Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetizabelle23, Birmingham.  (Read 3677 times)

1 review(s) for sweetizabelle23 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Donman

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Saw Isabella about Two weeks a go for 60 minutes  for £100
Commons by Tex replaied verry quickly so no problems.
Parking could be a problem during the day but I meet her at 12:30am
So had no problems finding parking.
The girl in question is Isabella is Tiney framed girl verry chatty verry friendly
And snd verry pretty. Lot better then her pictures,
All honesty she looks quite old on her aw pictures but in real life I thinking if she not even 18?
But she assured me she is over 18 and surprisingly she had her passport in her draw it's a black passport.
On to the meet does oral without but won't lick your balls but It doesn't bother
Me much and she is a real inexperienced girl. But verry friendly and willing to please. Given her time she will be a top wag. She's got the right attitude for it. I enjoyed my hour with her.
And planning to meet her again soon,

Offline pbrown355

She's on my HL so I'm delighted to hear she's worth seeing. Glad you enjoyed.

ThisGuy

She looks gorgeous and could definitely be worth a shout!

My experience with some eastern europeans though is that they shoo you out one you've popped even if you've plenty of time left. If you normally pop multiple times in hour, was Izabelle happy with this?

Cheers for the write-up!

Donman

Yes I had two pop
Never had a issue
She's verry pleasant and willing

Offline _Rust_

Looks very nice, states FK at discretion on her profile, did you go for this and did she oblige?

Cheers

Rust

Donman

Yes she did through out the whole meeting.

Offline RedditchJay

for me FK or DFK is vital..... its the mood setter and when they wont or dont its a bit of killer for me and gets a bit wooden......

Offline _Rust_

for me FK or DFK is vital..... its the mood setter and when they wont or dont its a bit of killer for me and gets a bit wooden......

Same for me, glad to hear she lives up to the profile so onto the HL she goes.

noobzz

saw her today, no dfk, not even kissing on the lips, no owo, even oral with is only 20 sec. I ask if i can do 2 pops in an hr and she replied that it depends (felt like shes not willing). I asked if i can change it to half an hour and she said no. The things she provided are quite different to this review. On the other hand, She's young, chatty, pretty and friendly.

Dodo

saw her today, no dfk, not even kissing on the lips, no owo, even oral with is only 20 sec. I ask if i can do 2 pops in an hr and she replied that it depends (felt like shes not willing). I asked if i can change it to half an hour and she said no. The things she provided are quite different to this review. On the other hand, She's young, chatty, pretty and friendly.
How about posting a review  :thumbsup:

Offline captainfracass

Romanian style... :(

Ming

Let's not forget that this girl works with Renata of the taking calls while you are nuts deep fame and, far from being new she has been around for some time.

I saw her late 2015, it was ultimately forgettable  :thumbsdown: she is not a little naive newbie but a hardened old hand at the oldest game.

Her old profile (below) was recycled by another Romanian and has since disappeared off my radar, but a screen-shot of her old profile is below.

I would have done a negative review at the time, but the profile had a already been recycled by the time I came to write it so I did not bother.

Sorry to say but I can't recommend, in fact I would go so far as to say avoid....

Ming  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 04:01:41 am by Ming »

Offline _Rust_

Let's not forget that this girl works with Renata of the taking calls while you are nuts deep fame and, far from being new she has been around for some time.

I saw her late 2015, it was ultimately forgettable  :thumbsdown: she is not a little naive newbie but a hardened old hand at the oldest game.

Her old profile (below) was recycled by another Romanian and has since disappeared off my radar, but a screen-shot of her old profile is below.

I would have done a negative review at the time, but the profile had a already been recycled by the time I came to write it so I did not bother.

Sorry to say but I can't recommend, in fact I would go so far as to say avoid....

Ming  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for your honesty again Ming, found this site very useful and glad I've been alerted to this. Another one bites the dust 😀