Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Gourgeous" Linda - Norwich (travelling)  (Read 3144 times)

18 review(s) for Gourgeous Linda (9 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Redwoodentransistor

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well the fact that she cannot spell Gorgeous is about the only negative I have - this went from being a speculative TOFTT to one of the best punts I ever had. Attitude is everything and hers was absolutely spot on.

I know many here like to avoid the Romanians, but this one looked to have a sensible AW profile and more reputable feedback than the standard Travelling pop ups.  Originally was going to be a £80 half hour punt (£60+ £20 for CIM) don't usually pay for extras, but as initial outlay only £60, was happy to do so. But extended booking to an hour almost immediately.

She's staying in a nice city centre apartment, this immediately sets her aside from the Roms that pop up in the seedy low grade "serviced apartments" - regulars in Norwich will get what I mean.  So accommodation absolutely spot on, clean, discreet and easy to access. Communications were excellent despite me contacting her only a few hours before our meet.

Appearance - fantastic...she's very petite, but not too skinny. (Cliché alert) She looks way better in the flesh, it's definitely the same girl, but somehow she's a bit more natural in the flesh. She's a well proportioned tiny girl that is probably older than her profile states (she seems quite streetwise) but doesn't really look it. She'd easily pass for 18. Essentially a super fit, pretty petite teen, but not so petite that you feel like you're fucking a child....very good English too, you can have a proper conversation.

Opened the door in her underwear...looking way way fitter than I'd expected. She appears to work for herself (no rushing out the door to give the money to anyone) though she said she was sharing the flat with another girl. Originally gave her £80 for 30 mins (incl £20 for CIM). She made it clear she doesn't swallow though in a quite comical way as she obviously hasn't learnt the word for swallow yet! She tucked the cash in the bedside drawer and immediately started to snog my face off. Very passionate and really got the meeting going, I explored her cute fit body with my hands and she had my shorts off in no time. I literally thought I was going to explode as soon as she touched my so I immediately stopped her and upgraded to an hour meeting. More kissing then she started fumbling with the rubber packet. I said I'd like her to use her mouth for the first pop and she was fine with that, down to it straight away and it was fantastic, deep, wet and no hint of teeth. she seemed to be enjoying it. I came in what must have been about 30 seconds (it's been a while!) and had no need to worry about the no swallow rule. She kept gently working on me until I was completely done, there must have been a decent size load, but she finished the job well, took her time. Top notch blow job.

She gave me a little wipe and handed me a tissue and left the room for a few seconds, presumably to spit out my weeks worth of splaff, then hopped back on the bed..we chatted for a bit whilst she idly played with Mr Pipe as he rested. Her body was just so fit I couldn't help stroking her all over and surprised myself by getting hard again in a couple of minutes, she pulled me over for more kissing and away we went again, this time I ended up groping and fingering her pussy which was lovely and wet, ended up going down on her for ages which is quite rare for me. She really enjoyed it and got into it, she had her "I'm going to cum" face on as licked her even though she thought I couldn't see her through her legs, and she held onto my hand tightly.

When I'd had enough of tonguing her I got up and she reached for the rubber again. I was pleased that I was vaguely hard (rubber is often a killer for me) she tried to hop on to start with but there wasn't enough life in me for that, so I rolled over into missionary and slid in her that way. Felt great (or as great as it can with 2/3 of a hard on through a condom) and she got into it, clearly enjoying it and bounced with me to get more inside her. Small break, as I subsided again as the feeling went,  she managed to get me hard again and got on top briefly. Felt good again, but also like she was going to break my semi as she bounced on it. Eventually rolled her over again and ploughed manfully into her again. We both got some rhythm and it was enough to get me to the edge, considered pulling out and finishing over her face, but cringy as it sounds, it was such a great girlfriend experience I just held her and kissed her as I came inside her, and it's very rare for me to come through intercourse with a WG (covered penetration issues) especially for the second pop, so she should get some form of medal I think.

Summing up....seriously hot young looking girl but who knows what she's doing, it was genuinely like spending an hour with a partner (other than the condoms of course) cannot recommend enough. I understand she does anal too for an extra £40 which I imagine would be amazing if you are into that sort of thing (I'm not, never fucked a WG up the arse - but I would seriously consider this one). Her arse is incredible, small, round, looks and feels fantastic. I think she's moving on tomorrow, or I honestly would see her again this weekend. Peterborough I think was mentioned. But she's 3 weeks into a 6 month UK Tour of Duty, so she may well pop up again.

10/10 from me.

Offline itk

Sounds like an excellent punt you had there. A real pisser for myself seeing as I had her on my HL, but with her being EE I was wary of a visit. I'll keep my eye on her profile next week

Sounds like an excellent punt you had there. A real pisser for myself seeing as I had her on my HL, but with her being EE I was wary of a visit. I'll keep my eye on her profile next week

Yes, you definitely missed out...but for every good EE there seems to be 3 bad ones, so I understand you being wary. I am almost always a short notice punter so generally have to take what's available on the day - got lucky this time I guess.

But she told me she was in the UK for 6 months, she may well be back.

Offline socks

Me too.  Spotted her because she popped up in my 'likes include being filmed' search, but my own prejudice against Roms held sway. RWT any idea if she does allow you to film while fucking her?

Offline Johnbean

Yes, you definitely missed out...but for every good EE there seems to be 3 bad ones, so I understand you being wary. I am almost always a short notice punter so generally have to take what's available on the day - got lucky this time I guess.

You seem to have a real Midas touch with WGs in Norwich, mind giving me some tips on overcoming fear of roms?!

Me too.  Spotted her because she popped up in my 'likes include being filmed' search, but my own prejudice against Roms held sway. RWT any idea if she does allow you to film while fucking her?

Didn't ask the question, but she seems genuine and have no reason to think her likes list would be inaccurate.

Offline itk

Hoefully she's in Norwich still on Wednesday as I'm in the city then.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

Thanks for review. She looks and sounds great.
I'm hoping she is travelling around on tour, says Peterborough next, fingers crossed she'll be further south too.

You seem to have a real Midas touch with WGs in Norwich, mind giving me some tips on overcoming fear of roms?!

Definitely not a Midas Touch, I had a bad one a week or so back, walked as location was shit and didn't want to hang around when my calls and texts weren't answered at the agreed time (didn't bother to review as the profile went soon after).

The only tip I can offer you is to be wary of all WG's, not just Romanian Girls. Romanian does not mean shit service (just as British does not mean good service) it just means take extra caution. If she has feedback on this site, then it makes it easier, but I would always interrogate the feedback on AW too. If her feedback is all from guys with low ratings reviewing each other she's likely to be iffy, but if she has decent feedback from guys who have been positively rated by regular WG's then you've a much better chance of a good punt.

One thing I would say is to give them the swerve if they give you one of those nasty MJB serviced apartments in Norwich, they are not nice locations and even if the girl is genuine you probably won't feel that comfortable there. If you can find a fit looking Romanian girl with authentic AW feedback, working from a hotel or a private apartment, who hasn't just ticked every box on her Likes List, you have as good a chance of a decent punt as with a girl of any other nationality....in fact probably better chance as they tend to have incredible bodies in their teens and early twenties.

Hmmn - she told me she was off to Peterborough today, her location changed to Peterborough this morning, but now it's back to Norwich and is saying "one more day in Norwich" - Maybe she missed her train  :D

Offline donjuanking1971

She's put her prices up by £20 across the board.

Offline Johnbean

Thanks, should really be more open minded and give more WGs a go. I'm sure if you live in Norwich like I do there's a real lack of decent service providers!

She's put her prices up by £20 across the board.

Yeah. Wonder if she is still charging the extra £20 for CIM?

Loverat

Absolutely no problem. She seems actively to enjoy being filmed.

Positive Review to follow shortly

Offline eyeseebee

I've messaged her to arrange a booking, but she's telling me it's £30 extra to be filmed and £10 extra for a facial. On that basis I'm going to leave it, but does that sound in line with what everybody else has found?

Just a heads up. She is back in Norwich again for a few days. I've just partaken in another meeting. Prices have gone up a little since last time, but didn't put me off as I knew what I was getting.  Only had time for 30 mins this time, but all good again. Same quality friendly service, lots of kissing initiated by her - excellent deep OWO to start which I had to stop after about a minute, she has a beautiful pussy which I licked for ages...I was rock hard just tonguing her and groping her, managed to fuck her gently for a while but this time managed to hold off before getting her to finish me with her mouth, made sure I was fully emptied before she finished. £80 is pricey for 30 mins, but I've no complaints.

Can't actually understand the negative reviews?

Offline naughtynorwich

Saw her earlier and one of the worst punts I've ever had, no kidding. Will post a review/rant in due course.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's back - or possibly someone with some of her pictures is back.