Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Petite (Julia) Glasgow Tour  (Read 3370 times)

28 review(s) for Mature Petite (25 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Jock D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30mins Incall £70

Took a 'punt' on this one, as she has virtually no feedback and is only here till Monday, but I liked the photo so gave her a call. She was very polite and responded well to my questions, she's Polish but speaks very good English, convinced me she was genuine, so I made the booking. She sent me a text with street number and postcode, Bridegton, near Glasgow Green. Good job I arrived in the greater area early, as I had forgotten we're into the 'Marching Season' :dash: So I had to do a wee about turn and park up about a 10 min walk away from the flat, but as I say I was early so luckily it didn't make me late for the appointment. Arrived at modernish flat, called and she gave me the buzzer.

Entered the flat and I was relieved to see it was the woman in the picture. She was wearing a short tight fitting dress, stockings and high heels(still tiny though), and she has a pretty girl next door face, wasn't caked in make up, very natural. However, the overwhelming thing that stood out was how young she looked, she's 43, but honestly, she could easily get away with knocking 10 or even 15 years off her age as most hoors do. I actually said this to her at the end of the punt but she just said she has no need to lie and is comfortable about her age. Flat was perfectly clean and fine, offered shower but had already taken one.

After I paid her wage, we got down to business, she took her heels off and I reckon she'd be struggling to hit the 5ft mark, helped her out of her dress, matching bra and panties. She has a very slight frame, but not in a junkie way, with pert little tits and quite big and responsive nipples and a tight wee pussy to boot.What followed was a really good GFE experience I suppose. Kissing, leading to DFK, me getting her off with my fingers(not really into licking out hoors fannies, but I'm sure that's available) some very good owo on me, then cowgirl, mish and doggy all of which she responded positively too, before finishing with more owo and me cumming on her tiny tight  body.

I really enjoyed this punt Julia comes over as avery genuine and natural woman, she told me she's only been doing this for 8 months and it shows, in a good way. She is based in Dublin, but said she plans to tour Glasgow again around September time, I would definitely book her again. :hi:

Offline Clattypats

Good find..she does look very tidy :thumbsup:

Offline Turtle Z

She's right up my street this girl. I'm hoping she comes to the Midlands.

Offline tazman1002001

Might sound strange but a wg fanny is probably cleaner than some girl you would pick From a bar as these girls have one night stands all the time...at least the working girl willl always use condoms.....

Back to the girl she sounds good.... Nice to TOFTT as her profile and her feeback and her limited pics would put a lot of People off.....
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Turtle Z

She's in Bristol from tomorrow.

Online Jock D

Back to the girl she sounds good.... Nice to TOFTT as her profile and her feeback and her limited pics would put a lot of People off.....

A wee journey into uncharted waters now and again is what punting is all about...you win some...you loose some...but it's extra satisfying when the gamble pays off. :cool:
I know that you currently have a preference for Part Time WG's, but I don't think you'd be disappointed with Julia as she's not in any way a hardened hoor, as I said in my review, very genuine and natural.

ickydicky

Offline Turtle Z

I exchanged emails with her earlier. She came across very well.

Offline tazman1002001

I exchanged emails with her earlier. She came across very well.

She came across your emails.....nice ...what's the going rate for that these days  :D
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ickydicky

She came across your emails.....nice ...what's the going rate for that these days  :D

like it :D

Online Jock D

Bumping this review, as she is currently in Glasgow-though leaves tomorrow- and I had a second punt with her on this tour. I think this booking was even better than the first...rode me like a champion jockey...top quality punt :thumbsup:

Offline Boinky

She seems to be in Aberdeen often but I'm never there at the same time as her. Must mark her on my local HL for next time she tours as once again it's too late.