Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Celine sexy pin up - Glasgow  (Read 4005 times)

1 review(s) for pin up123 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Reverend_Steven

Excuse any fluffiness . It was worse the first time I wrote it! I've put a quick summary at the end for those that it gets too much for  :D

External Link/Members Only

Saw Celine last week in a purple, budget, city centre hotel. Comms before hand were excellent, all done through AW messaging with services discussed and agreed up front. Celine is not cheap. 80hh is pretty expensive to start with but this doesn't include OWO or Facial which are an additional 25 quid each. Now, normally this would have been enough for me to say no thanks and look elsewhere but there was something about this girl that made me want to book up. I settled on the 80hh only but took extra cash incase I was tempted when I got in the room.

The purple hotels are a bit of a nightmare for us punters. No reception staff to worry about but you need a key card to get around the building. I was lucky to follow someone into the lift but Celine had to come out and let me into the corridor once I got up to her floor. Not one for the inexperienced.

My first impressions of Celine in the corridor were fantastic. She has a 50's pin up style, hence the profile name, is a young, 19 year old student doing this part time around her 2 other civvy jobs whilst the Uni is off for the summer. Only been a WG for a month at this point  so fresh, new and as i found out, eager to please!

Facially she is a classic beauty. A real head turner with shoulder length red hair, pale skin and was immaculately made up with deep red lipstick. She was dressed in a sort of cross between a school girl and sexy secretary outfit. She's reasonably tall, maybe 5'7", slim but not skinny. I hesitate to say perfect as beauty is in the of the beholder but for me thats the only way to describe what I saw. Having had a few moments to drink her in I decided to go for the extra for OWO. Payment made,  went in to freshen up and returned to start the action.

She asked if I wanted to undress her but I asked her to do a strip for me. It wasn't an overly exotic performance but I enjoyed watching her being revealed. Under the shirt and skirt she had a lovely matching underwear set on. Nice but wasted on me as I was interested in what was underneath. With her being a redhead I was disappointed to find her fully shaved but given the rest of the package it was a tolerable sin. She's probably a size 6,fit and toned not bony with a lovely arse and b to c cup perky tits. One of the best bodies I've had my hands on.

Started with some full on DFK, very enthusiastic with plenty of tongue action. After a few minutes of kissing and grabbing her peachy arse she asked me to lie on the bed before performing some fantastic deep OWO. She was really bouncing on it when deep trying to force it further down her throat, gagging and spitting as she went with plenty of lingering eye contact for good measure. I could have let her do that all day long but I was on the clock and couldn't miss out on fucking her. Stood up and bent her over the bed to redden her arse cheeks a bit with my hands as punishment for shaving before flipping her over and going down for RO and even a bit of rimming on  her. Fresh, tasty and very wet even before I started. Flicked away at her clit before getting her to frantically wank  herself off for me, then rubbered up for the main event. Fucked her on her back with her ankles up by her ears hard and deep. She was quite noisy but it was all natural and not staged as far as I could make out. After a while I got her to bend over the bed again and took her standing up with a handful of her beautiful red hair to a great finish. A really enthusiastic fuck and I get the impression that the more time you spent with her the better she'd be.

After a clean up and a bit of chat I reluctantly left but this girl is highly recommended and but for a couple of indiscretions was the perfect punt.

In summary: -

Venue 6/10 for the problematic security
Looks 10/10
Body 10/10
Services 10/10
VFM 7/10 she's pricey,  particularly with extras included but if she was cheap,  you'd be lucky to ever get to spend time with her.

Offline Llama32

At the prices she's advertising,  the hour sounds better vfm but I'm guessing that's the point.  Cheers for the review rev,  I'm mighty tempted to see Celine after your review. 

Offline Reverend_Steven

I'd agree, and hour is much better vfm and when I book next time it will be an hours meet. She's a cracker though. If you get the chance you'll enjoy her.

ickydicky

did she tell you why her aw fb is hidden

Offline Reverend_Steven

Tbh I never asked icky. I'll ask her the next time which will be as soon as possible!!

Offline The Man With No Name

At the prices she's advertising,  the hour sounds better vfm but I'm guessing that's the point.  Cheers for the review rev,  I'm mighty tempted to see Celine after your review.

Provided she offers it, splitting the difference at 100 for 45 min might be your best bet - if, like me, you find the full hour excessive for two pops, yet aren't interested in a third.

Any ideas if she does, good Reverend? Also, does she not offer any of the submissive stuff you were looking for in your other thread? Her pics suggest she does...

Offline Reverend_Steven

She's really good on comms so I m sure she'd give you an answer if asked. I really can't think of a reason why she would say no.

Sub wise I'd rank her as a light to medium rating. She took a good hard spanking and she seemed to really get off on getting her hair pulled. I didn't explore any further during this meeting but as I said I think the more you saw her the better she'd be so I look forward to exploring her thresholds further  :yahoo:

ickydicky

if i can be convinced this hoor is genuine and that would need more than just one review on here i would be very interested in pushing the financial boat out for an hour at £120 as long as that included owo. she would also have to be a in a better hotel so didnt need key cards to get up in the lift and the into the corridors. i will keep my eye on this hoor.

mavgoose

£120 an hour is good.
But , OWO would still be an extra , I'm guessing. She's just being greedy. £145 for an hour is too excessive.
£105 for half an hour is bordering on a joke.

Why the need to charge extra. ?
Why the hidden feedback. ?

I'm out.

ickydicky

£120 an hour is good.
But , OWO would still be an extra , I'm guessing. She's just being greedy. £145 for an hour is too excessive.
£105 for half an hour is bordering on a joke.

Why the need to charge extra. ?
Why the hidden feedback. ?

you have convinced me mav and i am out as well

I'm out.

mavgoose

It's crazy. Drop those extra charges, and loads of people would love to see her. Myself included.

Young , fresh , well presented , good gfe.
Here's hoping she knows about ukp and sees this.

ickydicky

It's crazy. Drop those extra charges, and loads of people would love to see her. Myself included.

my view to. another silly greedy hoor

Offline auldie63

+1
Mind you her likes list is very vanilla for the money too.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2016, 11:48:36 pm by auldie63 »

ickydicky

dont care how hot she may look she is offering not a lot but wants a lot. :thumbsdown:

Offline tazman1002001

I've had some great comms with her over the past few days and she is dying to see me  :D ..

Waiting for her next incall date so we can meet .... I might try and do another "incall day" booking and see if we can get 4 or 5 intersdred parties? I might suggest a £100 for 45mins offer ..what does everyone think?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline zag69

Yip, looks well fuckable. £100 for 45 min seems fair to me :)

Offline auldie63

Not for the vanilla time she advertises.

mavgoose

Yip, looks well fuckable. £100 for 45 min seems fair to me :)

£100 for 45m , plus £25 for OWO. = £125.
Nope. I'm still out.

It's actually the principle of charging for OWO , at all.
Something I'm personally against. I won't book a girl who does not offer OWO , and at no "charge".

Offline tazman1002001

I was thinking £100 all in ....including owo
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline zag69

I never realised OWO was extra. That's a bit of a bugger that is.

ickydicky

I've had some great comms with her over the past few days and she is dying to see me  :D ..

Waiting for her next incall date so we can meet .... I might try and do another "incall day" booking and see if we can get 4 or 5 intersdred parties? I might suggest a £100 for 45mins offer ..what does everyone think?

she isnt dying to see you taz. she is dying to make a booking with you to part to you from a wedge of your hard earned. thats what hoors do. after that it is all down to how much of that hard earned you are willing to part with and what is being offered in return. if owo is extra, as those who have seen her say it is, then she is charging more than the going rate. but hey, if yo are willing to be parted with a large wedge and pay a lot for a little its your wedge

mavgoose

I was thinking £100 all in ....including owo

But. Is she ?

Normal rates are £80 h/h, plus £25 for OWO.

So, you're asking her to do 45 mins for £5 less than her half hour all in rate. Good luck with that.

:hi:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 02:32:00 pm by mavgoose »

Offline tazman1002001

But. Is she ?

Normal rates are £80 h/h, plus £25 for OWO.

So, you're asking her to do 45 mins for £5 less than her half hour all in rate. Good luck with that.

:hi:

All I can do is ask......she will probably tell me to fuck off....but hey no big deal plenty of other fish in the Sea
Banned by:

mavgoose

All I can do is ask......she will probably tell me to fuck off....but hey no big deal plenty of other fish in the Sea

Absolutely mate. I appreciate the work you put into this. And others.
I just feel she might be a bit precious about it, and say no.
However, if she's savvy, just point her in the direction of ukp.
She'll realise her potential earnings could soar, with a modification of her rates.

Offline tazman1002001

She'll realise her potential earnings could soar, with a modification of her rates.

:thumbsup:
Banned by:

ickydicky

sounds sensible

Offline Micky5633

Yeh I'm starting to follow a similar approach to Taz. Anyone I think is shooting themselves in the foot with prices I am questioning it. AW is down just now will add link soon but there is a girl I would love a go on some Hungarian called a m a l I a or something to that affect but she is charging 90 HH.  Needless to say I messaged her saying she could probs do better lowering that.... as u can imagine she hasn't replied. But hey if you don't buy a ticket you won't win the raffle!
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 04:20:40 pm by Micky5633 »

ickydicky

90 smackers for hh. another hoor with a platinum pussy. tell her to fuck off :dash:

Offline tazman1002001

Yeh I'm starting to follow a similar approach to Taz. Anyone I think is shooting themselves in the foot with prices I am questioning it. AW is down just now will add link soon but there is a girl I would love a go on some Hungarian called a m a l I a or something to that affect but she is charging 90 HH.  Needless to say I messaged her saying she could probs do better lowering that.... as u can imagine she hasn't replied. But hey if you don't buy a ticket you won't win the raffle!

Yeah get her link up ....let's see what she is like
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline Micky5633

Offline Micky5633

On another note more relating to this thread I think Celine has deleted her profile. Maybe the power of UKP has got through  to her?

Offline tazman1002001

On another note more relating to this thread I think Celine has deleted her profile. Maybe the power of UKP has got through  to her?

I think this is the reason -

"Sorry, this profile cannot be accessed at this time. It is most likely that it has been suspended due to suspicion of it's authenticity"
Banned by:

Offline zag69

Looks like that's the last we'll see of her :(

mavgoose

Here's hoping she's revamping her profile.
And prices.

ickydicky

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

she can fuck of

Icky ..... Cmon calm down stop being so damn derogatory all the time
Banned by:

ickydicky

not all the time taz. just when i see stuff about a hoor who deserves it. plenty hoors dont and i am not derogatory about them. anyway, on you go taz. hope it works out ok :cool:

Offline tazman1002001

not all the time taz. just when i see stuff about a hoor who deserves it. plenty hoors dont and i am not derogatory about them. anyway, on you go taz. hope it works out ok :cool:

Not having a go...just saying the conversations have all been civil as they should be since the recent banning of all the keyboard warriors and we want to keep it that way  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

ickydicky

aye its a lot better nowadays now the loonies have been purged.

Offline AVGscot

Only got out call prices up now sitting at £200 an hour, and her feedback is now hidden. This is one greedy whore!

Offline Llama32

Pretty sure her feedback was hidden before but 200 out all seems a  bit excessive.  Wonder if she just forgot to put up Incalls or saw this post regarding her hotel choice. I was still planning to see her but never got round to messaging her yet.

mavgoose

she can fuck of

icky, you have been a wee bit derogatory recently. Just put your opinions in different words. I agree with most of your opinions , but not your words.

Offline tazman1002001

icky, you have been a wee bit derogatory recently. Just put your opinions in different words. I agree with most of your opinions , but not your words.

:thumbsup:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

She is in Glasgow today ....so tempted she looks gorgoeus with a great rack ..... What to do  :dash:
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Only got out call prices up now sitting at £200 an hour, and her feedback is now hidden. This is one greedy whore!

Messaged her earlier she said she will put her incall prices on when she is doing incalls ...... Not sure about the hidden feedback as I did read it and it ewas ok?
Banned by: