Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club - 30/06/2016 @ 1pm  (Read 11839 times)

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

External Link/Members Only

After a couple of fairly boring punts, decided I'd mix things up with a trip to Phoenix - definitely something I've not done before.

Called a few days in advance as had read on here regarding membership, but was informed that it's no longer required and you simply call up on the day to get your space. As such, I rang in the morning and bagged a spot on the 1pm-3pm party.

I was immediately messaged the address; it's a town house about 5 minutes walking distance from Lancaster Gate tube station. Arrived only a few minutes before the party was due to start after a minor delay on the tube, and was greeted by Emily at the door.
She quickly explained the situation as I'd not been before. The area for changing / showering etc. is downstairs, once down there I was instructed to place my "valuables" (punting phone) into a large envelope upon which you write your name, and to sort out the paperwork with her. I was shown where to change and shower - it's a single shower so wait your turn! - and there were robes available. Not that they were used much.

Didn't get chance to meet the girls properly in advance due to my tardiness, but as soon as I was changed we were led upstairs to the play area. This consisted of three double beds, two chairs and a sex swing in a decent sized air conditioned room. There's also refreshments (water, squash, cola, wines and even champagne, strangely with a cheese board too) available on a side table should you need to take a break from all that hard physical work. The swing didn't get used whilst we were there, except for one punter using it to seemly take a nap half way through!

The girls in attendance were Nicole, Sara, Kasia, Luiza and Eva. Sara was late to the party, meaning that Emily almost got involved... she got as far as undressing before Sara arrived. A total of 9 gents attended, in keeping to the "2:1 maximum" ratio. A mix of ages actually as I'd expected mostly older chaps, but couldn't help but think I was on the younger end of the spectrum!

Kasia immediately wanted to get things started and asked if anyone wanted to play with her; I dutifully obliged. I won't go into the specific details as I'm not actually sure that I can remember them all, but essentially the sex is very vanilla and the appeal is simply having many women available. I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy the experience but in actual fact the entire thing was fairly relaxed and I was surprised to find that getting down to business right next to another punter doing the same added a lot to the enjoyment.

There was a little bit of unwillingness to share from a couple of the punters there, and some of them were clearly on the blue pill. I should absolutely invest in that next time to get maximum return on investment! Nevertheless, getting yourself involved to turn twos into threes etc. is absolutely what this is about and in doing so you'll find yourself having more fun. This was the bit that I thought I would find the biggest challenge but in actual fact was very straightforward with the girls welcoming it - if the current activity she was in permitted so! The only thing I didn't do was kissing - just didn't fancy the idea with all the BJ's going on but the girls were up for it with the punters who did.

Two hours was a good amount of time to get involved with every girl there, although I only managed two pops. Towards the end some of the punters were spent, meaning I ended up with two girls to myself for a while... but couldn't quite manage the third pop in time. Plenty of warning from Emily regarding time remaining as the two hours drew to a close.

A summary of the girls from what I can remember (in no particular order):

She was probably the "largest" lady in the room but her pics are true to form and she isn't overweight. Fantastic BJ - maintained really constant eye contact and magic with her tongue. Great sex in mish and doggy too, she finished me off in no time. Very enjoyable and wish I'd spent more time with her.

She's a short girl which I find really sexy, and she's better looking in person that her photos imply. Nevertheless she didn't seem that bothered by what was going on and put minimal effort into everything which was a bit of a shame. BJ and sex in doggy, she's nice and tight but just wasn't very enthusiastic.

One of the stars of the party, very keen to please and very attractive too. She was where I started and she was absolutely keen on fucking everyone there! My second pop was with her and she basically forced it out of me with a fantastic BJ before riding me and refusing to get off  :D

The other star of the party, she's got a fantastic figure and a great personality for the party to ensure you're not left out. Really keen to get multiple punters going at once and she was absolutely into the entire thing. As a result she was somewhat monopolised! Decent BJ and great sex in multiple positions.

Not really my cup of tea in the looks department, but nevertheless a very friendly girl. Several more large tattoos than are in the pictures Wasn't putting as much effort into the session as some of the others but this could just be the fact that she was the last girl I was with and as such was probably a bit knackered like the rest of us! BJ into HJ but couldn't get a final pop.

Overall for me it was a very positive experience, and one I'd definitely repeat. I'd expected it to be a bit more energetic and with more actual group activity but it seemed to be mostly 1-2-1 and 2-2-1, not saying that's a bad thing mind you. I'd be keen to experience some of the other girls they have on the party roster, as there are a lot of them to choose from...

Yeboahsleftfoot

So if each of the 3 sessions attracts a maximum 10 punters, thats a max take of £4,800, assuming the house takes 50% then the girls are earning an average of £480 for a 6 hour stint, £80 an hour, it's amazing that they put a shift in for that.

Kassanova

So if each of the 3 sessions attracts a maximum 10 punters, thats a max take of £4,800, assuming the house takes 50% then the girls are earning an average of £480 for a 6 hour stint, £80 an hour, it's amazing that they put a shift in for that.

Remember that the parties are rarely full. I'm sure when LMP was on some of the girls mentioned they received ball park 300 for the full day, that could very well equate to them receiving  £10 perr fuck/suck  :wacko:

Offline Bummer

Why is deliah dash called Reegan on their gallery ?
Banned reason: Non contributing troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline lostandfound

She was called Delilah when she was first added recently. She has been there two or more times before (I remember her doing two spells but she may have done more). Previous reviews were mixed so maybe that's why. She was a sweetie to me when she and I fucked and sucked a couple of times at Westminster, so to me she was a good provider at LMP.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Remember that the parties are rarely full. I'm sure when LMP was on some of the girls mentioned they received ball park 300 for the full day, that could very well equate to them receiving  £10 perr fuck/suck  :wacko:

Yes, good point, I did my numbers based on maximum revenue, I suppose £300 for a day is the same as a pimped girl would earn.

Offline smiths

The WGs make a decision to work at parties assuming you accept they aren't being forced to so know from the outset what they may earn which may well be dependent on how many punters turn up. Unlike some other party providers Phoenix which I haven't been to as its not VFM compared to its predecessor LMP in my view which was puts on 3 parties per day so there is a chance if 1 party or possibly even 2 are short of punters that the WGs can still earn what they were expecting if the third party is full or almost full. No party I know of pays what a WG could earn working 121 but its of course up to the WG.

You punt through Agencies sometimes, the WGs their have a pimp of course  just the same as at parties and pay between a third and a half of their fees to the pimp, some Agencies don't even provide the WGs premises to work out of which is a WGs biggest expense by far, now that's smart of the pimp legally as they cant get done for running a brothel as well as controlling prostitutes for gain unlike a party which of course is legally a brothel, but they still take the same third up to a half as an Agency or brothel that does.

Offline smiths

Yes, good point, I did my numbers based on maximum revenue, I suppose £300 for a day is the same as a pimped girl would earn.

Can you please define what you mean by pimped girl?

cTHEb

I'm dying to try out one of these parties as orgy / group sex is a big turn on for me.

Is the sex very vanilla? I've seen a lot of reviews mentioning OWO but no mention of CIM/CIF. Is this an option and when do you ask? When you book through AW you know the girls services and likes in advance. I'm just wondering how this works in a "well, my dicks already in your mouth - do you CIF?" atmosphere.

C

Offline Nowornever

Great review! Its on my bucket list...one day  :D

turkkurd

I am planning to go to one of the parties at the phoenix club  i am in my early 20s  what is the average age of the punters who attend such parties would I feel out of place because of my age.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Can you please define what you mean by pimped girl?

I meant a nom-independent girl who is sharing the fee paid with a pimp, could be an AW girl or an agency girl. I think agency girls will be sharing revenue with a manager/pimp and the agency who act as a shopfront in some cases.

Gspotter

I'm dying to try out one of these parties as orgy / group sex is a big turn on for me.

Is the sex very vanilla? I've seen a lot of reviews mentioning OWO but no mention of CIM/CIF. Is this an option and when do you ask? When you book through AW you know the girls services and likes in advance. I'm just wondering how this works in a "well, my dicks already in your mouth - do you CIF?" atmosphere.

C

OWO is standard at these parties and all the girls offer it. CIM or on other parts of the body depend on the girl. Some offer and some don't, just ask when they begin OWO.
The sex can be vanilla or more raunchy with spitroasting or playing with 3 guys at the same time. If you're lucky you can get 3 girls playing with you.
I've wondered too why the girls do it, the amount they make is not a lot for the hours. But there are tons of WGs out there and each one is not guaranteed of bookings everyday. The party is a reliable source of income.
In the early LMP days many of them were swingers or sexmad and did it for their own enjoyment. It's much more commercial now.

vt

Check out her Twitter, she has changed her name to Reegan Riely (sp?) everywhere it seems...

vt

I think they make slightly less than that...somewhere between £300-400 for the 3 parties.

They certainly can earn more per hr as indies, but would then incur costs of incall premises/hotels, condoms, supplies, towels, etc and also have the hassle of dealing with bookings/no-shows/quiet days etc.

They can earn £80ph net at a parlour that charges £120ph...and some of the Party Girls do this on other days...but there's no guarantee of them getting 6 hrs worth of bookings in a day.

With a party provider, they can turn up, play and go home with a wad of guaranteed cash. Some have also told me they enjoy working the parties, the conviviality with other girls and punters...maybe the punters they meet at parties are better behaved in an open setting.  :unknown:

Yeboahsleftfoot

I think they make slightly less than that...somewhere between £300-400 for the 3 parties.

They certainly can earn more per hr as indies, but would then incur costs of incall premises/hotels, condoms, supplies, towels, etc and also have the hassle of dealing with bookings/no-shows/quiet days etc.

They can earn £80ph net at a parlour that charges £120ph...and some of the Party Girls do this on other days...but there's no guarantee of them getting 6 hrs worth of bookings in a day.

With a party provider, they can turn up, play and go home with a wad of guaranteed cash. Some have also told me they enjoy working the parties, the conviviality with other girls and punters...maybe the punters they meet at parties are better behaved in an open setting.  :unknown:

Interesting insight, thanks

vt

Overall for me it was a very positive experience, and one I'd definitely repeat. I'd expected it to be a bit more energetic and with more actual group activity but it seemed to be mostly 1-2-1 and 2-2-1, not saying that's a bad thing mind you. I'd be keen to experience some of the other girls they have on the party roster, as there are a lot of them to choose from...

Glad you enjoyed...some days it can be more orgy-like...often depends on the mix of punters...many just keep their heads down and get in the zone...but I have been involved in MFMFM daisy chains...and MMMF on the swing...Peace & Vera can be quite inventive in that regard. There used to be a butch Polish girl called Alex, a bit challenging looks-wise, but she did have a filthy inventive mind when it came to directing the action!!  ;)

You hit the day I would have wanted this week, you can always have fun with insatiable Kasia, supersexy Luiza & sensual Nicole!  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 10:28:17 am by vt »

Offline smiths

I meant a nom-independent girl who is sharing the fee paid with a pimp, could be an AW girl or an agency girl. I think agency girls will be sharing revenue with a manager/pimp and the agency who act as a shopfront in some cases.

Thanks, so you meant WGs who agree to pay a pimp a set cut of their fees which is very widespread in punting of course. All Agency WGs same as those that work at brothels including parties agree to give the pimp a set cut and obviously literally any WG could have a pimp and punters wouldn't know including any so called Indies.

Offline smiths

OWO is standard at these parties and all the girls offer it. CIM or on other parts of the body depend on the girl. Some offer and some don't, just ask when they begin OWO.
The sex can be vanilla or more raunchy with spitroasting or playing with 3 guys at the same time. If you're lucky you can get 3 girls playing with you.
I've wondered too why the girls do it, the amount they make is not a lot for the hours. But there are tons of WGs out there and each one is not guaranteed of bookings everyday. The party is a reliable source of income.
In the early LMP days many of them were swingers or sexmad and did it for their own enjoyment. It's much more commercial now.

From at least 2008 LMP was VERY professionally run by Em and Moss, it was a very well oiled machine, just a shame its new branding as Phoenix is a step backwards in my view, only 5 WGs when there were 7 at LMP per party and in 2008 it was £120 for 2 hours eventually going up to £160 and that price remains the same, not VFM to me anymore.

dembo200

exclusive1

First post from a long time lurker  :thumbsup:

I agree the girls aren't getting paid all that much especially in relation to their amazing attitudes to providing a first class service. I much preferred it back in the LMP days where there were multiple rooms in use and seemed more like a party rather than the new setup where it's restricted to just one room. Even the food is served in the play room whereas they used to have the drinks and nibbles in the kitchen/lounge where you could relax, chat and reload before diving back into the action.

So why do the girls do it? Many have worked together on numerous occasions and thus employ an excellent team work ethic, actively helping each other with the punters when they're free. A sense of camaraderie I guess. This can't be said for all the girls but the majority, especially the seasoned hostesses are focused on making sure the guys engage in the action and pop as much as they can right up to the very last minute of the allocated time. Doesn't matter if your second and third pop requires prolonged stimulation, the girls are patient, understanding and willing to get you there. It's also a nice safe environment in which to work and plenty of banter which sets a fun atmosphere that they otherwise wouldn't be assured of being stuck in a flat or visiting hotels.

I do feel the party has lost some of it's magic due to the single play room but the attitudes and high sex appeal of the girls offset this somewhat. The last party I attended, a lot of the guys were recovering and Emily was just done playing with another. After a quick chat with him she pipes up and says "Guys! Would anyone like a blowjob?" :lol: What a superstar, in fact all the girls I have partied with were superstars in their own unique way. £160 for 2 hours with 5 sexy enthusiastic hostesses is amazing VFM.. a must for any bucket list.

Edited to add - £40 inflation in 8 years isn't obscene, the ratio of 2:1 remains the same. 2 less hostesses but I'm guessing having to organise 7 would have been a monumental ball ache.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 04:35:17 pm by exclusive1 »

vt

all star line up tomorrow. :cool:

Just noticed this from the OP's party yesterday...3 smoking hot babes...

Is that the OP's jizz dripping down the mirror near Luiza's bumcrack??   :cool:

« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 05:45:09 pm by vt »

Offline davison

all star line up tomorrow. :cool:

I'm going tonight, after considering tomorrow.  Tough call, as Luiza and Kasia are off the charts, but both were there my one previous time.  Glad to meet 5 new (to me) girls.  From the reviews anything with Ivana and Vera in it can't be bad.

vt

I'm going tonight, after considering tomorrow.  Tough call, as Luiza and Kasia are off the charts, but both were there my one previous time.  Glad to meet 5 new (to me) girls.  From the reviews anything with Ivana and Vera in it can't be bad.

Talida's a horny little cutie and Vera's antics should keep you occupied!   :D

Offline davison

Talida's a horny little cutie and Vera's antics should keep you occupied!   :D

Ha!  That's exactly what happened.  Vera was the life of the party, honestly it would have sucked without her.  Talida picked up on her vibe and "their" bed by the swing was upbeat and full of energy and laughter.  I would pay more than the 160 for a one hour duo with those two.  Talida is just runway model beautiful.  Stunning body and a great face, with the right attitude.

The rest not so much.  Alexia tried her level best but honestly would rather not be there, and has this annoying thing about using her hand to prevent full penetration.  Reegan/Delilah was in good spirits but was admittedly exhausted, just wanted to be on her back with her eyes closed.  MIght be great when rested for a 121. 

Ivana was really a shocking disappointment.  No RO permitted, really stern with everyone and just a complete downer.  I was very surprised after reading the reviews I thought she was going to be the superstar, quite the opposite, the downer of the bunch.  I didn't see a smile out of her (or Emily) in 2 hours, while the other 4 were doing their best.

Physically all were in great shape, no-one a let down from the photos, it just wasn't a great night.  Vera gave it her all to lift the mood and turn it into a fuck fest, but didn't succeed.  I will go back because it's still outstanding value at 32 each and there are girls who insist on making it fun like her, Luiza, and Kasia, but honestly it can be grim at times.  If this had been my first night without the previous spectacular Luiza/Kasia experience I might have sworn off.

cTHEb

This might sound odd but I'm sure the marketing comes into it somewhere. How many punters go on to book 121's with girls after meeting them and chatting at a party? Great for punters as you could argue that the girls "compete" with each other to be the best / party favourite. Just a theory though.

C

Offline TeaAndCrumpets

Just noticed this from the OP's party yesterday...3 smoking hot babes...

Is that the OP's jizz dripping down the mirror near Luiza's bumcrack??   :cool:

Ha! I wish... I had nothing left to give by the time we were done.
Will definitely need to pay more attention to that twitter feed though  :cool:

Thank you for the comments on the other girls above, that helps with deciding when to go again.

Offline nickleupip

What I am really heartbroken and disappointed is the downfall of Ivanna... Why girl why???? She used to be such a star... She is there today and I am really likely to attend... Is it time for Ivanna to move on?

Offline davison

What I am really heartbroken and disappointed is the downfall of Ivanna... Why girl why???? She used to be such a star... She is there today and I am really likely to attend... Is it time for Ivanna to move on?

I hope you go and report back. Maybe it was just an off night.

Offline nickleupip

I hope you go and report back. Maybe it was just an off night.

I will write here about each girl's performance but no need to write a new report about the club in general, it is summed up quite extensively on ukp. A couple of the girls I have never met before.

Offline TonyD

well some positives on twitter now..perhaps it is read on here..a recent genuine pic. warning of line up change and notice of niche parties coming up..gloryhole, tie and tease, anal party....with the right line up I could revisit after a long time away :drinks:

ClitTeaser

well some positives on twitter now..

That is certainly a move in the right direction in comparison with the dross that used to be posted. I will use it to check the line-up before making a booking.  Can't they update the web site directly though? 

markythestud

They have removed the picture from the party. Maybe because it showed Kasia's face.

The anal parties sound good but I bet they will be popular. Also it depends on the girls because their asses will take a serious pounding if guys are paying extra for it. All the girls will basically have 2 hours of solid anal pounding. Unless they limit each guy to one anal pop.

Offline TonyD

They have removed the picture from the party. Maybe because it showed Kasia's face.

The anal parties sound good but I bet they will be popular. Also it depends on the girls because their asses will take a serious pounding if guys are paying extra for it. All the girls will basically have 2 hours of solid anal pounding. Unless they limit each guy to one anal pop.

now just all the fake pics  :dash: :scare:

Offline nickleupip

I might as well write about the Saturday party that I attended over here. I have to say a bit subdued atmosphere, not very happy at the end of it.

A very nice positive is to see Em there and in a very good mood with her coming in the party room urging on and cracking jokes. Vera was a delight in her hosting, always with a smile on her face, and I could tell she was getting quite horny too and tempted to join in! The girls there were Ivana, Kasia, Daniela that I had seen before and Talida and Raisa that I had never met.

Ivana is her usual mechanical but good self, always attractive, face shows signs of ageing, pity she does not allow kissing, I swear I remember kissing her before. That is a shame. She was very happy that I had a really big pop with her, my first of the party.

Daniela I never found so attractive, but proved really nice with the standards falling... Did not play with her that much though as she is not my type.

Kasia is still the life of the party and I wish all phoenix girls were like her. A true sex animal, what she lacks in physical appearance she definitely makes up for with her thirst for sex. Always keen to please and enjoying herself in the process. I gave her a hard fuck till I had to stop as I was running out of breath, didn't manage my 3rd pop with her, but not her fault, getting harder for me nowadays.

Talida is a very attractive and petite Italian girl, not too much into what she is doing and does not allow kissing either, which is a real shame. Initially a bit bored owo and I was staying soft, she got more into it while she was receiving ro from someone else while sucking my cock. That definitely made me hard, I then followed on with mish and that was pop 2.

And at the end a few words on Raisa. Plain looking girl, completely unsuitable for parties and not just because of lack of looks. Does not want to be there and it shows on the attitude. Looking bored and miserable all the time, did not allow kissing, never smiled, did not like to be touched (!), lousy owo after using 5 wipes on the cock and stopping to wipe the precum with a tissue every ten seconds, stopping for no reason and looking around her, never having any eye contact and then wondering why I am losing my hard-on. I thought sod this, let's fuck to get this over and done with, takes ages to stick 20 dollops of lube in her pussy, by that time my cock is going soft again, lousy fucking, within half a minute my cock has shrunk so much and it's like it is screaming "get me out of here". I just got up and had a spring roll, they were much more pleasant. Unbelievably anti-sexual, managed to make me lose my appetite for sex despite being my first play and I was very horny! This job is clearly not for this girl, you either got it or you don't, she might as well try something else.

All in all, not as enjoyable as it used to be, I suppose less girls is part of the reason, plus some of the girls applying more effort than others, and the girls that do make the effort are now less. I am not sure in how long I will go next, but definitely it would be strictly dependent on attendance.

Offline smiths

I might as well write about the Saturday party that I attended over here. I have to say a bit subdued atmosphere, not very happy at the end of it.

A very nice positive is to see Em there and in a very good mood with her coming in the party room urging on and cracking jokes. Vera was a delight in her hosting, always with a smile on her face, and I could tell she was getting quite horny too and tempted to join in! The girls there were Ivana, Kasia, Daniela that I had seen before and Talida and Raisa that I had never met.

Ivana is her usual mechanical but good self, always attractive, face shows signs of ageing, pity she does not allow kissing, I swear I remember kissing her before. That is a shame. She was very happy that I had a really big pop with her, my first of the party.

Daniela I never found so attractive, but proved really nice with the standards falling... Did not play with her that much though as she is not my type.

Kasia is still the life of the party and I wish all phoenix girls were like her. A true sex animal, what she lacks in physical appearance she definitely makes up for with her thirst for sex. Always keen to please and enjoying herself in the process. I gave her a hard fuck till I had to stop as I was running out of breath, didn't manage my 3rd pop with her, but not her fault, getting harder for me nowadays.

Talida is a very attractive and petite Italian girl, not too much into what she is doing and does not allow kissing either, which is a real shame. Initially a bit bored owo and I was staying soft, she got more into it while she was receiving ro from someone else while sucking my cock. That definitely made me hard, I then followed on with mish and that was pop 2.

And at the end a few words on Raisa. Plain looking girl, completely unsuitable for parties and not just because of lack of looks. Does not want to be there and it shows on the attitude. Looking bored and miserable all the time, did not allow kissing, never smiled, did not like to be touched (!), lousy owo after using 5 wipes on the cock and stopping to wipe the precum with a tissue every ten seconds, stopping for no reason and looking around her, never having any eye contact and then wondering why I am losing my hard-on. I thought sod this, let's fuck to get this over and done with, takes ages to stick 20 dollops of lube in her pussy, by that time my cock is going soft again, lousy fucking, within half a minute my cock has shrunk so much and it's like it is screaming "get me out of here". I just got up and had a spring roll, they were much more pleasant. Unbelievably anti-sexual, managed to make me lose my appetite for sex despite being my first play and I was very horny! This job is clearly not for this girl, you either got it or you don't, she might as well try something else.

All in all, not as enjoyable as it used to be, I suppose less girls is part of the reason, plus some of the girls applying more effort than others, and the girls that do make the effort are now less. I am not sure in how long I will go next, but definitely it would be strictly dependent on attendance.

Admin has asked punters to do their own reviews and not to just add to another punters review thread.

Offline thetinman007

I remember the good old days of LMP. 7 girls guaranteed at £140 at a decent location. 5 girls not enough for me. 

Offline JamesRockford

+1 that should have been a separate review, Nickleupip.

Anyway thanks for your thoughts - and sorry that Saturday was a washout. I must say that on average there is only 1 day per week where I see a lineup at Phoenix that is attractive (i.e. no more than 1 dud girl).  And I often can't go on THAT day.  So currently I'm getting there about once every two months.  Not sure whether Em is having difficulty finding willing talent within the price?

Offline nickleupip

Fair enough, will be adding new reviews from now on. I normally just add on if I feel that I have already been covered by another punter. I didn't realise it is preferable this way.

Offline smiths

I remember the good old days of LMP. 7 girls guaranteed at £140 at a decent location. 5 girls not enough for me.

And I remember when it was £120 for 2 hours or £200 for 2 parties so 4 hours with 7 WGs per party at Lancaster Gate and virtually all the WGs were good though I had my faves like Shamila, Antonia, Jewels and Jennifer among others.

5 WGs for £160 for 2 hours is a backward step in my view, and talk like above of Anal parties isn't something Em agreed with in those days, saying such a service wasn't suitable for her parties. £160 isn't VFM for me now.

dembo200

In reality 5 girls is more or less 4 girls.As more than likely 1 won't show or there will be 1 girl in a mood and just not suitable.so £160 is now borderline.wonder how their numbers are lately.how many there on saturday?

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

And I remember when it was £120 for 2 hours or £200 for 2 parties so 4 hours with 7 WGs per party at Lancaster Gate and virtually all the WGs were good though I had my faves like Shamila, Antonia, Jewels and Jennifer among others.

5 WGs for £160 for 2 hours is a backward step in my view, and talk like above of Anal parties isn't something Em agreed with in those days, saying such a service wasn't suitable for her parties. £160 isn't VFM for me now.

My all-time fave has to be a Shamila/Paloma double BJ....encouraged along by EM.....HAPPY DAYS...

Offline davison

In reality 5 girls is more or less 4 girls.As more than likely 1 won't show or there will be 1 girl in a mood and just not suitable.so £160 is now borderline.wonder how their numbers are lately.how many there on saturday?

In fairness I think the recent drop from 6 to 5 was in recognition that they were often missing 1 of the advertised 6 anyway, due to wg flakiness, economy considering the number of punters/pounds expected, or whatever reason.  I have not heard of the current number of 5 not being there (except maybe when they were approaching a 1/1 ratio), and when someone has flaked or gotten ill (like 2 on Saturday) they get a replacement. 

Obviously 7 was better than 5, 120 was better than 160, and it does seem the quality was better (before my time) back in LMP, but Em is going the lords work in delivering 5 girls 15 times a week. 

Having missed the good old days, I can say I think the current setup is quite satisfactory, you just have to pick your spots, and I wish they would make some changes on twitter.