Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattoos  (Read 5343 times)

Offline NIK

I dont mind a few tatoos, as long as they aint bizarre as this  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looks like a fucking freak. They belong in a circus or a carnival. As I say if they were born covered in this shit they'd want it removing.

oring123

You see tattoos are now in fashion although they won't be forever.....

Just like all trends/fashion they go full circle just like music. When a 'clean body' comes into fashion and these girls have turned 35 looking chavvy with their full-on tattoos unable to get proper jobs I will be laughing!

The blonde girl in the picture is going to look extremely ugly when she hits the higher levels of 30. Her sexual market value is going to start to plummet very quickly with those tattoos making her look like a chavvy hag.
+1

Offline Ellroy44

Personally prefer the clean look but don't mind the odd discretely placed ones. Depends on the girl really. Saw one WG with full sleeves, neck and various back and torso, she was fit as fuck :D

Offline Kingy28

I can't remember the last time I saw a girl without tattoos. They don't do much for me but if I had a blanket ban on them all, I'd be going without any action. I'm sure that they will look rank when they are middle aged!

Gspotter

Tattoos are more common than ever among the general public so it's not surprising to see them more often on WGs now.
Some can have a darker significance, some are frivolous. I don't really mind, I focus on the fucking when I'm with a girl! If I see an interesting tat, I do compliment them on it and it has led to some interesting conversations. Plus it makes them feel more of a human if you're taking notice rather than treating them as a cum receptacle.

E.L. Wisty

I love well done tattoos on a woman. It makes them look even sexier.

Offline Brazilian Martian

:hi: spot on the worst type are the chavvy tribal tattoos that girls seem to get above their bottom i refuse to do them on female customers when I'm at work.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
:hi: spot on the worst type are the chavvy tribal tattoos that girls seem to get above their bottom i refuse to do them on female customers when I'm at work.
There's two new trends I've noticed, you will know better than me: script on the back of wrists or stars and tattoos behind the ear.

There's two new trends I've noticed, you will know better than me: script on the back of wrists or stars and tattoos behind the ear.

Yep it's all trend the worst is when I'm explaining to people how the skin will stretch the older they get, so having writing on certain parts of the body is not a good idea as it will start to look like gibberish after a few years.

Offline bigmc

:thumbsup:

oring123

I hate tattoo on a womem makes them look like a convict .

I hate tattoo on a womem makes them look like a convict .

That's a bit of a strech

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

oring123

Offline Alvin

I don't tend to mind whether she has a tat or not though I have seen a couple including civies that had great tats which really suited them, the ones I hate are the cheap nasty tramp stamps that are two a penny, that and the barbed wire round the bicep.  If you are going to get one spend the time and money to get a bespoke design that means something rather than the same crap the naff tatoo artists churn out dy after day.

I don't tend to mind whether she has a tat or not though I have seen a couple including civies that had great tats which really suited them, the ones I hate are the cheap nasty tramp stamps that are two a penny, that and the barbed wire round the bicep.  If you are going to get one spend the time and money to get a bespoke design that means something rather than the same crap the naff tatoo artists churn out dy after day.

What you just typed i say to customers all the time, those designs you discribed are all basic flash that you see on the walls of tattoo studio's most people that get them done are the impulsive type that don think it through and just want a tattoo for the sake of it.

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline theblade

It's all down to personal preference I hate tattoos have never seen a good one. To me they are all ugly. Can accept small discreet tattoo but when they have one on their Tits  :scare: can't understand that.

Offline tdh

Wing tattoos on the back makes it feel like you are with an Angel who is taking you to heaven  :D

Offline uutarn

What you just typed i say to customers all the time, those designs you discribed are all basic flash that you see on the walls of tattoo studio's most people that get them done are the impulsive type that don think it through and just want a tattoo for the sake of it.
Exactly my sentiments.

I've finally got a tat after about 5 years of deliberating. Wanted something that not only suited me, but also something that was meaningful... personal, not a knee-jerk reaction to fashion or culture.
I consider my skin as real estate :P, so when i'm putting something on it that's permanent (relatively speaking), i'm gonna damn well think about it.

Exactly my sentiments.

I've finally got a tat after about 5 years of deliberating. Wanted something that not only suited me, but also something that was meaningful... personal, not a knee-jerk reaction to fashion or culture.
I consider my skin as real estate :P, so when i'm putting something on it that's permanent (relatively speaking), i'm gonna damn well think about it.

Shame all people dnt think like this the ones that get knee jerk tattoos always end up going the laser removal route or wanting a cover up.

ickydicky

what about the edinburgh tattoo. does that count :crazy:

oring123

how about the classic
Bitter . Mild over each tit ?

Offline bigjohn1987

Dont mind. Gives you something to read while pumping or something to aim at :yahoo:

LexxiRocks must be a trekkie, tats written in Klingon :dancegirl:

Dont mind. Gives you something to read while pumping or something to aim at :yahoo:

I'm a big trekkie that's not klingon  :sarcastic: but she does look hot

E.L. Wisty

She does have great tattoos.

Offline bigjohn1987

I'm a big trekkie that's not klingon  :sarcastic: but she does look hot

you sure? :unknown: does it sound or have any similarity to the klingon language? mate says its defo klingon :thumbsup:

you sure? :unknown: does it sound or have any similarity to the klingon language? mate says its defo klingon :thumbsup:

Sorry I stand corrected it is klingon my bad

Offline bigjohn1987

Sorry I stand corrected it is klingon my bad

next question WTF does it say?  :dash: :D

Offline TemplarLord

Offline bigmc