Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love Kendra-lovely time with sweet girl-west drayton  (Read 1447 times)

2 review(s) for    I Love Anal (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:   External Link/Members Only

Made a few calls to a number of SP's that caught my fancy, all seemed to go into answerphone mode so almost decided to skip today and then Kendra texted back.

Expectation: a needed shag with a pretty Polish Girl (playing my EU card before the big match tonight)

Comms: good by txt (never spoke to her) booked with 1hrs notice £60/90 booked 1HR £90. Good comms on arrival 5 mins late room no txted no hanging around---perfect.

Venue: quality 3/4 star hotel near junction 4 M4 parking is circa £3.5 per hour payment at reception desk. (amazing how many job interviews I attend in these hotels without getting the job! although the main job is always done!!)

Services: FK RO OWO 69 Covered Sex Mish Doggy Anal £50 (NT) CIM 20 (NT)

The Girl: not the girl in the profile IMO but very attractive 6-7 mid 30's size 7/8 30 b tits natural responsive nips tidy slim body dressed to kill in black bra/panties/stocking set. I was salivating another blond haired blue eyed Polish princess!

The meet: paperwork done shower done onto "working bed" (there are two double beds in the room one for sleeping as she stays three days typically if I understand correctly ) kissing and stroking pussy. She was a bit self conscious about her small tits but as they fitted in my mouth and were responsive I was very happy. I progressed to RO and she was fresh and sweet with attractive pussy and clit and responsive to rhythmic licking and finger combo stroking labia and pink star. No internal fingers allowed but at the appropriate moment she squeezed her breasts and got very wet not vocal so who knows but moaned that clit was very sensitive. On to 69 good OWO lots of spit but very delicate and got Bhod Mhor very hard so on with condom and me on top. Girl is tight and got very wet legs hooked around my waist and pumped felt good, break male mums and into doggy. She crouched low (I like this) and again felt good and comfortable with appreciative moans, break male mums and finish in doggy.

Post coital kiss and talk she had a call on the phone and asked permission to answer I don't care as she didn't take the piss and onto shower and leave on 55 mins. To her credit she was very cute didn't clockwatch and was for me a good GFE.

Conclusion: I will visit again as she is in the slot so to speak of what I like and I think she will get better and more intimate on repeat sessions. At £90 per hour she is value I am surprised that other SP's are pushing prices up £100-150 when times are tough maybe a Wimbledon effect but I am looking at better value SP's as there are plenty out there.

Offline Nowornever

Cheers mate! At £90 she sounds like good vfm... :hi:

Offline JamesRockford

Cheers mate! At £90 she sounds like good vfm... :hi:

Didn't take long for her to increase her rate to £100/hr

Offline HappyandLucky

Cheers for the review.  The only risk is that as she is not the girl in the profile, who knows who you would get to see next time round. Glad you had a good one  :thumbsup:

Offline dubhcarr

yes the rate rise is disappointing opportunism maybe but I think she cut the rate previously  dusty phone syndrome??
she is cute but you can see eg Czech Sasha for £100 who is 10 years younger and better now from OP reviews. She obviously hasn't got the confidence to post real pics of herself which is a shame because she is a pretty woman and I fancied her.