Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Weston super mare  (Read 5214 times)

Offline farmlad

Hi all I'm staying down by Weston for a few days and wandered where to go/avoid independent,parlour or fbsm.cheers fl.

Offline nestor

theres this parlour in Weston
External Link/Members Only

I had a decent session with a black girl there last summer, but past comments on this site don't seem to think much of it.
Its over a taxi office: go through the archway, and upstairs via the fire escape. Go into a grotty room and the girls get wheeled out one by one for you to choose, I had a choice of four - caribbean girl, tiny polish girl, rough english girl and another who escapes my memory.

Being a seaside town with a railway theres usually a couple of Romanians advertising - and often a touring Thai.
I seem to remember theres a thai massage setup out of town on the A38 going south (never been there)
Further out there are parlours at Highbridge and Bridgwater, but neither are hygenic or desirable
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Walk to the railway station and get a return ticket to Bristol Templemeads.
 :hi:

Haven't got time to provide any links- they're all on AW anyway:-

I hear Anna Rebecca is good as is Mia  :unknown:
I wouldn't recommend Sexy Lacie as I didn't find her attractive.
Katie was an ok punt but left me feeling dissatisfied even though she provided on the punt. She is maintaining radio silence at the mo anyway.
Marria was a neutral from me.
I had a massage from Emily once which was ok but clinical. I see she now provides a full service.
Not seen anybody else down in sunny WSM.

Offline shotku

Goo has seen more girls from Weston than I have but I'd agree with his comments about Lacy. To be fair she is a genuinely nice girl but when I saw her it felt like she was simply going through the motions and her heart wasn't really in it. I wouldn't return. I've seen Anna Rebecca and although she is a little on the expensive side she does provide a really good service.

The only name missing that I can see is Crystal. Her profile appears to have gone from AW at the moment but just in case it returns, she has over 100 mainly positive feedbacks but I had a terrible time with her and she used every trick in the book to avoid providing the advertised service. I'd avoid her like the plague.

Offline dubs

This girl looks interesting - any seen her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

1 "feedback only" feedback so that doesnt tell you much
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 02:47:36 pm by dubs »

Offline insignia

Ive seen most in weston over the past couple of years . Avoid butterflys. Crystal is a no no anna rebbaca a bit old for me . Mia is no longer working. Avoid the 2 bulgarians lacey is like shagging a freezer. My choice is xkassiex no owo but a nice girl and prob the only one in weston id see again

Offline Blue Suede Goo

What about this one?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Looks similar to Luscious Lauren's profile, rate and location :unknown:

Offline JimmySW

Zara and Olivia both look hot and with OWO/CIM and french kissing allegedly on offer are definitely worth a punt on my next trip up the M5!

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Ive seen most in weston over the past couple of years . Avoid butterflys. Crystal is a no no anna rebbaca a bit old for me . Mia is no longer working. Avoid the 2 bulgarians lacey is like shagging a freezer. My choice is xkassiex no owo but a nice girl and prob the only one in weston id see again

Can you give any more info on Kassie?
 :drinks:

Offline insignia

Can you give any more info on Kassie?
 :drinks:
  sorry mate manic few days but ye kassie is a lovely girl ive known her a long time slim size 8 about 22 23 years old into DFK sex in all positions but deffo no anal or owo nice firm body. there may well be a guy in the flat just b4 you get there she will tell him to leave for an hour or so but perfectly safe. she will look after you hope this helps buddy.

Offline JimmySW

sorry mate manic few days but ye kassie is a lovely girl ive known her a long time slim size 8 about 22 23 years old into DFK sex in all positions but deffo no anal or owo nice firm body. there may well be a guy in the flat just b4 you get there she will tell him to leave for an hour or so but perfectly safe. she will look after you hope this helps buddy.

Do you have a link for Kassie please?

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Thanks mate.
Can you tell me roughly where she's based in WSM?

Offline insignia

Thanks mate.
Can you tell me robughly where she's based in WSM?
Baker st mate

Offline shotku

Here's a strange one. Crystal, using her existing profile, has renamed herself Mia!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Given the awful punt I had with her I wonder her logic is for doing this. I hadn't realised the original Mia had stopped working - not that any of their existing clients could confuse the two of them.

Offline Crackpot11

Agree about Crystal - service was poor. Oh for the days of Morgan, an amazing blonde milf with fake tits and great tats and never ending legs who gave an exceptional service...happy times indeed
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 06:56:37 am by Crackpot11 »

Offline dubs

Offline Roth

Or how about this girl - 8 1/2 months pregnant

Got bored reading all that shit on her profile.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Got bored reading all that shit on her profile.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Her rates are ridiculous too  :thumbsdown:

Sensualtom95

Offline markc65

Or how about this girl - 8 1/2 months pregnant

Slightly alarming FR appeared on her profile External Link/Members Only a couple of days ago though in her ratings she does reply that he was wearing a condom,
If he was why did she allow the FR to be posted

Offline luckyman723

AnnaRebecca is legendary if you are into mature ladies