Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia of UKE 1hr Outcall  (Read 905 times)

chriss1985

Due to euro 2016 giving me more money than sense I decided to liven up a dull Sunday by having round 2 with antonia

All comms done via uke and with no incall location i plumped for my first ever outcall.

1 hr at 150. Cue furious tidying where i resembled richie from bottom with a feather duster.

In she comes and shes well reviewed already but here goes. Tall blonde gorgeous make that model looks. Not an inch of fat on her. Ate my face off before we got our bearings and moved into my bedroom which would make Guantamano bay look like the malmaison.

Complete blur of dfk owo deep throat ball kissing.  69 where i got very naughty and my cheeks were making a fart noise with how wet she was. Turned around and sat on my face and vigorously fucked my mouth. Theres wet then theres an absolute gush. I nearly got my sanding goggles out.

Some pussys are unkempt or spotty or stubble rashed....antonias is like it was formed in Gods oven this morning.  I dont think she knows just how fit she is.

Mac on and a on top. Rode me like a red indian chasing a train and at one point we stopped as my bed figuratively lifted off the floor.

Me on top. Dfk while pumping away. Thinking is this actually happening. Yes it is.  Stop talking to yourself and fuck her. Tight.  Bucks back. Christ im unfit.

Bit reverse cowgirl then off and wanking while she knelt on my bed fingering herself. Looking up at this amazonian princess getting off will keep me warm during the nuclear winter thats coming. Came in her mouth no swallow but by this point i was jerking like a marionette puppet in a washing machine.

Bit clear up cuddle and decent crack and she was on her merry way.

I love sport
I love betting
I love fucking

Off to enjoy the rest of my sabbath.

10/10

Looking4fun

Great review mate sounds like she left you a jibbering wreck haha

chriss1985

Great review mate sounds like she left you a jibbering wreck haha

Simply brilliant

After the dearth of late 2015 its great to see so many girls at the top of their game

Looking4fun

Simply brilliant

After the dearth of late 2015 its great to see so many girls at the top of their game
+1 she's a top girl in my opinion