Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reasons not to reply to a punter: The direful excuses of prostitutes  (Read 6984 times)

Offline Marmalade

Let's face it, if you are living like the dregs, your ego might also have an urge to find ways of feeling half human and better than 9 out of 20 other people

Why do you think prossies don't return calls?
Smelly armpits? Not shaved?

Or just because the "lady" is a cunt?  :D

This is from a SAAFE thread called HOW MANY BOOKINGS DO YOU TURN AWAY?

I would say I turn away about half.
:dancegirl:

Loads!! A lot more than I accept, usually because they are being vague or any little thing will put me off them
  :crazy:

If they ask my prices
if they ask my services
  :blush:

What do you say as a turn away?
 I usually say " I think I'm booked out and waiting on a couple of confirmations" but they persist ...

Every single guy who has called me hun has been a timewaster
  :dancegirl:

Lots
I agree every time I hear babe, hun, sexy, sweetheart, darling, sweetie, madam, miss etc my back goes up and I won't book theme
f they text me more than once after booking I cancel.
If they ask me what time is my last booking
   :wacko:

I turn down a lot of people based on their initial communication if I don't like the tone
   :bomb:
Out of every 10 contacts I get (whether email, text or call) I probably only see 1 person.

I turn away 9 out of 10 enquiries for various reasons... This would be a normal day on the phone for me.
I turn away more than half of those who inquire.
I will turn down anyone who says anything stupid
I also turn away anyone who asks me if I have an outfit/offer a service that I don't.
If they are under 30.
If they are obese.

I only take 40% of my calls. And I'm totally fine with it.
"but what do you say....?"
Sorry I'm not available and then save their number.
I usually ask them a few questions kind of like a script and if they answer 2 of them in a way that I don't like I hang up without even letting them carry on the conversation.

I turn away 9 out of 10 folk.

I`m proud to have blocked over 1700
I turn away 9 out of 10 enquiries for various reasons
I turn away loads, the list would be endless as to why

Offline Roth

Offline HappyandLucky

LMAO, we always knew how deluded prossies are but this made my sides split laughing about the height of their ivory towers.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I try not to read Saafe, full of nasty, bitter old cunts.     :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

No offence meant.   

oring123

Reasions for a no (answer )
Car .kids.unwell.booked up.you ask too many question s.you ask for a discount price thst i forgot i offered you. Too tired .double book .hotel not ready .i am not ready .wrong time of month .family'
Emergency . fell unwell.some one died !

James999

A pro$$ie turning away bookings (Without a history / legitimate reason) is the same as a pro$$ie that pays proper tax, i.e It doesn't happen, it's just bluster and boasting between pro$$ies, in the same way they say they don't discount their rates  :sarcastic:

Offline itk

Bitter, deluded cunts. They'd soon change their attitude when the phone becomes dusty.

Offline Marmalade

A pro$$ie turning away bookings (Without a history / legitimate reason) is the same as a pro$$ie that pays proper tax, i.e It doesn't happen, it's just bluster and boasting between pro$$ies, in the same way they say they don't discount their rates  :sarcastic:

That's correct. I had a laugh when I saw 'milfs' writing that they turn away 9 out a ten a day. I guess that relates to the 18yr old photo of their dreams. These ugly old dusty phone cunts are lucky if they hear the damn thing ringing once a week. Do they think 'god' is filtering their calls? Maybe 'rejecting' as 'unsuitable' normal punters that want a decent fit young bird that has the decency to lift the fucking receiver?

Ahhhhh but I'm not bitter.  :cool:

Offline nike

:thumbsup:
I think NO 11 . is missing a trick here. Legalise prostitution, bet quite a few of the wgs claim benefits, gets them off the books, reduces unemployment. Get H.M.R.C. undercover , getting evidence against the wgs and getting them to pay tax. I'll do the undercover work for minimum wages, as long as they pay my expenses. :hi:

That will reduce the budget deficit by a shed load.   :unknown: :hi:

Offline Plato

I've been punting very regularly for 20 years and can only remember one instance where a WG initially confirmed the booking, and then texted almost immediately afterwards to say she had to cancel.

I doubt they set the bar very high (they're happy to see me after all) so there are either a lot of nutters / kids calling them, or a lot of WG's like to make out they're very popular.

Sureshot

, or a lot of WG's like to make out they're very popular.

Nail on the head!

Offline RedKettle

you are being unfair - why not believe them??

I have countless propositions from very attractive young civvie women every week but I turn down 9 out of 10 of them and pay a WG instead  :drinks: :D

Offline Brazilian Martian

Anything I read on that site I take with a pinch of sea salt especially when tha evil  fucking dog tight young ebony aka designer whore  is a senior member over there :hi:

Offline fairfield

Sorry, James we have a completely different experience. When trying to arrange a booking, have met up to 4 knockbacks from 5.

I love this post - thanks Marmalade. Made me realize its not a personal thing - just pathetic inadequates nastily boosting their own ego at my expense.

'Favourite' knockback was after WG asked for clarification of heavy boob play. "WHAT," she screeched, "You an ol' man wanna suck MY tits!!" the phone went dead. At least she was more honest than so many of her ilk.

Gspotter

SAAFE and UKP are two extremes and I would say the real world is somewhere in between.
Yes, there is a very real safety element when working as a prostitute and they are entitled to not take a booking if they feel something is not right.
There are many timewasters out there who like to call up prostitutes and abuse them without any serious intention of a booking. As long as you behave honestly and respectfully with a WG as you would in any other business transaction you're unlikely to have a problem.
At the end of the day, if a WG turns down lots of bookings, she is not going to make any money. If she is financially comfortable with turning down 9 out of 10, that's her decision. 

oring123

And i didnt reply because i blocked/band you

Redhead Lover

"I didn't reply because I wasn't working"

What, for a fucking fortnight?  Maybe your next career path would be in Santa's grotto, seeing as you only work 10 days a year.

mikexxlong

This doesn’t surprise me one bit

At lot of people considered bottom of the barrel, the dregs of society
Develop a twisted logic, a tendency to pervert innocent activities or objects .
into something negative, to fit their own warped sense of ideals/ decency/reality

Any petty excuse to act like someone is in the wrong, not doing something in the correct manner,
just generally victimizing anyone they can at any opportunity , just so they can feel superior over them;

I reckon a lot of pro$$ie’s have Deep seated self-loathing and obviously detest what they do,
But they just can’t resist that money and maybe it makes them feel more dominate over others,
in that they have persons paying to be in their “company” and (generally speaking) have a higher income than most

Offline fairfield

SAAFE and UKP are two extremes ....
As long as you behave honestly and respectfully with a WG as you would in any other business transaction you're unlikely to have a problem....
Sorry, Gspot, we're gonna have to agree to disagree again.
Really wish i was punting in your world. But in my sad existence there's only a cat in hells chance of a WG reciprocating 'honesty and respect.'
Not seen Safe and one visit to UKE scared the pants off me - but no way do i consider UKP "extreme." Have you read any of the numerous glowing reviews on AW of crap WG's - they stretch the truth to infinity and beyond. Now that really is extreme.     

cockneybstrd

I reckon a lot of pro$$ie’s have Deep seated self-loathing and obviously detest what they do,
But they just can’t resist that money and maybe it makes them feel more dominate over others,
in that they have persons paying to be in their “company” and (generally speaking) have a higher income than most

swap out prossie for punter and sex for money and that sounds like what some old hag on saafe may say about punters

mikexxlong

swap out prossie for punter and sex for money and that sounds like what some old hag on saafe may say about punters

Well they fucking would, wouldn’t they :sarcastic:

Ben4454

If you want a guranteed meet use agencies.

Although with the UK coming out of the EU expect a lot of agencies to drop out as they cannot employ EU members when we leave the EU.

I hate to say this but expect expensive punting when we Brexit. We will be another Australia and Switzerland. A lot of born-bred English prossies with cuntish attitudes and over inflated egos due to demand.

Save this quote - i'll be coming back to it in 3 years  :music:

Type_O_Negative

Although with the UK coming out of the EU expect a lot of agencies to drop out as they cannot employ EU members when we leave the EU.

I hate to say this but expect expensive punting when we Brexit. We will be another Australia and Switzerland. A lot of born-bred English prossies with cuntish attitudes and over inflated egos due to demand.

Save this quote - i'll be coming back to it in 3 years  :music:

Hold on, brexiters will tell you this - now you will earn better money because of brexit so you could pay more for punting  :D

James999

I think NO 11 . is missing a trick here. Legalise prostitution,

It looks like you who's missing a trick, they don't need to legalise prostitution as it's not illegal  :dash:

James999

Hold on, brexiters will tell you this - now you will earn better money because of brexit so you could pay more for punting

But will you earn more money if you get kicked out of the UK when we leave the EU?

Offline HighlyMotivated

These prossies exaggerate and gas themselves up on the forum the same way some punters do in their reviews. The WG equivalent is to act like a big shot who has bookings coming out of their ears, then post "is it just me or is it quiet this time of year?" in another thread

Offline Roth

These prossies exaggerate and gas themselves up on the forum the same way some punters do in their reviews. The WG equivalent is to act like a big shot who has bookings coming out of their ears, then post "is it just me or is it quiet this time of year?" in another thread

Yep not only are they a bunch of cunts but a bunch of deluded cunts.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Cityfan1880

I don't believe there are any busy hoors on Saafe.

Offline AnthG

Let's face it, if you are living like the dregs, your ego might also have an urge to find ways of feeling half human and better than 9 out of 20 other people

This is from a SAAFE thread called HOW MANY BOOKINGS DO YOU TURN AWAY?

Out of every 10 contacts I get (whether email, text or call) I probably only see 1 person.

I turn away 9 out of 10 enquiries for various reasons... This would be a normal day on the phone for me.

This is a great topic and great find Marmalade, and thanks for posting it.

The thing that is standing out to me from all of this though. By WGs own admission by the majority of what was said there, 90% of people who contact them are timewasters. Forget for a moment that maybe the girls on Saafe are just out and out making this up. So even if this was exaggerated.

That is how many timewasters a girl gets. So the thing I do not get is. Why do so many working girls have such a blasé attitude towards obtaining and keeping punters coming back for more and becoming regulars. It just seems one of those unbelievable contradictions.

As you would think if your job was 90% timewasters. Those real punters you would be absolutely thinking they are gold dust and be doing all you can to get them to come back again and again. But many girls have a couldn't care less attitude towards whether you come back or not. 
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:40:35 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

oring123

Offline Nowandagain5

Although with the UK coming out of the EU expect a lot of agencies to drop out as they cannot employ EU members when we leave the EU

The're not employed Ben, the agency just does the marketing and admin........

Nothing much is going to change in the short term, and I doubt anything will change in the medium term either!

Offline Cityfan1880

"Slow at the minute or is it just me?" Thread tells you all you need to know about how many punters these hookers are really turning down.

Offline Marmalade

"Didn't call you cos no credit on my phone."

. . .

oring123

poseidon

The only bookings I turn down is if they come across drunk or high.
-- CandyGirl (OP)

Yesterday turned down a booking from a guy who sounded like he was high and not making a huge amount of sense. I don't have any tolerance for clients turning up smashed or carrying drugs on them.
-- TrashAzn

What really gets on my tits is when the first or second question is 'Do you do anal?' - when it's very clear on all my profiles that I don't. I never do a booking with them a). because they're idiots who obviously haven't read anything about me, and b). I'd be worried that they'd try it on...
-- Kay

Fair enough...

Exactly! My sanity,  peace and tranquillity is much more important than money.
-- katrina

Oh dear  :unknown:

Offline mrdiamond77

"Slow at the minute or is it just me?" Thread tells you all you need to know about how many punters these hookers are really turning down.

Yes, this and the "Describe your last client" thread do make for interesting reading.

Offline Marmalade

and the "Describe your last client" thread do make for interesting reading.
Not read that one . . .

Offline Roth

Offline purple_t

I sort of believe them

The amount of girls who read messages on AW and then don't reply is staggering, after all

Offline mf_1101

Some of these reasons surely can't be true - I can understand why certain questions must be ANNOYING to deal with but at the end of the day they are SERVICE PROVIDERS, if they go and buy a car/washer/new pair of shoes/cholesterol burger from McDonalds, they will expect a certain level of service for their money, this includes (and anyone who has worked in customer services can abide) answering an endless stream of dumb questions, or questions which could also be answered by reading a sign/label.

However if I go and try to buy a car and ask the salesman the same question, let's say "what capacity does the engine have (something I ought to ask more whores tbh  :lol:) is it a 1.4?" and even though it's written on the back of the car, the salesman is not suddenly going to stop and say "Well it's on the back, you know what you're clearly wasting my time here, you can't buy the car, fuck off"  :crazy:

I just find it hard to believe and prossie has that sort of attitude. I suppose they might be looking for little signs that a booking might be bad based on attitude of punters, but someone confirming services/asking questions you feel they should know the answer to? Hilarious, they may as well be writing "I turn down £1000 a day in bookings".

Offline two20

I don't feel so bad now. I spoke to a WG on the phone (her request) after emailing for an appointment. She told me to call an hour before then never took the call, I guess I was screened. Not sure why as I am as vanilla as it gets, but I didn't realise how prevalent it was to turn down bookings.

Offline Roth

Some of these reasons surely can't be true - I can understand why certain questions must be ANNOYING to deal with but at the end of the day they are SERVICE PROVIDERS, if they go and buy a car/washer/new pair of shoes/cholesterol burger from McDonalds, they will expect a certain level of service for their money, this includes (and anyone who has worked in customer services can abide) answering an endless stream of dumb questions, or questions which could also be answered by reading a sign/label.

However if I go and try to buy a car and ask the salesman the same question, let's say "what capacity does the engine have (something I ought to ask more whores tbh  :lol:) is it a 1.4?" and even though it's written on the back of the car, the salesman is not suddenly going to stop and say "Well it's on the back, you know what you're clearly wasting my time here, you can't buy the car, fuck off" :crazy:

I just find it hard to believe and prossie has that sort of attitude. I suppose they might be looking for little signs that a booking might be bad based on attitude of punters, but someone confirming services/asking questions you feel they should know the answer to? Hilarious, they may as well be writing "I turn down £1000 a day in bookings".

Sadly they can and do get away with this sort of attitude.  :angry:
They think they are special.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline ian cognito

Re. Roth's post above - Hotblondie28 aka Hotblondie GFE aka Sexy Janet GFE - used to be one of the "good" Romanians in Bristol - now moved away.  Just goes to show how attitudes change when they are talking amongst themselves on SAAFE.

Offline Roth

Re. Roth's post above - Hotblondie28 aka Hotblondie GFE aka Sexy Janet GFE - used to be one of the "good" Romanians in Bristol - now moved away.  Just goes to show how attitudes change when they are talking amongst themselves on SAAFE.

Well spotted that Hotblondie GFE is Sexy Janet GFE.  :thumbsup: I didn't compare public galleries.  :blush:
Anyway that's burst my bubble  :cry: just goes to show that even so called decent prossies can have a shit attitude to their punters.  :dash: A worthwhile reminder to us all.  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 10:13:18 am by Roth »

Offline hotblondie28

• Service Provider
Hello Roth, as you can read on External Link/Members Only I have plenty of reasons to block almost 1800 numbers on my 2 sims in the past 6,5 years.
Almost half are no shows, address collectors, few pimps trying to scare me off, few wannabe photographers, drivers, etc, the rest are text speak guys, like: U free now bby, or asked for bareback or things I don`t do or called at 3 am etc. This doens`t make me a bad person and I`m still one of the good prossies, but makes me an organized one and unwilling to waste my time and nerves...
As you punters want to meet only nice good service providers, I too want to meet nice service seekers. I don't like drama or need hassle in my life and I do everything I can to avoid bad clients who might try to rob me, hurt me, out me and so on.
Thank you for reading, have a lovely day :)

Diehard

These hookers are deluded and clearly do not read this site.

I challenge any hooker to respond to the fact that most men consider hookers to be nothing more than commodities. As far as many guys are concerned hookers are not individuals as such, but a means to an end, a kind of breathing wank machine.

I think hookers need to be aware of this thread so they understand exactly what their position is on the social ladder. I.e the bottom rung

It is what it is. They are desperate in their personal lives, have to resort to prostitution to make ends meet, and by definition will hate the men who use them and take advantage of the situation. It was ever thus though so by posting the crap they do on SAAFE just indicates a warped business sense and plays into the hands of the type of punter who enjoys the control element and the fact the hooker hated what she does.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 01:02:07 pm by Diehard »

Diehard

There are no good Romanians, that is a contradiction in terms.

However I've found emailing them Brexit seems to annoy them.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Cityfan1880

Hello Roth, as you can read on External Link/Members Only I have plenty of reasons to block almost 1800 numbers on my 2 sims in the past 6,5 years.
Almost half are no shows, address collectors, few pimps trying to scare me off, few wannabe photographers, drivers, etc, the rest are text speak guys, like: U free now bby, or asked for bareback or things I don`t do or called at 3 am etc. This doens`t make me a bad person and I`m still one of the good prossies, but makes me an organized one and unwilling to waste my time and nerves...
As you punters want to meet only nice good service providers, I too want to meet nice service seekers. I don't like drama or need hassle in my life and I do everything I can to avoid bad clients who might try to rob me, hurt me, out me and so on.

So you've now discussed it in depth in 3 different forums?

Yeah you're phone must be ringing non stop.  :sarcastic:

Diehard

Would you care to go on SAAFE and start a thread saying hookers who try to out punters are scum and deserve outing themselves. Presumably you agree a punter as right of vengeance against hookers who out or try to out punters?