Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Popped my OWO Cherry. Not sure I can ever go back.  (Read 3023 times)

Offline Romney

So,  I'm pretty new to punting still, and up till now I've only been allowing OW, for safety reasons (no, I'm not looking for yet another discussion about the actual or perceived risks, etc).

Anyway, the last time I had OWO was probably 20 years ago when I was a younger man dating civvies, and I knew that OW with wg's wasn't really doing anything for me.

A few weeks ago, I was with a wg who I knew from here does great OWO and dt.  I booked time with her, didn't say anything about preferring OWO or OW, but kind of assuming she would just get right to OWO, which she did. 

All I can say is, holy sh*t!  Girl knew what she was doing. I was pretty much in heaven for a brief while, and I can't believe what I've been missing.  (Review to follow in a week or so).

I still have a bit of health concerns, and I will have to consider how often I want to do OWO, but I'm afraid it's going to be hard to resist in the future.

R

Offline Turtle Z

It's the old dilemma of risk to reward ratio. OWO is important  to me so I'm happy to take that risk. You make your own decisions on what you are comfortable with.

ickydicky

the risk of getting anything from owo is minimal as long as you stat clear of skanky druggie hoors. for me if owo is not on the menu its a dealbreaker. i would never hump a hoor bareback and never go to one for a bj unless it was owo. simples.

Offline two20

OWO nails it for me, it's far more intense than covered penetration and seems more personal.

Offline Sparta Prada

OWO is the most important activity for me when seeing a WG. OWO done well coupled with proper CIM pretty much guarantees a return visit from me.

nuts4you

OWO is the most important activity for me when seeing a WG. OWO done well coupled with proper CIM pretty much guarantees a return visit from me.
.        Me too  :hi:

londonbus

OWO nails it for me, it's far more intense than covered penetration and seems more personal.

Yes, especially with eye contact, and for me extra points for hand holding   :kissgirl:

Online itk

+1

Offline nervous1

My first punting stint some time ago ended when I got thrush after my first ever OWO.  Two tubes of Canesten and it was still there.  Arranged a visit to a GUM clinic and they refused to see me because I was late.  Told my GP & she took a swab and it turned out that it was a skin infection.  One pill & it was sorted but I was so naive I didn't know you could get nasty stuff from blowjobs and the whole thing scared me away from hookers until last year.  I've had no issues recently but I think some guys are just unlucky and could be more prone to infections than others.  I can understand the OP's concerns.  It doesn't really bother me anymore if a WG starts OWO but if it's covered then I don't request otherwise & still feel safer.  OW is shite in itself but still an effective way of getting the wee man ready.  Strangely, I've had some pretty fantastic covered BJs that were much better than many that were not sheathed.

Islander

the risk of getting anything from owo is minimal as long as you stat clear of skanky druggie hoors. for me if owo is not on the menu its a dealbreaker. i would never hump a hoor bareback and never go to one for a bj unless it was owo. simples.

+1 completely the same for me

Offline LanceVance

OWO isn't risk free, but ultimately feel free to do what you are comfortable with. When I first started, I would request covered oral, but have since become a OWO convert. My rule of thumb is to wrap up when I'm in a relationship with a civvy to avoid the risk of passing anything on while going without when I'm single. Of course penetration is always covered.

Offline mf_1101

It is about knowing your limits - for me no OWO is a deal breaker on any profile. I will do a lot of things like Rimming/Oral that aren't without risks, but the pleasure gained from the activity outweighs potential risk factors. For me it is just about being sensible, take a look, have a smell whilst your down there, it's easy to spot some signs and read up on risks.

Ironically the whole risk vs reward debate is the reasons why some punters do bareback - difference is with OWO the risk is far less than bareback, plus the types of infections are less severe.

Offline Romney

I agree, at least that's how this first one I had felt to me as well.  I think it also magnifies how much less satisfying OW really is in comparison.

I really went into punting thinking I would never do any unprotected activities with a wg, and I've generally thus far chosen wg's who didn't offer OWO over those who did, but I'm definitely starting to reconsider that approach.   I just feel that now that i know what I'm missing, it will be much harder to resist in future punts.  That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it just sort of ups the ante as far as risks, because as has been said many times here on UKP, you can catch an STI the first time you receive OWO, or you can do it 200 times and never catch a thing...

Offline RedKettle

It's the old dilemma of risk to reward ratio. OWO is important  to me so I'm happy to take that risk. You make your own decisions on what you are comfortable with.

agree 100% with this.

I have a couple of regulars who only do OW and I see them for other reasons, but I am always regretful that they do not OWO.  To be fair to one of them builds me up to such a massive climax that I cannot really complain!  Another is my local cheap shag when required.

Offline OakTree

I actually had OW for the first time last week and I honestly could barely tell the difference. She did have particularly good technique which may of helped but I certainly won't rule a girl out from now on if she only offers OW.

Redhead Lover

OWO with a facail ending is a must for me. I much prefer a good suckathon session without any sex TBH.

Offline Stalinator

I am with the OP. Once you get OWO you never go back. And it is a deal breaker for me. No OWO, no punt.

Offline tdh

I am with the OP. Once you get OWO you never go back. And it is a deal breaker for me. No OWO, no punt.

+1 - CIM is also a must. If a WG is going to to a job she may as well do it properly :D  Also technique is a critical factor for repeat business. Sloppy, deep throat, ball sucking and CIM is heavenly. Crap service means no future business no matter how hot she looks.

Offline Sex Bob-omb

A few weeks ago, I was with a wg who I knew from here does great OWO and dt.  I booked time with her, didn't say anything about preferring OWO or OW, but kind of assuming she would just get right to OWO, which she did. 

All I can say is, holy sh*t!  Girl knew what she was doing. I was pretty much in heaven for a brief while, and I can't believe what I've been missing.  (Review to follow in a week or so).

R

Ahead of the review would you mind sharing which WG it was?

For me it's alway owo, only time I did ow (not my choice) I regretted it.

Offline Romney

I actually had OW for the first time last week and I honestly could barely tell the difference. She did have particularly good technique which may of helped but I certainly won't rule a girl out from now on if she only offers OW.

That's good to know.  Technique matters, and maybe I was just choosing wg's who weren't very good at it, covered or not?

Oh, and may I ask who the girl was you're referring to?

Ahead of the review would you mind sharing which WG it was?

Sure, it was Ellie_12_Rose, External Link/Members Only

Offline mrdiamond77

I also will probably only see girls who offer OWO.  Last time I had a covered BJ I could feel a huge difference, its just not the same.

Offline ik8133

+1 - CIM is also a must. If a WG is going to to a job she may as well do it properly :D  Also technique is a critical factor for repeat business. Sloppy, deep throat, ball sucking and CIM is heavenly. Crap service means no future business no matter how hot she looks.

My last punt the WG swallowed as well, so no rushing off to the bathroom, felt a lot more natural.

Offline OakTree

That's good to know.  Technique matters, and maybe I was just choosing wg's who weren't very good at it, covered or not?

Oh, and may I ask who the girl was you're referring to?

It was Tyra of Manchester Elite. Review Here

Sorry it's a bit fluffy.  :)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yep have to agree no OWO no punt. I like others can happily spend the whole punt with a WG worshipping my cock and not even bother podging her. If she plays it well and gets me to blow with CIM and swallow then I am one happy punter.