Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya Sensual Blonde  (Read 3619 times)

27 review(s) for Maya Sensual Blonde (19 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrdiamond77

External Link/Members Only

This is a lady I have had an eye on for a few months, as not only does she look very attractive but I like to now and again see ladies who are more my age rather than girls who are getting nearer half my age.  I contacted Maya a couple of days before I wanted our booking to take place.  She was very pleasant on the phone and asked me to confirm by the following evening that I would still be attending, which I did.  Address was texted to me.

Maya is situated in the Redcliff area of Bristol, not far from Queens Square.  Her apartment is easy to access via an intercom and her apartment is clean and comfortable.  As her pictures can prove, she is a very attractive lady in her mid to late 30s, blonde, very pretty with a great body.  She greeted me very warmly on arrival with a kiss, and with the money exchanged I was invited to take a shower.

On returning from the shower, Maya was laying on the bed and for a few minutes we kissed (FK) before I was invited to lie on the bed.  What followed was a very nice and enjoyable 50 minutes which included OWO, reverse oral (which I hope she enjoyed as much as she sounded), penetration (protected) with firstly Maya on top which gave me a great view of her nice large breasts and then in mish, followed by a nice relaxing massage after a came.  I then took another shower before I left.

I had a great time with Maya and I may well return for another visit in the future, however please note anyone looking to book her, her services may be a little limited/vanilla for some.  This was what I expected upon booking and was fine by me. :thumbsup:

Offline hottext72

Here her link

Nice review  :hi:

Was this an one hour or 30 minutes meeting ?

Offline mrdiamond77

Here her link

Nice review  :hi:

Was this an one hour or 30 minutes meeting ?

Thanks.  It was a one hour meeting.

Islander

Thanks for the review mrdiamond.
Would you say her breasts are natural or enhanced?

Offline Terenas

Looks good. Shame she doesn't do anal. Other than that she's right up my street.

Offline Roth

Nice review. :drinks:  She looks very tasty.  :rose:

Offline Heisblofeld

Can confirm Maya has 100% natural bam bams. Saw her last week and concur with the positive review. Really gorgeous gal.

Offline mrdiamond77

Thanks for the review mrdiamond.
Would you say her breasts are natural or enhanced?

They are all natural mate.  Very nice girl.

Offline n151

Hartman

Yeah, she is in Bristol for a few weeks every time and then goes back to Poland in between during which time she hides her profile. Should be back in 2-3 weeks.

Offline Roth

Can confirm Maya has 100% natural bam bams. Saw her last week and concur with the positive review. Really gorgeous gal.

I though bam bam was something you snorted? :unknown: If you've seen her recently then how about a review Heisblofeld?  :unknown:

Offline Heisblofeld

Never snorted any bam bam Roth. Punting aside, am a clean living soul :angelgirl:. Lucozade is my limit when it comes to mind altering substances. This newbie will get some reviews up later today.

Offline Roth

Never snorted any bam bam Roth. Punting aside, am a clean living soul :angelgirl:. Lucozade is my limit when it comes to mind altering substances. This newbie will get some reviews up later today.

Great. Look forward to your reviews.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Maya has now returned from her holiday and her profile is back up, just in case anyone was thinking of booking her.

Offline Chris1966

Saw Maya when she was in Bristol a few weeks ago .
She is mature but as fit as you like and willing to please .
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend her .

Offline Roth

How about some reviews Chris? :unknown:

Offline mrdiamond77

Agree.  She's a very good punt, and very attractive. :thumbsup: