Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda Hot Blonde - Aberdeen  (Read 1366 times)

1 review(s) for jessye-love-69 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cd06

External Link/Members Only

This isn't really a review as I never went through with the meet, will explain why.
Thinking with my dick instead of my head I took a chance and made comm's with this girl via text, very basic communication but all questions answered.
Directed to a flat on George street, been in this block before with a different girl a while ago so knew the layout should I need to leave promptly, good job! Arrived to be greeted by a horror show at the door, nowhere near the age she pertains to be and nothing like the girl in the pictures.
"Amanda?" I asked
"Yes baby"
"You're not the girl from the pictures"
"Come come baby"
"No thanks you're alright, I was expecting a different girl"
"Baby come"
Walked off and left it at that, barrage of abuse on my phone which I simply replied to stop ripping people off with false pictures and ages, then blocked the number and carried on with my day.

One to avoid for sure

Offline ik8133

Looks like you had a lucky escape! 

Offline Cd06

Absolutely. Aberdeen has gone from bad to worse, pretty much only EE's to choose from!

Offline thecrippler

Link doesn't seem to work for me, think she's hidden her profile.

This oil crash needs to fuck off so we can get some better scran in the city.

ickydicky

good to see you made decision with head and not with your cock

Offline DrGFreeman

A agree the pics are tempting and sometimes taking a gamble is fun, and the choice in Aberdeen is not that good, but I'm surprised you picked her.
no feedback, no reviews and promising too much. all red flags to me.
well done for walking.

I see shes in a group - External Link/Members Only. I would also avoid the other girls in the group :

Offline nestor

this is a long shot, but could be worth a try if you're in Aberdeen
I THINK she's a Thai girl (with Chinese army father - escaped from the communists) who used to work at Thai Paradise in Blackpool.
Used to call herself June. Moved out around 15 months ago when the present management moved in and went to Aberdeen because she reckoned the oil workers would pay a 50% premium over what she was paid by the parlour
Looks like the same girl. If it is, she's a dirty horny little nympho who liked shagging in the bath and likes having her clit licked. Not a bad massage either. One of my all-time-favourites
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 03:42:24 pm by nestor »
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Online auldie63

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There ain't enough drink in the world!
Surely things can't be this bad in Aberland?

Offline nestor

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There ain't enough drink in the world!
Surely things can't be this bad in Aberland?

I bet she uses North Sea Crude as lubrication. But you gotta remember - when the guys come off the rigs they're pretty desperate for a shag. Anything will do
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline EL1M1N8OR

This isn't really a review as I never went through with the meet, will explain why.
Thinking with my dick instead of my head I took a chance and made comm's with this girl via text, very basic communication but all questions answered.
Directed to a flat on George street, been in this block before with a different girl a while ago so knew the layout should I need to leave promptly, good job! Arrived to be greeted by a horror show at the door, nowhere near the age she pertains to be and nothing like the girl in the pictures.
"Amanda?" I asked
"Yes baby"
"You're not the girl from the pictures"
"Come come baby"
"No thanks you're alright, I was expecting a different girl"
"Baby come"
Walked off and left it at that, barrage of abuse on my phone which I simply replied to stop ripping people off with false pictures and ages, then blocked the number and carried on with my day.

One to avoid for sure

I tried her and walked before I got to the door.  I was texting her from Cafe Nero top of Market St.  last thing I said to her before I went to meet her at the Castlegate was "Are your pictures real?"  Got to the Castlegate and I call her with no answer a couple of times.  Gut instinct won over curiosity, mostly from experience.

Can't find anything on her till now.  Thanks!

The AW group she is in the girls all look the same.

Offline Cd06

I can't even begin to describe how bad she looked, at least double the age stated with no effort made. If anyone has seen the movie Deadpool, my monologue on how bad she is would be similar to tj millers when he sees wade's scarred face for the first time. "Haunting"

Offline captainstabben

Think I spotted a trend here.

Seems to be a lot of negs reviews for hoors in Aberdeen.

I for one will not be going punting when in Aberdeen!