Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dun Eideann Sauna  (Read 2343 times)

Offline Motherfooker

Couldn't find any reports on here relating to Dun Eideann, previously Dundas Street Sauna.

It would be pretty handy for me as I work not too far away. Anyone been to this joint at all recently?

Offline nestor

Couldn't find any reports on here relating to Dun Eideann, previously Dundas Street Sauna.

It would be pretty handy for me as I work not too far away. Anyone been to this joint at all recently?

maybe this put them off
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=1085475.0
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline Motherfooker

Gay joint? Not exactly the type of rodgering I enjoy.

ickydicky

Gay joint? Not exactly the type of rodgering I enjoy.

not rogering at all. buggering. :diablo:

Offline Motherfooker

Close fucking call. I was walking past at lunch yesterday and considered walking in. Fair to say it would have been a negative field report!  :scare:

ickydicky

Close fucking call. I was walking past at lunch yesterday and considered walking in. Fair to say it would have been a negative field report!  :scare:

and a very sore arsehole :wacko:

Offline f_angel

Not a gay joint at all lol trust me.

Offline Motherfooker

Not a gay joint at all lol trust me.

What's the story - have you visited?

Offline f_angel

Yes, quite a few times. Lauren there used to be at Paradise and Gentle Touch. She's a slender mature blonde and a LOT of fun. Missy Villain (aka Lil Jade) was working there for a bit before she went off to the US. Hopefully she'll be back They've had a couple of other really good girls as well recently so it can be worth a look.

Offline auldie63

Yes, quite a few times. Lauren there used to be at Paradise and Gentle Touch. She's a slender mature blonde and a LOT of fun. Missy Villain (aka Lil Jade) was working there for a bit before she went off to the US. Hopefully she'll be back They've had a couple of other really good girls as well recently so it can be worth a look.
Is Vivian there, mid 30s, brunette, shoulder length hair, not thin, ample but not fat?
She worked there a few weeks ago.

ickydicky

you make good use of that bus pass auldie

Offline f_angel

Is Vivian there, mid 30s, brunette, shoulder length hair, not thin, ample but not fat?
She worked there a few weeks ago.

Vivian as in Vivian Bailey on Aw? Did you actually see her there? I know she was meant to be working there but never actually got the chance to see her before she stopped.

Offline auldie63

Aye, she used to be 'Tara' in Glasgow but gave it up for (ever) a while, so when I saw she was back at the sauna capers I fired up the old gird and took a trip through. Her face was a picture when I walked down the steps as she was standing at the door getting some air between fucks.
Had a great time though as she is always more than obliging. Looks like she might be serious about giving it up this time though. Pity, but will wait and see.
Whoring is a family concern for her as her mother used to work in the Oasis in Bath St. Glasgow and actually finished up on the desk pretty much full time, can't remember her name. Tara worked in a couple too.
Fuck that takes me back, definitely getting too old for this pish!

Offline f_angel

I always wanted to see Tara but never managed so was really keen when she appeared briefly at Gemini. Can't have been there long though, maybe a few days at most.

Do you mean Rooney (I think that was her name)  on reception at Oasis?

Offline auldie63

Honestly can't remember, too many malts under the bridge since those days.

Offline David1970

I am a bit confused, is it a straight or a gay sauna?

Would hate to walking in to a village people video.

Offline f_angel

It's a straight sauna, though they had a TV working there up til recently.

Macianalt

Was at Gemini recently, two girls on duty, definitely NOT gay!

Offline f_angel

Who did you see? And yes definitely not a gay sauna

Offline Third Man

It's a straight sauna, though they had a TV working there up til recently.
having been punting for the last 5 or 6 years in another region, im now mostly up here. So good to get any info like this as i never knew about this place. Question is, whats the deal here  and also at gemini  carols and scorpio re  owo. Iv been to lss where seems to be ow only and bss and nts where it was owo. Thanks

Offline f_angel

Gemini, Carols, and Scorpio are OWO from my experience.

Offline Third Man

Gemini, Carols, and Scorpio are OWO from my experience.
thanks thats good to hear