Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First booking tonight  (Read 1266 times)

Offline noface80

Hi all I'm very new to this and very nervous. Ive made my first booking tonight after mailing a girl so I guess just see how it goes. I'm not sure of the ins and outs but I expect the lady will talk me through what I need to do?

Part of my concern is that the girl will be doing this against her will, and also that I'll turn up and there will be others there and that it'll be secretly filmed or something. I'm not sure what signs I need to be looking for. I'm guessing the site is on top of this already?

I've gone for a girl I'm pretty sure is English, she has feedback, albeit only a few but it's positive. She doesn't look like a barbie doll and one that looks like she's in her late 20s at least to be on the safe side (profile says she's 30 I think).

The meeting is taking place at her house as I can't use mine and I can't afford a hotel at the minute so I'm not sure what to expect there. Either way I can't seem to shake these butterflies. Is that a natural thing for a newbie? Will it go in time? I'm hoping to be doing this about once a month but hopefully more in hotels. Anyway, wish me luck lol  :D
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: Head1

Offline noface80

I thought I'd bump this thread as it was pending originally. I'll also add that I ended up bottling it and cancelled an hour before we were supposed to meet. She was nice enough about it and told me she gets nervous as well so not to worry.

I still want to meet someone but this girl isn't available til Sunday night and I can't do then. So I'm on the look out for a Friday night meet. I'm still absolutely terrified but this time I'll make sure I don't tug one off an hour before I'm supposed to meet  :rolleyes:

If anyone is interested I'll update if and when I do pluck up the courage. In the mean time any tips would be appreciated  :)

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Have a wank, it's much cheaper in the long run.

Offline noface80

Haha, that's my problem. Too much of that so time to branch out as they say.

Offline Stapler

I thought I'd bump this thread as it was pending originally. I'll also add that I ended up bottling it and cancelled an hour before we were supposed to meet. She was nice enough about it and told me she gets nervous as well so not to worry.

I still want to meet someone but this girl isn't available til Sunday night and I can't do then. So I'm on the look out for a Friday night meet. I'm still absolutely terrified but this time I'll make sure I don't tug one off an hour before I'm supposed to meet  :rolleyes:

If anyone is interested I'll update if and when I do pluck up the courage. In the mean time any tips would be appreciated  :)

This is not a place where you can practise your blog entries!  :angry: :mad:

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say

Offline noface80

I'm not in to blogs or anything. Just looking for advice from hopefully like minded people.

Offline Madone1

Book her fuck her and write a review after.

90% of girls are not pimped stop believing the media bullshit and if you really are that fluffy about it punting might not be for you start with a massage and get a handjob at the end.

Dellboy

Book her fuck her and write a review after.

90% of girls are not pimped stop believing the media bullshit and if you really are that fluffy about it punting might not be for you start with a massage and get a handjob at the end.

+1

Dodo

I'm not in to blogs or anything. Just looking for advice from hopefully like minded people.
Book up to see none of Hannah in Wolves, Victoria, Michelle ind, Megan, Emily, all in Brum. Anyone of them will not phase you and will give you a good time.
Otherwise try an FBSM as an introduction, Nancy, Scarlett, Jane, just to name a few will sot your back out before giving you a nice HR. With FBSM you don't have to perform just lye back and enjoy.

Offline noface80

Great advice. Thanks guys.  :)