Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunnies Massage - Samantha - Elephant and Castle  (Read 2995 times)

Offline turtle

First review after lurking for a while, so do let me know if I miss anything!

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
As other reviews have noted, whoever is responsible for answering the phone doesn't seem too keen to speak, however comms were fine through text. Only took around 10mins to get everything organised for around 3hours later (late evening booking).

Location is no more than 10mins walk from Elephant and Castle tube station. The street seems fine, fairly residential and no issues finding or accessing it. I sent a text once I was in the area (only postcode provided initially) and then I was given the specific flat details. Knocked on the door and was let straight in, all fairly straightforward.

The flat seemed fairly small but the massage room was fit for purpose with a proper massage table, soft music playing and dimmed lights.

Shower was also offered and working fine after the massage.

Price, Massage and Samantha:
Opted for the 30mins with hand relief for £30 - Pretty decent value imo and I wasn't disappointed. The pictures are clearly taken from some shopping gallery on the internet however Samantha is attractive enough (mind you, you're face down for most of the time!)

I doubt Samantha is properly trained as the massage was fairly soft (I did ask if she could be any firmer however she said she wasn't strong enough), but again, I didn't expect much for £30 anyway. Nice sensual elements throughout, not just in the final buildup.

The HR was well delivered, not rushed at all.

Despite the late evening book, we had a few laughs and a decent conversation so I can't fault her on that front.

My only quibble would be that from lying on the massage table to returning from the shower, all in all was about 28mins, so probably around 24mins of table time. Again, given the price I'm still happy with the service I received.

Would I go again? Certainly.

LL

Glad you enjoyed. I saw the same girl in January. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84280.0
Although it was cheap, I didn't enjoy it enough to warrant a second visit.

Offline backofthenet

cheers - which way is it from Elephant and Castle? Old kent road or walworth/Kennington?

ta

Offline turtle

Glad you enjoyed. I saw the same girl in January. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84280.0
Although it was cheap, I didn't enjoy it enough to warrant a second visit.

Fair enough, thanks for the previous reviews, certainly helped manage my expectations

cheers - which way is it from Elephant and Castle? Old kent road or walworth/Kennington?

ta

Towards Old Kent Road I would say, but it's pretty much around the corner from The Rockingham Arms, few minutes walk.