Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley King  (Read 2364 times)

2 review(s) for AshleyKingGlasgowX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hornysixtynine

External Link/Members Only

Girl is nuts. Communication at the time was good. Since then its been a nightmare trying to get her.

She is good though. Loves a good hard fuck and her oral is outstanding. She likes to really gag and spit. Can't fault her on the service, top service. Her downsides possibly to others, but I didnt mind, was how chatty and 100 miles a minute she goes but when shes riding you or cock in mouth you wont complain.

Id go back

Offline Game of scones

Not for me one ofthe few times im ma punting career that I walked so obviously on some illegal substances

Offline hornysixtynine

Most likely out her tits on coke, but if it means she goes like the clappers then it's a win for me haha

Offline Reverend_Steven

She is frantic right enough but services are excellent. Olympic standard deep gagging oral and can take the hardest of poundings. Comes are really difficult with her though which makes her unreliable but when you do have the pleasure she's a great punt.

benny4g

I had Ashley down as plan A emailed and agreed day and time, she asked me to send a booking request which she did not read. On the morning of the meet realised I had to move to plan b, think I might try again with Ashley as its seems she is worth the hassle.

ickydicky

she is clearly a cokehead and is spaced out and hyper. no thanks :dash:

mavgoose

I'm tempted. But I dislike girls that are hard work to get hold of. And not keen on the speed / coke  concerns.

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

This girl really intrigues me.

Roughly where abouts is she based?

Offline perfect 10

This girl really intrigues me.

Roughly where abouts is she based?
I thought I read on a last revue it was Wishaw or as its known locally Wishae

Offline CMacFarlanes7s

I thought I read on a last revue it was Wishaw or as its known locally Wishae

Or Pishy Wishae as I believe it is referred to in neighbouring environs!   :D

ickydicky

Or Pishy Wishae as I believe it is referred to in neighbouring environs!   :D