Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Younger Girls  (Read 3172 times)

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

In a recent thread a couple on members disclosed their age category (70ish). Has anyone developed a lower age limit for punts over time or are all girls fair game if you are paying for it?

I've got a score of years on that age and I sometimes feel strange if I consider punting with young girls (18-20).

Just interested in your thoughts.

godwulf7

Definitely.  As a father of daughters in the late teens/early twenties zone, it can feel off-putting and weird to be sticking my cock in girls that age.  Ok, WGs that age may have pussies that are tighter, their boobs and bodies are often firmer and there is often a bit of a rush fucking them, but.... the recognition of the age gap usually intrudes and puts me off.  So generally, I stick to WGs who are, or at least look, a good bit older.  Maybe I'm a sap, but it's a personal choice I guess!

Definitely.  As a father of daughters in the late teens/early twenties zone, it can feel off-putting and weird to be sticking my cock in girls that age.  Ok, WGs that age may have pussies that are tighter, their boobs and bodies are often firmer and there is often a bit of a rush fucking them, but.... the recognition of the age gap usually intrudes and puts me off.  So generally, I stick to WGs who are, or at least look, a good bit older.  Maybe I'm a sap, but it's a personal choice I guess!

Thanks for that reply. That situation  is similar to mine. I'm stuck between not being comfortable fucking a girl who is the same age as my daughters but also, if I am paying for it, why not?

I'm not interested in paying to fuck someone near my own age. I got one of those  :D

Online zag69

I'm in my mid thirties so I'll fuck anything.

I'd fuck anything too but if I am paying hard earned I'm a little more chosey.

Online zag69

I'd fuck anything too but if I am paying hard earned I'm a little more chosey.

What I mean is, that as far as I'm concerned, I'm still young enough not to have those qualms and able fuck any young girl to any milf without any guilt. I must admit I've some great fun with young girls and milfs alike.

Offline auldie63

At my age most of what's out there is young enough to be my daughter/granddaughter but to be honest it doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother them. Some have age limits anyway, and I always make clear B4 we meet what age I am and get surprisingly few knockbacks for this reason. In fact some of them actually seem to go for this.

At my age most of what's out there is young enough to be my daughter/granddaughter but to be honest it doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother them. Some have age limits anyway, and I always make clear B4 we meet what age I am and get surprisingly few knockbacks for this reason. In fact some of them actually seem to go for this.

I have noticed that some girls say they prefer older guys. My thoughts were that it was possibly because they had less chance of bumping into them in their social circle, not that they particularly preferred having sex with them.

At the end of the day, when I meet, pay my funds and I'm in the zone I couldn't give a fuck. (no pun intended)

Offline mr small

Prefer to go for the younger girls for the better bodies , have been stung with a few of the older ones using old or misleading images, and prices are normally the same.

I am normally too occupied on other matters to be thinking about my kids,  :cool:

:hi:

ickydicky

i am one of the oldies, late 60s pushing on 70 but i dont a have a daughter or granddaughter so peter's problem doesn't come into it. there are very few hoors who are really still 18 or 19, most of them are mid 20s and up. fine by me as long as i fancy them. being young doesnt stop some of them being ugly i don't mind hoors in their 30s or early 40s as long as they dont have fat bellies and or droopy tits. 43-44 is my upper limit.

and as for hoors saying they prefer older guys. of course they do. we are easier to satisfy for we are not as virile as young guys. sure we can still fuck but not as long and as hard as we used to. and any oldie who says he can still bang away as hard and as often in his 60s as he could in his 20s 30s or 40s is either very fit or a liar.

Offline sub_marine

any oldie who says he can still bang away as hard and as often in his 60s as he could in his 20s 30s or 40s is either very fit or a liar.

Either as you say, or maybe they spent their 20s and 30s banging like a pensioner

I am on the look out for domination type meets and generally find younger hoors just cut and paste things onto their profile but are no idea what they are.  The late 20s and 30s are my sweet spot, experience but still fit bodies

There are some exceptions though, met a teenage dominatrix from fetlife in her dungeon, loads of gear and knew exactly what she was doing, that was a few years ago, her prices are now a lot higher nowadays

Offline The Man With No Name

and as for hoors saying they prefer older guys. of course they do. we are easier to satisfy for we are not as virile as young guys. sure we can still fuck but not as long and as hard as we used to. and any oldie who says he can still bang away as hard and as often in his 60s as he could in his 20s 30s or 40s is either very fit or a liar.

I have noticed that some girls say they prefer older guys. My thoughts were that it was possibly because they had less chance of bumping into them in their social circle, not that they particularly preferred having sex with them.

At the end of the day, when I meet, pay my funds and I'm in the zone I couldn't give a fuck. (no pun intended)

All very valid points. I imagine WGs view older guys as less hassle all-round, much for the reasons stated above. Such punters are also far more likely to know both what they want and what to expect from a punt.

I'd also say girls view older punters as far more unlikely to cause any real trouble as result, and far less likely to turn up pished or high.

ickydicky

All very valid points. I imagine WGs view older guys as less hassle all-round, much for the reasons stated above. Such punters are also far more likely to know both what they want and what to expect from a punt.

I'd also say girls view older punters as far more unlikely to cause any real trouble as result, and far less likely to turn up pished or high.

agreed al round

If that's all really true, maybe we should be pushing for an over 50s discount.  :thumbsup:

ickydicky

If that's all really true, maybe we should be pushing for an over 50s discount.  :thumbsup:

or a well over 60 discount :lol:

Offline perfect 10

My most recent punt was with a girl mid 20s. I've got a 21 yr old daughter, yet it didn't feel wrong tbh. Although I reckon if a girl was 18-21 or looked that age, I may feel differently.
Will need to give it a try just for research purposes  :wacko:

Online zag69

My most recent punt was with a girl mid 20s. I've got a 21 yr old daughter, yet it didn't feel wrong tbh. Although I reckon if a girl was 18-21 or looked that age, I may feel differently.

Yes perfect10, rock out with your cock out.

ickydicky

let us know how the research :lol: goes :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Jock D

I qualify for the over 50's club, and up until this year I wouldn't have considered punting with anyone under 30 -that's real age not hoor age- ;) However, so far in 2016, I've had a couple of enjoyable and not at all awkward punts with genuine mid 20's girls :thumbsup:. If I keep going at this rate by Christmas I'll be shagging the fake teenies  :P

Offline MrMatrix

If they offer their services they they are wanting the business. I see no reason to be ageist and disappoint them. Its a comercial transaction for services offered - no more no less. :P

Puntintime

When I read this topic I had to go search, and yes its happened, probably more than this too, its not the sort of thing you would admit to!

External Link/Members Only

bigbell

i dont have a limit as such, but i did meet a girl a few years back, maid showed me into room, then this teenager came in, i wasnt even sure she was of legal age, she said she was 18, called the maid in and she said i wasnt happy and left, glad my brains had left below and returned to my head,she may have been 18, but girls around that age could be any age

buyer beware

ickydicky

i dont have a limit as such, but i did meet a girl a few years back, maid showed me into room, then this teenager came in, i wasnt even sure she was of legal age, she said she was 18, called the maid in and she said i wasnt happy and left, glad my brains had left below and returned to my head,she may have been 18, but girls around that age could be any age

buyer beware

never had that happen but if i did i would walk and think about what to do next. any lassie who looks under age needs protecting.

Offline momochan

When i was in my teens i loved older women, now i am in late thirties and love 18-25 but older will do as long as they are very fit/petite.

Offline David1970

buyer beware

I had the same problem, bait and switch Gypo she looked 14 I was going to phone the cops but unsure as she might have been a young looking 18. I do not punt women under 25 now, just to be sure. Like women from 25 to 45, would not fuck someone older than me.

ickydicky

think if i was presented with someone who i thot looked 14 i would have called the cops

Offline David1970

Problem was I was unsure about the age, she could have been 18, she was small and anorexic.

Learnt my lesson sticking to 25 years +

ickydicky

hard to gauge the age of a skinny wee gypo