Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: redhaired from London. Wowzer but is she still hot?  (Read 2035 times)

Parkslife

I asked some guys in a non punting forum if they'd ever hired a perfect 10 working girl.

Someone hotlinked me this profile, which made my day  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

Only spoiler is I was told those photos are from back in 2009 and that her prices had gone up £40 since they'd last seen her back in her early days.

Does anyone know if she's still got that smoking hot body and if the latex outfit still fits?  :cool:

Offline char45

She started off years ago in a flat behind some shops in Golders Green - £80 an hour and very good looking but service wasn't great. I think she struck out on her own a few years back

As you might guess the age is some way off....

charly

Parkslife

Well I follow the old saying; don't pay new money for old rope.

Is it common for a working girl in her later years to put her prices up? £160 sounds steep for someone using 3 going on 4 year old photos and is more like 29 years old.  :(

I'm guessing she is nearing her retirement.

Offline skittish

From her profile

* *** * WITHHELD CALLS WILL BE IGNORED * *** *

How will she know?

Parkslife

@ skittish despite her "I only see clients with 2 positive feedbacks and 1 year membership" mallarky she is now displaying her mobile phone number.

What happens if I make a mobile booking? You seriously think she'll turn it down  :rolleyes:

Offline Steve2

From her profile

* *** * WITHHELD CALLS WILL BE IGNORED * *** *

How will she know?

It will show on her phone as "blocked" or "private"

Offline Steve2

Where is Smiths when you need him? I think this girl was a regular of his who was called "Cute Ann" 2 or 3 years ago

He was always raving about how good she was

Offline kropotkin

Yes, it is Cute Ann.  Dingy alleyway staircase behind a parade of shops in Golders Green.  Ah, the memories...

Pretty face, fantastic body (but moaned when I started to get - admittedly - a bit over-excited about her tits.)  Tended towards the starfish.  At £160 a repeat not on for me.

Online mightymunce

Yes, it is Cute Ann.  Dingy alleyway staircase behind a parade of shops in Golders Green.  Ah, the memories...

Pretty face, fantastic body (but moaned when I started to get - admittedly - a bit over-excited about her tits.)  Tended towards the starfish.  At £160 a repeat not on for me.
Tended towarsa the starfish? ??

Offline kropotkin