Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattoos  (Read 5344 times)

Offline rogercock00

What are your views of tattoos on WGs, models and girls in the main?

It seems to be an epidemic at the moment. I am referring to the full arm sleeves and various tattoos elsewhere on the body. I watched a video of Chantelle Fox earlier this week before she was fully covered and I much preferred her before she started covering her body from head to foot  :unknown:

Another one that springs to mind is Delta White, was much nicer before she plastered herself with too much body art  :thumbsdown:

I do hope Preeti stops now before it is too late.......... :thumbsup:

ickydicky

Offline maxxblue

tats are for morons.

Not really.

Like many things, it is all about personal preference.

I'm not a big fan of tattooed girls, though an odd one wouldn't make much difference, but I wouldn't say that they are for morons.  :hi:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Yeah, these full sleeves or yards of meaningful spiritual scripture are  too much - what are they thinking???? A few normal ones are okay but once it gets beyond that I find my eyes rolling. Similar with piercings and body mods..... what the hell are those giant holes in ear lobes with black polo mints stuck in the hole all about????

Offline PussyLover789

I dont mind a few tatoos, as long as they aint bizarre as this  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jamal2k94

I like a well done artistic tat, but so many WGs have badly done chavy stuff like playboy bunnies above the crotch and bullshit Japanese writing that almost certainly doesn't mean what they think it does.

Offline dkn

I've actually become quite keen on inked girls in the last few years - there's a filthy message they give off!

Offline OakTree

I've actually become quite keen on inked girls in the last few years - there's a filthy message they give off!

Yes, I can find it very alluring.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Tattoos are like flares .... come in and out of fashion . Even styles of tattoos have a shelf life . Tattoos from 10 yeas ago are totally passe' and amongst WGs tats of Geishas and Butterflies are eternally common !!!

Offline nestor

All too often its an ownership branding by pimp or gang. You'll see it in Romanians, Hungarians and some Thais. If you have the girls confidence and ask who did the tat, the answer is often revealing. Be careful asking though........
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Ben4454

You see tattoos are now in fashion although they won't be forever.....

Just like all trends/fashion they go full circle just like music. When a 'clean body' comes into fashion and these girls have turned 35 looking chavvy with their full-on tattoos unable to get proper jobs I will be laughing!

The blonde girl in the picture is going to look extremely ugly when she hits the higher levels of 30. Her sexual market value is going to start to plummet very quickly with those tattoos making her look like a chavvy hag.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 11:12:17 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline maxxblue

All too often its an ownership branding by pimp or gang. You'll see it in Romanians, Hungarians and some Thais. If you have the girls confidence and ask who did the tat, the answer is often revealing. Be careful asking though........

Why?  :unknown:

Offline nestor

Why?  :unknown:

never ask too many questions when there's a Sergei / pimp / "boyfriend" around. Its easy to make the bastards suspicious of you. The girls are likely to report on you for their own self-preservation
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Roulette

Seems a bit hit and miss. Some tattoos definitely look good, even some big ones, but many don't work out that well. Also not many people seem to stop at one. It turns into a diary.

What is it with skulls? I mean I know no one's getting out alive, but what's wrong with something vital and uplifting. At least have a snake coming out the eye socket.

Full neck tats like the girl above look ghastly. A beautiful young womans neck disfigured.

Swansea lad

I dont like tattoo's even small ones. I prefur the clean look.

will-ow

If they are not chav shite then they can be quite hot (bad girl look) but it doesn't make much difference to me if im honest! If she sucks dick well then....  :thumbsup:

seward

Tattoos are a fashion statement, for a limited time, it's the same with vehicles, people loved Skulls,flames, and all the naff stuff, like tats are now, usually devaluing the vehicle, but at least you can respray and get rid of the mess, you can't do that with tats, and as they age and fade they really look terrible, if attractive girls do this then it's a pity but their choice,I think a few will really regret it in later life. :hi:

Ben4454

Tattoos are a fashion statement, for a limited time, it's the same with vehicles, people loved Skulls,flames, and all the naff stuff, like tats are now, usually devaluing the vehicle, but at least you can respray and get rid of the mess, you can't do that with tats, and as they age and fade they really look terrible, if attractive girls do this then it's a pity but their choice,I think a few will really regret it in later life. :hi:

:thumbsup:

I see trends before they hit in many industries and I just know the 'clean body' trend is not too far away. Perhaps a celebrity will come out of the woodwork with a hate for tattoos and that is where it will stem from. A lot of celebrities influence the public for some reason or another.

seward

Hi Ben and just think of the removal industry, it'll be massive, time to invest! ;)

WhattheFlip

Don't mind the odd one, they can look sexy, when they're small-ish or unique/very different. But when girls start covering themselves, I hate it. Have always thought full sleeve tattoos make anyone, but especially girls, look like burns victims!
And they pretty much never look good as you age.
I saw recently that Stacey Saran has started, she's got some enormous tatt on her formerly beautiful thigh. She was one of very few PS WGs who I'd have considered meeting, but not now i think.
Don't get why girls spend so much of their money on them, must be earning too much!

Offline anonyorks

Love tattoo's, the more the merrier (as you can tell from my avi!)

Offline rogercock00

Just seems many an attractive girl has ruined themselves in my view by covering themselves from head to toe literally, like Chantelle Fox.

The blonde girl above is a very good example.

I do kind of understand the link to being a bit dirty / kinky but thats as far as it goes.

getonit

Being splattered with tattoo's just says " look at me " if you are not like that by nature you cannot understand it or dislike it but a lot of WG's ARE like that hence the graffiti .

oring123

i so much agree !!!

raylondoner

Personally, I prefer no tats but that would never put me off what's underneath - after all, a tattoo is only skin deep, if that!  :hi:

Offline uutarn

My sentiment exactly (the avi is hot btw). I think they are horny as fuck and would book a girl just based on her tats... yea that's right.

Obviously if its just a blot of faded ink, it looks shite but most modern tattoos look really nice.
To me, tattoos are just like dying your hair or wearing makeup etc (though of course a tat is permanent), changing the way you look to your liking. Its your body, do what the fuck you want with it, its the only true fucking freedom most people have.

And most of the time its done for attention yes, but what's wrong with that? Some people drive expensive cars or wear certain brands of clothing for the same reason.

HankF

A few years ago I would have said no tattoo's are best. But now I think it depends on  how well they are done. O

I have found some girl's the tattoos really suit them, on others I have seen some truly awful ones.

Offline bigmc

I'd fuck her senseless, to me that's a real turn on

Offline bigmc

Absolutely

Offline Brazilian Martian

Not sure what makes that bizarre  :unknown:

Offline OakTree

Agreed! That type of look for me just does it.

oring123

Sorry to say hideous . looks shite esp hands fucking unsightly .

Redhead Lover

Love tattoos on a girl, esp. if she looks like the type of girl who wouldn't get tattoos, but when she takes her clothes off, she has lots of ink.

Offline TomTank

I see trends before they hit in many industries and I just know the 'clean body' trend is not too far away. Perhaps a celebrity will come out of the woodwork with a hate for tattoos and that is where it will stem from. A lot of celebrities influence the public for some reason or another.

there's already Ronaldo

Offline Blackpool Rock

Have to admit being a tattoo lover and this blond girl looks great however just to clarify i'm paying to fuck her not taking her home to meet my mum
Agree with the previous comments that they make a girl look slutty / tarty which is what i'm looking for from a prossie

will-ow

Love tattoos on a girl, esp. if she looks like the type of girl who wouldn't get tattoos, but when she takes her clothes off, she has lots of ink.

+1 this exactly

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
About 90% of prossies have them so you won't be disappointed.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator

I don't know people follow an ovine mentality and are often tricked into liking something which is devoid of any merit.

oring123

Great post .tricked in following the herd
Sheep mentality Baa Baa !!

Online Colston36

My sentiment exactly (the avi is hot btw). I think they are horny as fuck and would book a girl just based on her tats... yea that's right.

Obviously if its just a blot of faded ink, it looks shite but most modern tattoos look really nice.
To me, tattoos are just like dying your hair or wearing makeup etc (though of course a tat is permanent), changing the way you look to your liking. Its your body, do what the fuck you want with it, its the only true fucking freedom most people have.

And most of the time its done for attention yes, but what's wrong with that? Some people drive expensive cars or wear certain brands of clothing for the same reason.

I agree 100%. I've been with two girls almost entirely or very much because of the tattoos. I'm seeing one now - not actually a WG - and I have a horrible suspicion her tattoos will cost me as much as if I was just paying for sessions. Tattoos always used to be a sign of awhore - like ankle chains - when I was young. They scream "slut" - and I love sluts. The sluttier the better. It's all a matter of taste, as others have pointed out.

JupitersBurning

I find tattoos pretty sexy - a nice sleeve or nice design. Something like the image attached.

It's personal preference but when people move on to tattooing all over their face or there's virtually no natural skin colour left then it find it off putting.

getonit

I find tattoos pretty sexy - a nice sleeve or nice design. Something like the image attached.

It's personal preference but when people move on to tattooing all over their face or there's virtually no natural skin colour left then it find it off putting.

Then the tattoo lovers can have this avatar as their ummmm avatar?

Online Colston36

Where did her cunt vanish to?

Offline Rockhead

Tattoos are like any other kind of art - some are great, some are ok / average, while some are plain awful. You've only got to watch an episode of 'Tattoo Fixers' to see that. Among WGs you will see the full range - from great to dire.

Personally I love great ink work - the skills of some artists are just extraordinary. The tattoo industry has upped its game massively over the last few decades. I have some myself and I've paid a lot of money for the best artists that match my tastes. An enormous amount of thought has gone into each one - nothing to do with 'trends' - and I'm always interested in the stories behind other people's ink.

Some people's, of course, are utterly crude and embarrassing - ill-thought out and probably done on the cheap while drunk in Ibiza - and in those cases I refer you back to 'Tattoo Fixers'.

Offline dfg

+1 this exactly

+1 from me.  Normal and demure at first encounter, and then all Suicide Girls when disrobed.

Offline two20

Nothing worse than a 40 year old granny with all the kids, and grandkids names and DOBs tattooed on their back. It's like they can't even remember when they had ChessKnee.

WhattheFlip

Nothing worse than a 40 year old granny with all the kids, and grandkids names and DOBs tattooed on their back. It's like they can't even remember when they had ChessKnee.

Or Courtney, or Jayden...

Offline mrdiamond77

I don't mind a couple of small discreet tattoos but I don't want to see an attractive woman's body covered with them.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Or Courtney, or Jayden...
Or Brooklyn, Abdul, Chow Mein and Winston - 4 different dads you see.

Offline NIK

tats are for morons.

My thoughts entirely.

They are hardly a statement of individuality anymore seeing as they are in the majority.
Furthermore if they were born with such ugly blemishments on their skin they'd want them removing on the NHS.
I have never comprehended why people feel the need to wilfully deface themselves when natural is always best.