Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bendywendy88 (was sandradee33) - Washington  (Read 1455 times)

eddiejudd

This wg gets mixed reviews on AW. I don't agree with their reasons for the negative reviews but I do have a negative review of my own. I could not leave a negative AW review as I contacted her on AW, got her phone number and booked through the mobile. There was no AW booking to review.

I spoke to the girl on the phone and agreed 1 hr. Finding the place was challenging but I am not from Washington!

I met the girl, handed over the money and waited downstairs while she finished her smoke. Then we went upstairs, stripped and she went down on me to get me pumped. Not a great BJ, just shallow to get me hard. Once hard she pointed out that we now had to have sex as she had another client soon. My 1hr was turned into 30 minutes and I didn't argue as frankly, I wasn't sure what to do. So I did not get time to check her enjoys.

Then we had sex. The feedback of her tight pussy is no exaggeration. She is very tight. Anyway I came pretty quickly and was hurried out. No chat etc.

So, I put this down as a Negative because I paid for 1hr and got 30 minutes. Even if it was booked properly, I don't know whether i would have been given my time. If I was to do it again, I'd book for 30 minutes and have some tight sex.

Online baresi

she's a shoplifting smackrat avoid at all costs

Offline Tiger63

Someone has said that her friggin mates were in the house at one point.

Online Kev3773

EJ no mention of condom so did you bareback her as it's on her profile ?  :unknown:

Offline Knight Templar

A link wouldrbe useful   :dash: :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
A link wouldrbe useful   :dash: :dash:

I'm presuming you want the link to put her on your blacklist, after all she is a barebacking skank.

External Link/Members Only

Looking4fun

eddiejudd

thanks for the link, I forgot to put it on.

I never did bareback.

fredbassett

UUrgh!   Her profile pic and that minging bed and bedding would mark that as a ' No Fucking Way ' for me.  Absolute horror comic. :crazy:

Rod trotter

Good god what a filthy cunt she is

Offline Moresomes

You're a braver man than me if you spent 30 minutes in her company.   :scare:

Offline Knight Templar

I'm presuming you want the link to put her on your blacklist, after all she is a barebacking skank.

External Link/Members Only

not at all , I was just wondering who he was reviewing , difficult to judge a person till you have all the information
 :hi: