Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fancy a punt today.  (Read 1196 times)

Offline Burky89

But nothing seems to be catching my eye, maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

After a busty girl for definite don't mind them being a bit larger or older either. Prefer the British girl as the ee are usually difficult to have some good chat with.

No ott prices though.

Any recomendations lads? Need some inspiration.

Offline Burky89

Forgot to say ideally in Glasgow but Edinburgh may be alright to if she's really worth it.

Offline Micky5633

I'm meeting Maisiexxx soon. Seen her twice before not in a while though and can't argue with the service. You will struggle to get a better set of Tits. Also sexy horny tammy wouldn't be a bad punt if ur looking for busty and quality owo. Can't be bothered posting the links they are both well reviewed on here

ickydicky

sexysummer at partick x has got good but not huge tits but she does have amazing nips

Offline Burky89

Seen Maisie before and wasn't overly impressed maybe it was just one of those ones where it just doesn't work out.

Offline Micky5633

Yeh I see what you mean. Her service could probs be a bit more enthusiastic but her body is smoking. Maybe try sexy horny tammy only 60 for half hour.

Offline Next1

Maisie. Amazing tits, nice friendly girl and a cute wee face to aim for. You won't regret it

Offline Jock D

sexysummer at partick x has got good but not huge tits but she does have amazing nips

Very average punt in my opinion...and I would have thought a bit too close to home for you Icky  ;)

bigbell

sexysummer is a good punt imo, and i like it when a punt is close to home, gives you an edge :hi:

ickydicky

that never bothers me. ive been with a hoor a lot closer to my close than sexysummer

Offline perfect 10

So Burky did you manage to see anyone?

Offline Burky89

A desperation one and I regret it now

Offline perfect 10

Oh no! Can you bear to share it with us? :scare:

Offline Micky5633

Yeh this is all very secretive, a link or even better a review....