Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thanks !  (Read 2379 times)

jack-chan

I am sure there is a right time to hang up your punting shoes, well mine has come so thanks everyone for the help, guidance and advice over the years cause my time has come. Good luck and enjoy.  :hi: :hi:

Mucher

Offline Tiger63

I am sure there is a right time to hang up your punting shoes, well mine has come so thanks everyone for the help, guidance and advice over the years cause my time has come. Good luck and enjoy.  :hi: :hi:

Any particular reason mate?

Looking4fun

Good luck keeping away from it

frenchhorn

good luck with your retirement
wish I could do the same

any tips to give this up apart from chopping cock off ?
maybe I should see the 5 worst reviewed girls in the north east in a row  , surely that would put me off

Offline Moresomes

I've thought of trying aversion therapy, by booking half a dozen Romanian skanks back to back, but on reflection have decided that there's still a couple of years in the old dog yet.
Good luck.  :thumbsup:

frenchhorn

life in this old dog , but a massive hole in the wallet that's getting bigger and bigger every week

jack-chan

Quite simple really, having recently seen Tiffany at Premium I enjoyed it that much I've decided that in my mind I have to get out as I will be chasing the same experience every time and it is unlikely to reach it. For that reason felt it was best to get out rather than chase the unattainable. Each to their own, mines been reached and I feel I have the resolve to go through with it.

Looking4fun

Quite simple really, having recently seen Tiffany at Premium I enjoyed it that much I've decided that in my mind I have to get out as I will be chasing the same experience every time and it is unlikely to reach it. For that reason felt it was best to get out rather than chase the unattainable. Each to their own, mines been reached and I feel I have the resolve to go through with it.
I felt exactly like this (different wg) a few months ago so I had a break from it, but couldn't stop altogether

Mucher

I've thought of trying aversion therapy, by booking half a dozen Romanian skanks back to back, but on reflection have decided that there's still a couple of years in the old dog yet.
Good luck.  :thumbsup:

No need to see five mate just visit NawtyMel she will make you want to chop your cock off she could be the cure for anyone meeting WGs vile is not the word for her :unknown:

Offline Geordie kidda

My decision was made on the back of seeing the elusive Brooke Knights back end of 2015, managed to stay strong since.

I still lurk on here as they say, which means I still hold interested.

Will I return????

Offline dirkdigler

Your a strong willed fellow
Don't think I could give up any time soon as me cock rules me head
So many delights to sample

Offline maxxblue

No need to see five mate just visit NawtyMel she will make you want to chop your cock off she could be the cure for anyone meeting WGs vile is not the word for her :unknown:

How about putting a review in the review section to warn fellow punters?

The Rimmer

life in this old dog , but a massive hole in the wallet that's getting bigger and bigger every week

+1. Mines more on the massage side to cut down

Offline thekidah01

Review?

Scarlett Cavalli

Review?
He's posted about Mel quite a few times over the past month, the review is his first post x
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 10:24:06 pm by Scarlett Cavalli »

Offline maxxblue

He's posted about Mel quite a few times over the past month, the review is his first post x

You are right, SC, but unless he posts his comments as an actual review, they don't show up when punters are searching for specific WG's, or when they are searching by AW code.

This is why it is helpful to do reviews, and put them in the appropriate (i.e. review) section.

Mucher

I have done a review was not as hard as i thought but did not post a link as i am no Bill Gates  :D :D

gk2000

Wish i could walk away. Spending more and more 250quid in tge last 2 weeks with 4 punts. Seen just about everyone going lol. Still not seen tiff or delilah from premium. Maybe 2 more punts then thats it!!!!

jack-chan

Wish i could walk away. Spending more and more 250quid in tge last 2 weeks with 4 punts. Seen just about everyone going lol. Still not seen tiff or delilah from premium. Maybe 2 more punts then thats it!!!!

It was Tiffany that did it for me, gave me a reason to quit for all the right reasons, I now have no interest in any other lady. It makes it easier when only avoiding 1 lady, I just make sure I am not available when she is. Good luck but be careful as Tiffany could become your "Guilty Pleasure" .

jack-chan

Well that's me gone, my last login before returning to a life without punting. Thanks to everyone, especially Tiffany,  definately reach no 1, look after he guys, she's well worth it and if Tiffany ever reads this xx thanks for the memories, your a star, look after yourself, it's just a shame there was no encore xxx :hi: