Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna26 / xx sensual skylah xx  (Read 2226 times)

theo83

Hi all,

I have a potential booking with one of these but cant seem to find any feedback on either.

Has anyone ever seen either one?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one sent me pics on request. Hot as but maybe too good to be true!?   Her email name was lola rose but again cannot find any feedback

Anyone seen please let me know if they are good / legit

Thanks

Offline boogz

Second girl looks great and genuine, I'm shocked I've never come across her before!

Offline bigmc

I'm sure the first one has been discussed on here before, can't remember her old name.
I remember her because she had a great pic in a black bodystocking.
Going to stick my neck out and say I think bareback was mentioned

Jay-Jay

I've seen Siena and was sure I'd posted on her on here. Excellent in my opinion. The other lass is a completely new profile to me.

Jay

Jay-Jay

And if I thought BB had ever been on offer I would have gone nowhere near.

Jay

theo83

I might go for Sienna then. She said she is sub and is up for face fucking and rimming.

Tempted with other lass but with no feedback and nothing on here think she is too good to be true.

Offline francis9999

Been thinking about booking skylah for a while not sure if it was fake. Can anyone tell me about the meet? If she is real what does she do ect..

WireTID

Sorry for lurking again gents !
I have seen Skylah twice & believe me she is most definitely real !
She's a real stunner, facially very pretty (awesome lips ) & gorgeous green eyes !
Fab toned body as well - and v sensual !! An all around great girl
Offers CIM - not anal - but she's up for most things !
Well worth a meeting !

James999

She's a real stunner, facially very pretty (awesome lips ) & gorgeous green eyes !
Well worth a meeting !

Why do you want this removed? you say shes whinging it will give away her identity, yet she has pics on her AW profile and she hasn't removed those pics, all you've said is shes slim with green eyes... that's hardly going to make people identify her  :dash:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:18:20 am by James999 »

Offline Roth

Well worth a meeting !

How come no reviews of her then? :unknown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Well worth a meeting !
I've looked over your threads and you write like a bird, even in your reviews. "captivating blue eyes" - not even Oscar Wilde would write that. Wouldn't surprise me if you are Skylah !1!

If she's 26 I'm Kim Jong Un.

xxxxOxx
« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 08:53:41 pm by Ali Katt »

WireTID

AK- I am delighted that you have read my threads and that you approve of my prose (I think it might come from my Grammar School education).
If you used a modicum of your impaired intellect then you would clearly know that I am not Skylah - I think you may have some anger issues!!

Btw - Skylah has now had to remove her AW profile as she was being stalked by some low life creep- but I suppose you approve of that!

Offline Roth

AK- I am delighted that you have read my threads and that you approve of my prose (I think it might come from my Grammar School education).
If you used a modicum of your impaired intellect then you would clearly know that I am not Skylah - I think you may have some anger issues!!

Btw - Skylah has now had to remove her AW profile as she was being stalked by some low life creep- but I suppose you approve of that!

Never mind all that. How about you do a review of her please. :unknown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

What a piss poor baiting attempt. I think you may have some fluffy issues.

Offline Roth

What a piss poor baiting attempt. I think you may have some fluffy issues.

+1.  :thumbsup: Yep he can write that crap but he can't bring himself/herself to do a review of her.  :(

WireTID

AK - tbh I think you should stick to commenting on the action ( or lack of it) on the wrong side of the Pennines - over on this side we like to try & help fellow punters & not attack them with shallow, irrelevant baiting comments like you did in the first place.

Offline Roth

AK - tbh I think you should stick to commenting on the action ( or lack of it) on the wrong side of the Pennines - over on this side we like to try & help fellow punters & not attack them with shallow, irrelevant baiting comments like you did in the first place.

Where's that review? :unknown:

SeanPotters

Has anyone actually seen skylah before?

Offline shauno23

I had a whatsapp conversation with Skylah about a booking and she sent pics and she was really fit.

In the end work got in the way and it never happened.

By the time I was free again she'd disappeared from aw and her number was disconnected.

I have a feeling she was a student or maybe just a skint young girl and needed to get cash together for a holiday or something. She's not reappeared for months now.

Shame as if the pics she sent were genuine I'd be well up for a meeting! She was young and fit!