Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody know some guaranteed spots for street walkers in London?  (Read 3166 times)

kerbcrawler

Preferably in the day time (if that exists in London). Direct contact info would be appreciated also.

cockneybstrd

A couple of points

A) this should be in the London section
B) There is already a ten page thread on this issue which you have contributed too already
C) Try driving around Broadway, London SW1H 0BG during the day loads of street whores there fill your boots

Offline Brazilian Martian

Preferably in the day time (if that exists in London). Direct contact info would be appreciated also.

You must really want to get knicked kerb crawling during the daytime

Offline nestor

You do realise that if you get caught kerb crawling you're going to end up on the sex offenders register for a long time?
You don't have to be in a car either - just chatting to the girl on the street (if she's "known" to the police) is enough
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 09:49:49 am by nestor »
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

kerbcrawler

A couple of points

B) There is already a ten page thread on this issue which you have contributed too already
C) Try driving around Broadway, London SW1H 0BG during the day loads of street whores there fill your boots

Ok thanks, how can I delete this post so I can re-post.

Offline nestor

You can't.
Banned by:

You do realise that if you get caught kerb crawling you're going to end up on the sex offenders register for a long time?
You don't have to be in a car either - just chatting to the girl on the street (if she's "known" to the police) is enough

85 posts not a single review I'm gonna take him as a fantasists. Let him get arrested and put on the sex register that will shock him back into the real world

kerbcrawler

If only that were true. However I have made a review.

If only that were true. However I have made a review.

I dont see any reviews under your name buddy

kerbcrawler

You can't.

Ok I'm just going to go over to the London section. I desperately need something today.

Offline Baldy

A couple of points

Handcuffs ?

ickydicky

Handcuffs ?

a brain transplant :crazy: the sort of upgrade to make you merely retarded :crazy:

Ben4454

Not the best idea with it being illegal. Just do a out all and pick the working girl up in your car. Legal alternative and not kerb crawling.

cockneybstrd

Handcuffs ?

Indeed.

I was hoping the OP would drive around to that postcode and hilarity would ensue

Offline nestor

He's probably not reading: he started another thread in the London area forum
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102755.0

If you want to add more comments I suggest you try there - he's probably watching in hope
Banned by:

kerbcrawler

He's probably not reading: he started another thread in the London area forum
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102755.0

If you want to add more comments I suggest you try there - he's probably watching in hope

I've been reading since the thread started. I just haven't been replying because I havrn't got any serious comments.

Why are wishing me negativity anyway?

LL

Indeed.

I was hoping the OP would drive around to that postcode and hilarity would ensue
You rotter  :lol:

Offline smiths

Indeed.

:D :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

You guys are so sad.

What as sad as some troll posting shit, now THATS what I call sad. :rolleyes:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

you can 'post report' it to be moved or deleted if you ask nicely but it may be too long a thread for that by now.

Offline stevedave

Why not just head to Soho and use a walk up  :unknown:

kerbcrawler

you can 'post report' it to be moved or deleted if you ask nicely but it may be too long a thread for that by now.

A helpful person, amazing. It probably is too late now.

I'm around Brick lane and can't find a single one, might head home in a bit.

Offline smiths

Jog on troll. :rolleyes:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 :hi:

Ben4454

Wrong road. You want to travel a bit further where the bricks are yellow and head for the emerald city.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 09:59:11 pm by Ben4454 »