Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maggie21 - Earl's Court  (Read 3879 times)

46 review(s) for M Fox (44 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online jesus_jones

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't generally bother posting reviews of wg's who are quite well established. Reason being I often don't have anything new to add, so I will just post on an existing review and add my 2 pennies. I know admin prefers a separate review, so in an attempt to toe the forum line, here are my thoughts on Maggie21.

Firstly, massively overpriced. The reason she can probably get away with charging those rates has little to do with her looks, and a lot to do with her level of service. She looks like a shagable Polish barmaid who is carrying a bit too much timber for my liking. However, she does give a no-holds-barred service. Pretty much everything except bareback was delivered:

-Lots of DFK. The kind where she is trying to kiss your tonsils.
-Fingering her ass and pussy. She is very loose and took 4 fingers in both her ass and pussy and the same time.
-OWO. Sloppy, wet and DT. Encouraged hair pulling and forcing her head down.
-Sex in plenty of positions
-Anal
-Facial

I didn't even go in there wanting anal, but during the heat of the moment I went for her ass and she didn't complain (quite the opposite, she said 'that's just where I wanted it!')

Her attitude/style is, of course, over-the-top bullshit, but she does it well. Probably talks a bit too much. It was borderline annoying when she kept asking 'so where are you going to put it now?' and 'oh that is a very, very good idea'. It is like punting with a running commentary. I generally prefer a more convincing GFE but on this particular day I was feeling quite perverted. I paid her the extra for the anal at the end. I think she plays a risky game by not taking payment for extras upfront. If I was a cunt I could have just said I don't have the extra and not paid her.

All in all very good, but £160 for a slightly tubby Polish bird with holes like a wizard's sleeves is pushing it.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2016, 05:17:19 pm by jesus_jones »

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't generally bother posting reviews of wg's who are quite well established. Reason being I often don't have anything new to add, so I will just post on an existing review and add my 2 pennies. I know admin prefers a separate review, so in an attempt to toe the forum line, here are my thoughts on Maggie21.

Firstly, massively overpriced. The reason she can probably get away with charging those rates has little to do with her looks, and a lot to do with her level of service. She looks like a shagable Polish barmaid who is carrying a bit too much timber for my liking. However, she does give a no-holds-barred service. Pretty much everything except bareback was delivered:

-Lots of DFK. The kind where she is trying to kiss your tonsils.
-Fingering her ass and pussy. She is very loose and took 4 fingers in both her ass and pussy and the same time.
-OWO. Sloppy, wet and DT. Encouraged hair pulling and forcing her head down.
-Sex in plenty of positions
-Anal
-Facial

I didn't even go in there wanting anal, but during the heat of the moment I went for her ass and she didn't complain (quite the opposite, she said 'that's just where I wanted it!')

Her attitude/style is, of course, over-the-top bullshit, but she does it well. Probably talks a bit too much. It was borderline annoying when she kept asking 'so where are you going to put it now?' and 'oh that is a very, very good idea'. It is like punting with a running commentary. I generally prefer a more convincing GFE but on this particular day I was feeling quite perverted. I paid her the extra for the anal at the end. I think she plays a risky game by not taking payment for extras upfront. If I was a cunt I could have just said I don't have the extra and not paid her.

All in all very good, but £160 for a slightly tubby Polish bird with holes like a wizard's sleeves is pushing it.

Holes like a wizards sleeve. :D :lol:

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the review! Had her in my hl forever. On rare occasions she is in Heathrow which is closer, but our schedules never quite matched. Keepinv her as a plan B rather than a must see as I am vanilla.

Offline BillGoldberg

'No holds barred service'
'PSE'
'Everything delivered'

On her profile it states in bold:
NO CIM, NO SWALLOW

What bullshit  :dash: :dash: :dash:

PSE ??
No holds barred ???

:dash: :dash:
 :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Persie

+ 1 on the overpriced point. I don't see her anymore since the price hike

Online jesus_jones

'PSE'
'Everything delivered'

NO CIM, NO SWALLOW

PSE ??
No holds barred ???

To be honest I didn't notice this until after! Very stupid, she should not claim to offer PSE without CIM. It now makes sense why she was so insistent on me finishing on her face.

Offline peter jb

'PSE'
'Everything delivered'

NO CIM, NO SWALLOW

PSE ??

I've followed your Asian recommendations over the years bill , and I've often thought if you wanted to plough a different field she would suit you😋
As a fan of big tits, deep sloppy bj,you'll like her full on kissing. She can take large cocks in any whole and loves a facial - I thought she would be right up your street.
I think you should try her for 30 mins- she'll make you cum twice in that time .
I haven't seen her for couple of years due to price was £100 all in , and condom covered in shit when pulled out of anal . I was her first appointment of day, but still !
That's one reason I prefer Asian girls as they always prepare themselves for anal .
No holds barred ???