Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lizzy_08 Bellshill  (Read 1798 times)

benny4g

This profile has popped up in Bellshill, looks interesting has anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Reverend_Steven

Pics don't look genuine to me, despite her claims. If they are genuine then yes she looks mighty fine but I feel like I've seen them before. TOFTT and let us all know how you get on.

Offline Llama32

Having spent a bit of time in Bellshill a few years back, "Luxury Private apartment" is already throwing up alarm bells.    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Her photo's I'm assuming are not taken from her "luxury apartment" that's she's servicing in as there's nowhere in Bellshill that I know of with the balcony from her third pic.
No CIM and 150 for a hour for the sake of convenience (I'm taking the assumption you're in that area if you're interested in this profile), I'd rather take the trip into Glasgow for safer punts at cheaper rates.

ickydicky

Having spent a bit of time in Bellshill a few years back, "Luxury Private apartment" is already throwing up alarm bells.    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Her photo's I'm assuming are not taken from her "luxury apartment" that's she's servicing in as there's nowhere in Bellshill that I know of with the balcony from her third pic.
No CIM and 150 for a hour for the sake of convenience (I'm taking the assumption you're in that area if you're interested in this profile), I'd rather take the trip into Glasgow for safer punts at cheaper rates.

good advice

Offline Clattypats

I've  defo seen her pics before on AW when looking at Glasgow,was probably under a different name.
Pretty sure she was reviewed aswell.

benny4g

Guys I let my cock rule my head and TOFTT, not the worst punt I have ever had but not near good enough for the money £80 HH. Pictures are a good few years old and there is no way you can describe an old tenement building as a luxury flat. Got a lot on in the next few days but will try and post a review. Most likely to be a Neutral

ickydicky

well you were well warned.plenty of other options cheaper and better  and also vfm

Offline Llama32

Well I was sure Bellshill hadn't changed that much since I left to have luxury flats.  I'll look forward to the review out of curiosity but I can safely say I won't be seeing her.  Would have an excuse as old mates are still in the area I think, but there's also the chance the WG is someone I used to know  :lol: :lol:

ickydicky

Well I was sure Bellshill hadn't changed that much since I left to have luxury flats.  I'll look forward to the review out of curiosity but I can safely say I won't be seeing her.  Would have an excuse as old mates are still in the area I think, but there's also the chance the WG is someone I used to know  :lol: :lol:

and some of your old mates may be visiting her :P

Online The Man With No Name

Aye, exactly. If Bellshill was an area of Miami perhaps...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

ickydicky

Aye, exactly. If Bellshill was an area of Miami perhaps...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

think bellshill maybe bit more dangerous than downtown miami :lol:

Offline Llama32

think bellshill maybe bit more dangerous than downtown miami :lol:
At least it wasnt viewpark, though both was just as bad with their "young teams".

Offline Llama32

and some of your old mates may be visiting her :P
Might be time for the annual reunion meet up,  I'm sure I could get a MFM or MFF going if lizzy here is a local to the area.   :yahoo:

ickydicky

Might be time for the annual reunion meet up,  I'm sure I could get a MFM or MFF going if lizzy here is a local to the area.   :yahoo:

a twos-up :crazy: