Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Things that annoy you (punting edition)  (Read 2938 times)

Offline sharklaser

Leading on from a few threads recently about hookers not reading emails on AW, bait and switches, out of date pics etc, thought it would be a good idea to have a thread where we can vent our frustrations about the intricacies of the punting scene. Also good for us to watch out for certain tactics they use which can lead to a shite punt.

I will start off with a few of mine;

- Going through AW Viva street etc and getting no replies from text or calls (always seems to happen when I have a dose of the horn).

- Hoors who over complicate the booking process, some only want text or have to call first so they can suss you out, then once you call they will say they will text address and this can take ages to come through  :dash: the ones who want calls are sometimes EE as well and can hardly understand wtf they are saying!

- Getting given the wrong block number of flats and once you are in range they will tell you the correct address and you end up looking shady as fuck hanging around outside.

- The classic- they open the door then walk away into the darkened hallway so you cannot do a runner if they are a bait and switch or a horror  :scare:

plenty of others, but when it all goes through smoothly and you get an excellent session there is not much better!

mavgoose

Offline Lalalaveets

Arriving at the flat and realising that the pictures are not accurate at all. Either heavily edited or just a lie.
Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

mavgoose

Arriving at the flat and realising that the pictures are not accurate at all. Either heavily edited or just a lie.

Just walk.

ickydicky

+ 1. fucking hate that and when it has happened i have walked. unless the hoor looked ok. doesnt happen now as i am careful and this site gives so much good info. i have added 3 hoors to my regulars thanks to trusted posters reviewing them favourably.

Offline Micky5633

Over priced charges to start with. So many hoors doing themselves out of more custom through non realistic pricing, that is my main annoyance at the minute.

ickydicky

Over priced charges to start with. So many hoors doing themselves out of more custom through non realistic pricing, that is my main annoyance at the minute.

aye thats a pain. but only if you pay it.

Offline zag69

Toothy blowjobs are my pet hate. I punt for pleasure and I don't want the sides of my cock or the head shaved of some skin.

Offline Largs43

I hate when services offered on their AW profile aren't available. Particularly when it's not just on their "likes" list but also specifically written into their profile!

:scare: :dash:

Offline GF69

Owo an extra charge.

I know, they should be giving you money back as you're saving them the price of a bag

Offline sharklaser

yes the reluctance of some to give owo is a bastard, and if they do they will sometimes leave you lying in the centre of the bed with a raging hard on while they go get a wipe before they will suck you off, this is after u have had a shower  :dash: biggest mood killer there is.

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Cloak-and-dagger type meets...

"Half hour please"
"Ok, phone me when you get to the crossroads"
"I'm here"
"Walk towards the electricity pylon, phone me when you get there"
"I'm there"
"Right, stand beside the red leaved tree"
"sigh, I am"
"I see you, walk towards the block of flats with the blue door"
"I'm at the blue door, cold and wet"
"Great, press flat 6 then knock three times on the door"
etc. etc.

The above is not a work of fiction by the way. :)

ickydicky

that would kill the prepunt hardon

godwulf7

yes the reluctance of some to give owo is a bastard, and if they do they will sometimes leave you lying in the centre of the bed with a raging hard on while they go get a wipe before they will suck you off, this is after u have had a shower  :dash: biggest mood killer there is.

More than one WG has told me that the issue is mainly with uncircumcised punters who fail to wash properly under their foreskin, even if they do have a shower when they arrive.  Can't really fault the WG for that, surely?

ickydicky

certainly not any hoors fault if a punter turns up freshly showered and smelling sweet only for the hoor to find he hasnt washed his cock properly.. what would a punter have the hoor do. take his cheesy cock in her mouth. of course if the cock has been washed then the hoor should be able to see that and get on with things without wet wipes.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Or saying they have a cut in their mouth and they can't do OWO today (and you're on the bed, bollock naked, with a boner)

Too much talking when their mouth should be full of cock.

Ohing and ahing unnecessarily
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 09:46:53 am by pete-piper »

Offline mcampbell

You book for 30 mins or 45 mins.  They take you into the room (after you've showered etc) - and disappear for 5 to 10 minutes "while you get comfortable".  then  they come into the room and head straight for the shower, so as to waste another 5 minutes.

At one stage (at BSS), I got up and went back upstairs where I was asked if there was a problem.  As I'd booked for 45 mins I asked for a refund back to 30 mins or should I just another girl who would actually give me 45 mins.  The original lass (Eastern European as you've probably guessed) got a bollocking.  I still got a dirty look from Betty, but picked another girl who was brilliant.  And I got my full 45 minutes!

JazzMan

Smelly pussy.

Would it be impolite to ask if you can do a "sniff test first"?

Offline Jock D

Cloak-and-dagger type meets...

"Half hour please"
"Ok, phone me when you get to the crossroads"
"I'm here"
"Walk towards the electricity pylon, phone me when you get there"
"I'm there"
"Right, stand beside the red leaved tree"
"sigh, I am"
"I see you, walk towards the block of flats with the blue door"
"I'm at the blue door, cold and wet"
"Great, press flat 6 then knock three times on the door"
etc. etc.

The above is not a work of fiction by the way. :)

+1
I've had similar situations quite a few times in recent years...does your nut in  :angry:

ickydicky

Smelly pussy.

Would it be impolite to ask if you can do a "sniff test first"?

oh christ i hate that. and there is one hoor whose pussy smells even when you are nowhere near it. guess who. the clue is her arse smells of shite.

Online Next1

Poor communications. Current pet hate

Offline Lalalaveets

Shagging a WG who had BB on her enjoys list, then realising its not her cum dripping down your balls.

Thats never really happened. but this is a stupid thread so i will treat it with the respect it deserves
Banned reason: OTT abuse to fellow punters.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jock D

Shagging a WG who had BB on her enjoys list, then realising its not her cum dripping down your balls.

Thats never really happened. but this is a stupid thread so i will treat it with the respect it deserves

:rolleyes: I don't think its a stupid thread at all, so far a lot of valid complaints and points have been made.

Online willie loman

In the saunas the scotty girls are often unprepared, no lube, ran out of this ran out of that, forgot to bring this forgot to bring that.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Spend some time writing a review rather than contributing zero to this thread.

Offline auldie63

What just happened to me tonight.
Arranged a meet for this evening a few days ago but come the day when I try to contact the cunt, no reply to texts, phone turned off and Aw profile unobtainable. She seemed quite nice too when we communicated on monday.
If the bastard ever puts her profile back up I will stick a neg review up.
Ah! well as Nietzche said 'that which does not kill us makes us stronger'.

mavgoose

Arranged a meet for this evening a few days ago but come the day when I try to contact the cunt, no reply to texts, phone turned off and Aw profile unobtainable. She seemed quite nice too when we communicated on monday.

Think you should name and shame the suspect. ?

Offline auldie63

As I said in my post I will if she puts her AW profile back up. But if I just name her Ella, which fucking Ella am I talking about?

Offline Astarter

Absolutely hate that too. I know a lot of girls get fucked about and have their time wasted by guys so they should know better. Makes me mad when good comms lead to silence or excuses on the actual day.

Second pet hate is paying for any extras at all. If I want to haggle I'll save it for a taxi driver on a Friday night or go to a market. I expect to walk in to a punt knowing that the stated fee will get me my requirements as long as it's on the likes list. I like the paper work out the way and in to action. If the girl starts talking extras or money the big man can't even get in to gear it puts me right off!!

Online Next1

Absolutely hate that too. I know a lot of girls get fucked about and have their time wasted by guys so they should know better. Makes me mad when good comms lead to silence or excuses on the actual day.

Amen....
Or days after

JazzMan

Time wasters (who don't turn up) are the most annoying thing on both sides.
For the Sex Worker and for the punters.

ickydicky

Time wasters (who don't turn up) are the most annoying thing on both sides.
For the Sex Worker and for the punters.

sex worker :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:you mean hoor dont you :crazy: