Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PickUpDoll - London, Tourer  (Read 2800 times)

1 review(s) for ROOMS 2 RENT (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tony_Red

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Latest round of reviews. Ratings/scores based on personal preferences.

This was a spur-of-the-moment punt. Found myself in London very late. Didn’t fancy a TOFTT as funds are low, but ended up doing just that as popular ladies had shut up shop for the night.
100/30mins – Expensive. But, it turned out ok.

Comms 5/5. Sounded quite dirty on the phone. I didn’t read her profile on my moby – just saw the rates and the ‘available’ sign
Venue 5/5 An independent, surprisingly nice hotel not far from Lancaster Gate/Paddington.
Shower offered before and after.
Milf ratings: Face 4/5 – Much better and softer than the photos
Body 4.5/5 – Gorgeous ass and good skin. She takes care of herself. Prob Mid - late 30’s, friendly and chatty.
Services taken part in: RO, SEX in mish and doggy, fingers. Don't think she's into kissing.
Services particularly enjoyed: Sex, RO

She has a very strong annoying Spanish accent, which I do not like but her milf good looks and really classy lingerie took my mind off it. First stared with her “massaging” me: putting cream all over my balls - I thought she was time-wasting. Infact, she is not a clockwatcher. But, I did not know that at the time. So I spun her round and went down on her. Took some time but she came hard. Once she gets going, she really gets horny. Fun mish and doggy followed. She only had the studio shots on her profile at the time I booked. At the end of the punt, we talked for a while. I recommended to her that she put up non-studio shots but it may have backfired lol. Because, the one’s she put up now don’t make her look that good. She is nicer and more womanly in real life.

Return? No, as this was a ‘by chance’ meet + she is fucking expensive.   

Offline Ladypleaser

Did you at no point think that she might be a TS? I'm sorry pal, but she looks like an ugly dude with fake tits and a fake arse.  :wackogirl:

Offline Tony_Red

Did you at no point think that she might be a TS? I'm sorry pal, but she looks like an ugly dude with fake tits and a fake arse.  :wackogirl:

Yeah I knew i'd get that reaction. She looks a lot better than the recent mobile phone snaps she has put up. Her voice, hips, skin, hands, bollocks she was chatting about during the punt etc. all signalled a bird.

mrhappypants

Tony, 

Thanks for the review.  Ratings for attractiveness are to an extent subjective.  I think you and I have a very different aesthetic.  At £150 for the hour for a women approaching her 40's I suspect I would be profoundly disappointed if I were to book her. Glad you enjoyed.

Dave

Offline Tony_Red

Tony, 

Thanks for the review.  Ratings for attractiveness are to an extent subjective.  I think you and I have a very different aesthetic.  At £150 for the hour for a women approaching her 40's I suspect I would be profoundly disappointed if I were to book her. Glad you enjoyed.

Dave

I have seen a few of the ladies you have seen (Olivia, Xenia to name just 2), and had very similar experience and rated them very similarly to you.

As I have already explained, I overpaid (she is expensive) and it was a one off. The looks ratings are for a milf. And I have already explained the amateur snaps of her are shit and not a good resemblance to real life. I certainly won't be seeing her again as it was a one off. A positive rating doesn't mean I am recommending her...I was there to release the valve and left happy, hence the positive.  That's all :)  Try not to read too deeply into this review...leave that for my other reviews, which are far more pre-planned than this one. I think we agree a lot more than you think.

mrhappypants

I have seen a few of the ladies you have seen (Olivia, Xenia to name just 2), and had very similar experience and rated them very similarly to you.

As I have already explained, I overpaid (she is expensive) and it was a one off. The looks ratings are for a milf. And I have already explained the amateur snaps of her are shit and not a good resemblance to real life. I certainly won't be seeing her again as it was a one off. A positive rating doesn't mean I am recommending her...I was there to release the valve and left happy, hence the positive.  That's all :)  Try not to read too deeply into this review...leave that for my other reviews, which are far more pre-planned than this one. I think we agree a lot more than you think.

Cool.  Thanks for clarifying.

Dave

Sir Lancealot

Her profile says she is in Glasgow at the moment. Presumably she is on tour there and is planning to return to London? At £150 an hour it's not too expensive by London standards if she is generous with her time.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Nice review ... Thanks . Quite envious of your choice as looks very accommodating in her pics  :cool:

Has a great quote in her AW profile
" I have always had a deep routed fascination for handling a mans penis " :yahoo: :dance: :lol:

Did that come across in your visit ?   ;)

Offline Tony_Red

She was very confident and acvomodating. She just grabbed my bits straight away. Very chatty too. One-off meet VERY late at night.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 11:56:03 pm by Tony_Red »