Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Switching Roles to prolong time  (Read 2069 times)

Offline Redking71

This really gets me going.

So when you're having a nice massage and half way through when they ask you to turn over and start massaging the legs, chest etc and when it  comes to the HR part  I sometimes say would you like a massage  most of them are ok and they would strip to their underwear if already not or take their bras off so I start rubbing  their backs and work my way down to their bums at this well I try to pull the nickers slightly down oh I forgot to mention I'm actually sitting on their legs with a Hard on, sometimes ye can get away fingering them but usually by this time I'm read to explode so I would either rub my man between the bum cheeks and cum allover or get them to finish me either way end up another extra 20 - 30mins dependent on the girl.

I just luv returning the favour and massaging a female  it's quite sensual. 👌👌

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Would make it better VFM too.

Maybe you could share the ones who have let you do it?

Offline Redking71

Alina  (no fingering) otherwise she's ok for me to give her a massage .

Erika Chinese massues  Kirkintilloch outcall massage only fingering fine when giving her a massage. Working on her to see if she would go further lol!

Sara Croftfoot think in Rutherglen now fingering was fine whilst massaging her don't think she's doing massages as BFF moved back up.

Kassia Polish girl although just massage but she would go all the way BJ/Sex She's gone back to studying now I think.

Sara Thai Cathcart Road  ok to give massage no fingers so far. Usually the Thai girls are ok just depends who you get.

Rose French girl mobile service sometimes ok with it no fingers. Don't know if she's still about.

Tania Romian girl in Springburn was ok with it didn't finger her no seen her about lately.

Tanya Turkish girl Alina's friend she's ok with it I think she's back in August sometime.

Kitty Clifford Street. although she's a WG she does advertise on GT for massages let's me give her a massage fingering, me giving her oral is fine.

There's probably more can't think right now.

I prefer massages and the thrill of getting them to agree me giving them a massage and taking it from there don't usually go with WGs.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Cheers for all that. Appreciated.  :thumbsup:

ickydicky

Psycho Thriller

Lots of good information redking thank you.

Offline Redking71

Another one is Denisa in Ibrox she's Polish and tiny.
1st and 2nd visit  £50 Inc HR 3rd visit £60 as I  asked for B2B (all originally booked for 1hr)
When I getting undressed asked her could I give her a massage also and she said fine  so she asked  if I wanted my massage first or I give her one?

I said give me mine first, So after approx 35/40mins when I turned over and she worked a bit on the legs she started a bit of B2B then she rubbed my chest and worked her way down to Mr Attention Seeker and he was relieved, she cleaned me up and asked if I want to give her a massage.
So she lay on her front and I gave her a massage all over slowly started rubbing her between the legs and she was getting wet.
I 2fingered her for about 5 mins and I started to get hard again so I turned her legs towards me where she now is bent over the table and my cock rubbing over her bum and fingering her at the sametime.
Then she turns round and says I've got a condom........well the rest is HISTORY 😉😉😉

Offline Jock D

Could you give a more detailed description of Denisa? eg. age, body, face etc and is she the girl that works out of that derilect looking place with the smashed window/door in Ibrox?

Offline Redking71

Yes on Copland Road  it's alright inside though.
Denisa it's small  and skinny probably about 28yrs old I think but don't quote me on it.

Not that pretty just average looking  but she doesn't rush and gives a decent massage. 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 11:14:43 pm by Redking71 »

Offline Jock D

Cheers for the info...the venue puts me off big time...and your description has got junkie written all over it...or am I being too cynical?

Offline Redking71

Haha I  know what ye mean I don't think she's a junkie though I go there coz it's handy and that's if it's opened.  she works odd daYstrad and is from Stepps. .
I think she's married and has a kid.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 11:19:49 pm by Redking71 »

Offline OmegaMan

Have you got a link for Denisa? Fancy giving her a go!

Offline OmegaMan

Cheers, I think I found her website also, same mobile number.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 12:09:09 am by OmegaMan »

Offline Redking71

Aye I think I came across that once before also.
Let us know how ye get on if ye  got?

Offline OmegaMan

I'll definitely fire up a review if I do!

Offline Redking71

Has anyone been or had a response from this AD

Offline Dlo-b

RedKing, any links to some of the girls you mentioned in the long list above mate?

Offline Redking71

Will see about links got mobile numbers send me a pm tomorrow to remind me

Offline Redking71

This girl is in Bellshill anyone paid a visit?

She was advertising on Craigslist.

Offline Jock D

This girl is in Bellshill anyone paid a visit?

She was advertising on Craigslist.

Interesting find  :hi: