Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Orientals in LE2 and LE7  (Read 1981 times)

Offline The.Weekender

On Vivastreet there are regular adverts from cute Oriental girls in LE2 and LE7, can any board members provide some helpful info? I know the girls change from time to time so will the pictures be B&S because there are some real hot looking Oriental girls on the site and Orientals I have found are usually pretty honest with their service.
TIA and If I give it a punt then a report will follow.

Offline Flaneur

At least one of the LE2 Orientals on Vivastreet is 'Oriental Faye' of AW:External Link/Members Only where the girl changes every week and so can be a bit hit and miss but is safe.
I seem to remember that 'Candy' in LE7 was a lot older than advertised.

Frankly, I think that like most of Vivastreet, you'll be lucky if you get what you expected looks - wise.

Offline newinnotts83

Your'll probably better looking on aw than vivastreet
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Not sure everything in inclusive with this one

I had my first oriental experience last week and it went great

Offline token11

New Thai house aint bad if you are into your Thai women, there is also a Thai place in Evington near crown hills,

Offline The.Weekender

Yes, I am aware of the usual haunts I just thought that these Chinese/Korean/wherever looked cute, especially Lucky at LE7, if she exists or maybe this Candy does B&S, her pictures look good but one board member says she is getting on a bit.
I think the Thais at Evington are well busy from a post I read a couple of weeks ago.
Thanks anyway, keep the info coming.

Offline jayuk99

Are any of these haunts better than the women as Sunin Thai in Narbough where the women are pretty much fat or way old

Offline The.Weekender

Well I gave the LE7 one a go. Based in Syston although the Gumtree map shows Thurmaston, I think they move every couple of months.
Comms were good and it is the usual £60 for 30 mins, a £100 for an hour. Reasonably new apartment with shower in the room.
They show 2 girls on Vivastreet but I think that there is only one girl working, and it is not the one showed in the ad.
However, that is the end of the negativity, although not the girl in the ad, she was very pretty and mid 20s.
I like the GFE and that is what I got 100%, I think the girl moves on this Monday so I guess after the service I received this week, I will try out the replacement.

Offline The.Weekender

I gave them a call yesterday and booked a time which they agreed to, rang from outside 2 mins before, answerphone, this went on for 7 or 8 mins so I drove off, if the lady was working I didn't fancy sloppy seconds.
Sure enough my phone rang afte 15 mins but I told them that I will see you another time.