I saw her, I was only doing OW, as I still wasn't sure that I wanted whatever risks might come from OWO.  For better or worse, now that I've had some great OWO, it's really hard to go back. 

I actually have not seen her again since my review, but I was just thinking of another visit so I had another look at her AW profile and saw that OWO is not on offer under her likes.  I don't know why the change, but it kind of makes me wish I had tried it with her when I had the chance.....

Persie

When I saw her, I was only doing OW, as I still wasn't sure that I wanted whatever risks might come from OWO.  For better or worse, now that I've had some great OWO, it's really hard to go back. 

I actually have not seen her again since my review, but I was just thinking of another visit so I had another look at her AW profile and saw that OWO is not on offer under her likes.  I don't know why the change, but it kind of makes me wish I had tried it with her when I had the chance.....

I bet if you have seen her before and ask her, she might do it. I can imagine that she would lose a lot of business by suddenly no longer offering it

Offline donny99

She sounds great from this review. But £175 and no owo! That's way too much.
Im surprised she's still in business. 

Offline Lp1975

I have seen RHC a few times and it was always OW. Having said that, it doesn't bother me because she gave a pretty good OW anyway. From my own experience, I have had good OW but also pretty average (to bad) OWO. So for me, it's more a matter of technique and effort, and not whether it is with or without.

The VFM debate will always be quite subjective anyway but for what it is worth, I have enjoyed meeting RHC. Maybe OWO would be better but OW is not a deal breaker for me.

jstrongerrrrr

when I first saw her a few years ago in maida vale - she began with owo but she switched to ow pretty quickly, i assumed possibly because of pre-cum? When i saw her a few months ago she delivered prolonged two throughout, I guess it depends on what kind of mood she's in.