Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: STD Risks question  (Read 2986 times)

Offline SJ772

Hi,

General question regarding the risk of STD transmission.  I was on a meet this morning and after about 15mins grinding away in missionary I leant back to enjoy the view to see that the condom had somehow ridden up and was only covering my bell-end, the entire shaft was unprotected and there was clear shaft to vag contact.   How worried should I be, I pointed this out and she seemed not overly concerned, but now I am worried I may have picked something up.  Is it just skin to skin transferable or is the fact my uretha was still covered a good sign?  Thanks for any advice, somewhat bricking it.

SJ

Offline paul_2407

You're probably alright as the highest risk is from fluids transferring via contact with your urethra. I'd suggest going to the GUM clinic if you can't stop worrying about it. A google search will probably give you more accurate information than anything posted here.

Offline nestor

the major risk factor is blood-to-blood or fluid to blood transmission. If you've no cuts / nicks / sores on your genitals then the risk is fairly low - the skin is a pretty good barrier
Thats why taking it up the ass is so risky (for you and her) - the risk of cuts and tears is that much higher. Hence one of the reasons HIV first exploded among gays and needle users. Also one of the reasons that for a time in 1970's in the UK and USA syphilis was - almost - eradicated in the straight population. It was very much a gay disease. It came back with the increased prevalence of heterosexual anal sex. If you're not a druggie, don't go in for anal, don't bite/tear/rip skin, have a decent immune system and don't already have a pre-existing genital condition such as herpes then the risk is fairly small. Not zero, but lower than much of the hysteria would suggest.
Thing to remember is that a large proportion of the population DO have herpes, and many silently carry chlamydia - and both can be avenues of transmission for more noxious disease. For instance syphilis can be transmitted from fluid from a sore (either a chancre or herpes sore or skin tear) direct to skin - but its very very unlikely unless the recipient also has a tear.

Something to remember, and which I only found out recently is that if you think you have been exposed to HIV you should go immediately to the local STI clinic where they can give you preventative prophylactic retrovirals which greatly reduces the risk of infection. This has to be done immediately, BEFORE the diagnostics can prove the presence of the virus. Wait till then and its too late
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Mart1976e

Something to remember, and which I only found out recently is that if you think you have been exposed to HIV you should go immediately to the local STI clinic where they can give you preventative prophylactic retrovirals which greatly reduces the risk of infection. This has to be done immediately, BEFORE the diagnostics can prove the presence of the virus. Wait till then and its too late

True, but in this case they wouldn't humour him as he hasn't had an exposure. The only chance would have been if he'd had an open wound on his shaft. Even if he'd shagged bareback, they might not advise him to test. A one off vaginal encounter for HIV isn't no risk, but is low enough risk that you've more chance of being in a car crash on the way to the punt.

Other STDs are far more worrying. Untreatable clap, herpes and HPV are for life, and that is why you should bag up. They are far more likely to spread through vaginal than oral sex, although some might wish not to risk owo at all due to this. We've been fed lies about HIV transmission through heterosexual contact for years. I don't bareback, but that's because of other concerns than HIV. I sometimes have owo, but sometimes not.

In other words, don't have sleepless night through anxiety and concern, but do be careful in future.

Offline DiFontaine

You're probably alright as the highest risk is from fluids transferring via contact with your urethra. I'd suggest going to the GUM clinic if you can't stop worrying about it. A google search will probably give you more accurate information than anything posted here.

True in part. Although Google can be very useful for things like this you can also scare yourself to death with it and convince yourself you have every disease under the sun! I'd suggest don't use it and just get an STI check. It will be a massive weight off your mind.

SUMO61

Hi,

General question regarding the risk of STD transmission.  I was on a meet this morning and after about 15mins grinding away in missionary I leant back to enjoy the view to see that the condom had somehow ridden up and was only covering my bell-end, the entire shaft was unprotected and there was clear shaft to vag contact.   How worried should I be, I pointed this out and she seemed not overly concerned, but now I am worried I may have picked something up.  Is it just skin to skin transferable or is the fact my uretha was still covered a good sign?  Thanks for any advice, somewhat bricking it.

SJ

I understand your concern. However, what evidence do you have that she was infected? Because, you won't catch a thing if she wasn't. The fact that she insisted you wore a condom suggests she routinely practises safe sex.

Go for a check up, for peace of mind.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
echo whats been said get yourself checked to put your mind at ease
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline PuntingNameUK

Just do not bang this one.

External Link/Members Only

Look at that dick. I never seen that before.

Online Duke of Earl

True, but in this case they wouldn't humour him as he hasn't had an exposure. The only chance would have been if he'd had an open wound on his shaft. Even if he'd shagged bareback, they might not advise him to test. A one off vaginal encounter for HIV isn't no risk, but is low enough risk that you've more chance of being in a car crash on the way to the punt.

Other STDs are far more worrying. Untreatable clap, herpes and HPV are for life, and that is why you should bag up. They are far more likely to spread through vaginal than oral sex, although some might wish not to risk owo at all due to this. We've been fed lies about HIV transmission through heterosexual contact for years I don't bareback, but that's because of other concerns than HIV. I sometimes have owo, but sometimes not.

In other words, don't have sleepless night through anxiety and concern, but do be careful in future.

How come half of sub Saharan Africa is infected then? Are they all gay?

Offline nestor

How come half of sub Saharan Africa is infected then? Are they all gay?
In part because of the other factors I quoted earlier, which boil down to poor general health / suppressed immune systems due to bad diet. existing infections (malaria, other STDs, parasitic worms), anal sex (no contraceptives),lack of personal hygiene (no water, and long distance truck drivers on the Kinshasa highway are too fuckin lazy to wash). A large number of women are infected through rape - often by infected men who think shagging a virgin will cure them - and of course virgin sex causes tears
Completely different conditions to what we know here in the UK
Banned by:

Offline nestor

Christ she's got a deathwish. Put her on the blacklist

Banned by:

Roulette

Seriously. Anyone know what that is? :scare:

mikexxlong

Yes genital warts and for your/members viewing pleasure see below;

or it could be genital beading a body modification  :crazy:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 02:36:20 pm by mikexxlong »

Roulette

Thanks! ...inspects dick.

I need a full body condom.  :(

Offline Stalinator

Yes genital warts and for your/members viewing pleasure see below;

or it could be genital beading a body modification  :crazy:

Nah! I reckon they are warts.

Offline Nagilum

Hi,

SJ

Your worry should be zero. 

Get over to POZ and read up on the forums.

Offline DiFontaine

Is it not where he's had a piercing and taken it out? Hard to tell viewing it on my phone screen though

Offline nestor

Is it not where he's had a piercing and taken it out? Hard to tell viewing it on my phone screen though

fairly certain its warts.........may even be a still from one of the videos linked to earlier (I can't remember which and I'm bolloxed if I'm going to waste my life watching that shit again
Banned by:

Roulette

It's pearling I think:
External Link/Members Only)

Warts are like cauliflowers.

? :unknown: ?