Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MistressMusclePP  (Read 8755 times)

25 review(s) for MistressMusclePP (23 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

punther

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

will keep this one brief

Looks: As per photo's. Very muscular, toned and extremely strong. Quite attractive facially considering her muscle mass(to me anyways)
Nice strong legs and firm toned ass

Extremely strong

Comms: via aw email and then later by phone

Services: All requested services delivered with enthusiasm(likes list is bare but you can make your additional request via aw emails)

Personality: 10/10 has a quirky side and easy to talk to

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online pumps

Thanks for the review, I see no oral or penetration is listed - does one have to beg her for this via email . . . .then she agrees to it as if shes doing you a really big favour? lol

:hi:

Offline Hobbit

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

will keep this one brief

Looks: As per photo's. Very muscular, toned and extremely strong. Quite attractive facially considering her muscle mass(to me anyways)
Nice strong legs and firm toned ass

Extremely strong

Comms: via aw email and then later by phone

Services: All requested services delivered with enthusiasm(likes list is bare but you can make your additional request via aw emails)

Personality: 10/10 has a quirky side and easy to talk to

And what services were they? Could you please provide more details? Does she DFK? Is Oral with or without? Does she allow CIM?

punther

And what services were they? Could you please provide more details? Does she DFK? Is Oral with or without? Does she allow CIM?

DFK
OWO
Protected Penetration

Not 100% about cim as i did not opt for this i went for cum on tits

Offline Brazilian Martian

She looks like she can bench more than myself  :scare: but glad you had a good punt op :hi:

punther

Thanks for the review, I see no oral or penetration is listed - does one have to beg her for this via email . . . .then she agrees to it as if shes doing you a really big favour? lol

:hi:

She dosent like to explicitly say that she will do certain things but you will get full service if you request it without any issues

Online dubhcarr

Hi Mr P I have looked at some profiles for muscular girls before, this one looks to be one of the prettier ones. I wonder how feminine in attitude is she with all that muscle? Can she GFE in your opinion or does she take control? I am curiously tempted  :rolleyes:

punther

Hi Mr P I have looked at some profiles for muscular girls before, this one looks to be one of the prettier ones. I wonder how feminine in attitude is she with all that muscle? Can she GFE in your opinion or does she take control? I am curiously tempted  :rolleyes:

Yeah she can

She can switch things up depending on what you want. Shes real good in the sack. I experienced both gfe and domination. Regarding her dominating i havent felt that helpless in a long time...she is sooooo strong

Couldnt recommend her highly enough

Online dubhcarr

Thanks Mr P. More curiously tempted  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Hobbit

DFK
OWO
Protected Penetration

Not 100% about cim as i did not opt for this i went for cum on tits

How deep was her DFK and Oral? I have always found muscular girls very attractive but have never been one. I might give this one a try.

punther

How deep was her DFK and Oral? I have always found muscular girls very attractive but have never been one. I might give this one a try.

Dfk was deep with tounge

Oral was entusiastic with moderate depth. Mouth humping was allowed also

Online dubhcarr

Mr P how long did you spend with the SP? Is 30 mins enough?

Offline Hobbit

Dfk was deep with tounge

Oral was entusiastic with moderate depth. Mouth humping was allowed also

What is mouth humping?

punther

Mr P how long did you spend with the SP? Is 30 mins enough?

I was there 30mins

Whether its long enough depends on you and what you want to do

punther

What is mouth humping?

Thrusting your dick into her mouth rather than her sucking

Offline Hobbit

Thrusting your dick into her mouth rather than her sucking

Thanks.

Offline myname

OP, I think she's the woman in this video External Link/Members Only can you confirm?

Online dubhcarr

I was there 30mins

Whether its long enough depends on you and what you want to do

certainly not arm wrestle!     :lol:

Offline NickA

Hi. One more question! Does she allow RO? And what does her pussy look like. Was hoping for an enlarged clit and lips.

SaneOnes

Hmm I'm finding her to be extremely fuckable. Good find! Cheers.

punther

OP, I think she's the woman in this video External Link/Members Only can you confirm?

100% thats her

Good Find  :thumbsup:

And nice first post  :hi:

punther

Hi. One more question! Does she allow RO? And what does her pussy look like. Was hoping for an enlarged clit and lips.

Pussy looked normal tbh

I didnt try RO

Online kefcseries

I believe this is her?

External Link/Members Only

Punther i take my hat off to you for punting this girl :hi:

I trust you didn't piss her off during the meet... :lol:

punther

I believe this is her?

Punther i take my hat off to you for punting this girl :hi:

I trust you didn't piss her off during the meet... :lol:

Yes thats her also 100%

I dared not piss her off.

This woman has no need or use for a Sergei  :sarcastic:

Offline Belgarion

Are her tits enhanced or natural? How strong do you think she is, she could be exactly what I am looking for.

Always had a wee fantasy about being with a woman like her

Offline claretandblue

It certainly appeals to my box ticking nature, shame the location isn't great for me,does anyone know the nearest train station?

punther

It certainly appeals to my box ticking nature, shame the location isn't great for me,does anyone know the nearest train station?

crayford

punther

Are her tits enhanced or natural? How strong do you think she is, she could be exactly what I am looking for.

Always had a wee fantasy about being with a woman like her

Enhanced

She is extremely strong  and the power in her legs in unreal

Offline claretandblue

crayford
Cheers, realistically too far for me to ever get round to seeing sadly

I'm still struggling to understand why you guys would want a woman that is bigger and physically stronger than yourselves. She reminds of the teacher in scary movie

Offline Belgarion

I'm still struggling to understand why you guys would want a woman that is bigger and physically stronger than yourselves. She reminds of the teacher in scary movie

She's not bigger or stronger than me, she may be the lady that allows me to finally cut loose.

Crayford you say.

punther

variety

i dont see the point in paying for the same old type of thing

this is what punting is about for me fucking all the different types of women that exist in this world

punther

She's not bigger or stronger than me, she may be the lady that allows me to finally cut loose.

Crayford you say.

Yeah right bang in the town centre near the town hall

its convenient to drive and there is a retail park across the road where you can park

She's only about 5foot 3 but yeah you could really really go to town on her as she was able to take a gold standard drilling

Offline Anadin

What makes you think she's bigger or stronger than her clients? makes me wonder how small are you?  :lol:

What makes you think she's bigger or stronger than her clients? makes me wonder how small are you?  :lol:
I'm a fat old man Anadin I'm also 5 foot 2

Offline claretandblue

Box ticking and variety,something that will stick in the memory hopefully for good reasons but maybe bad,it is a punt after all

Offline Belgarion

Yeah right bang in the town centre near the town hall

its convenient to drive and there is a retail park across the road where you can park

She's only about 5foot 3 but yeah you could really really go to town on her as she was able to take a gold standard drilling

Thank you Mr Punther

Will report in due course

Offline groovefinder

Any more info about her sessions? I am keen to book her.
Banned reason: Leech - no intention of contributing
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Belgarion

Any more info about her sessions? I am keen to book her.

Then book her and let us know how it went

Offline groovefinder

Offline Sunny

I want to see her as well but iffy location and it seems like she's selective who she does FS with. I think her £80 ph rates are non-GFE.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 12:06:15 pm by Sunny »

Offline groovefinder

Can you let us have a review?

Offline Belgarion