Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabell 2013 - Farnborough  (Read 1245 times)

2 review(s) for Annabell 2013 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

joe.grundy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Phoned at lunchtime for an afternoon appointment. Got through at the first attempt and booked for 30mins. Received text straight away with the general address and postcode. Shortly before the appointment received a text apologising that there would be a 30 minute delay. On this occasion I was prepared to wait, although did consider just going to the nearby Farnborough Chinese Massage. Received a text at the new appointment time and told where to go. Neither the person I spoke to, nor the person who wrote the AW profile are Annabell, whose English is rudimentary to say the least.

Met at the door by what I think is the girl in the photos, wearing a skimpy outfit that didn't leave much to the imagination, and was shown into the bedroom. The bedroom is definitely the one in the photos and I'd be 90% sure the girl is too. Annabell is a bubbly girl who I would say was mid to late twenties. Quite an attractive face, dress size 12 is probably right and quite large (natural) breasts. She was quite chatty in her very limited English and kept giggling.

I lay on my front while Annabell undressed and after a fairly thorough clean up around my bum with wet wipes and paper towels got a reasonably good back massage with unscented baby oil. After about 15 mins asked to turn over and the old chap got the wetwipe treatment. Straight on with the mac with no massage in preparation and then a short period of OW which was a pleasant surprise. Then we switched places and onto mish and after a while I moved her legs up to my shoulders where I finished off. Good eye contact but touching was discouraged. After a clean up with wetwipes, I had my hands and head / face massaged which was a nice way to round things off.  From undressing to getting dressed was almost exactly 30 minutes.

I usually just go for a massage with HR, so this was a first for me. I think that I will probably go back again for another 30 min session to see if it is a bit more intimate, and I will try to be a bit more assertive.

All in all 8/10